[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genius or retarded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: tommywiseau.jpg (93 KB, 1351x966) Image search: [Google]
tommywiseau.jpg
93 KB, 1351x966
Is this guy a genius or the world's biggest troll? Also general Tommy thread.
>>
>>67248169
He's genuinely mentally challenged as a result of a car accident.
>>
>>67248169
Both. He's driven, believed in himself, made a lasting work of media that countless people have enjoyed.
>>
>>67248169
>I didnt hit her! I did NAHT.

>Oh hai Mark!
>>
>>67248169
He made a movie beloved by millions. The world is a better place because of The Room.

Unintentional genius.
>>
>>67248195
>>67248213
Have you guys read the book written by the guy who played Mark? Funny ass shit in there. Tommy owns two apartments and rented one to Greg, the guy who plays mark, and was showing him the place. Greg was getting ready to crash on the couch and Tommy went to take a shower. Next thing you know there was intense singing of a whole new world goin on lol.
>>
>>67248343
Yep, really hilarious, insightful, and ultimately moving. Got to meet Tommy too. Let's hope Franco does it justice, I'm optimistic.
>>
>Listen to The Disaster Artist audiobook
>Greg Sestero does an incredible Tommy impression throughout
>Hear about how Tommy wanted Johnny to fly off the rooftop in his Mercedes-Benz at the end to show the viewers that he was a vampire the whole time
>Mysterious bottomless pit of money in his bank account
>Lives in shitty apartments stained with black hair dye
>Commutes from San Francisco to LA for acting classes

He is a genius
>>
>>67248169
he's DB Cooper
>>
>>67248435
He may also be the Zodiac Killer.
>>
>>67248169
Where is he from?
>>
>>67248530
No one knows
>>
>>67248530
France. When you see him tell him how much you love France and all things French and are happy to meet a Frenchman. He'll seriously love it.
>>
>>67248530
He is supposedly a Soviet Bloc immigrant who then drifted through europe, specifically France.

No one has any idea who his family is or how he made all that money though. He owns a ton of dummy corporations that don't exist.
>>
>>67248169
>Is this guy a genius or the world's biggest troll

neither, he's legitimately retarded and the world's biggest narcissist, read the book
>>
>>67248593
Greg Sestero thinks that's a ruse. He appears to be originally from Poland, and maybe immigrated to France.
>>
Is he still making that Neighbors show for Hulu?
>>
>>67248530
Poland maybe?
Then he ended up in France before becoming a counterfeit denim salesman/zodiac killer/db cooper.

American Ultra perhaps?
>>
>>67248824
yep, poland, then france. that's pretty much established by now.
>>
>>67248657
Could be a CIA agent that was given a burn notice by the US because he embezzled a ton of oil money from the USSR.

But you'd think a CIA agent would at least know French.
>>
>>67248593
That accent isn't french. He lived somewhere else before moving there.
>>
I remember when I was younger I thought The Room was a psychological horror, based on the cover/poster alone.
>>
>>67248890
Oh Hi Mark, I'm CIA
>>
Anyone has a zippy link for the disaster artist either in epub or pdf?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.