[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that without Bear McCreary this show would be nothing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Yyi8Cg5.jpg (68 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Yyi8Cg5.jpg
68 KB, 400x400
Daily reminder that without Bear McCreary this show would be nothing.
>>
I barely remember the music in that show.

Nothing in the show is good. I should hate it but I can't stop watching. It's like a car crash.
>>
This show is nothing. It just has music by bear mcCreary.
>>
>>67238058
>tfw i'm related to bear

only good think a McCreary has ever done desu
>>
>>67238082
I watch it as a meme show. It's enjoyable this way.
>>
Who the hell would name his own child "Bear"? Jesus christ
>>
>>67238058
Not even the best Bear intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMSoo4B2hFU
>>
>>67238542
Yeah, but that show is actually good.
>>
I put off watching this for a long time because it seemed to be superb mediocre. I'm on the middle of season 4 and it's kind of boring mostly, with flashes of fun here and there. Few questions:

1) Does it get better in seasons 5 and 6?

2) Will there be another "major" villain like the Governor at some point or are we just going back to zombie survival and boring house clearing and/or setting up in another area for multiple seasons where things get bogged down and boring?

3) How the fuck is everyone, including skinny girls, able to stab knives through the skulls of the walkers? Just because their skin is decaying, that is still solid bone. Does that bother anyone else or am I just being autistic?

4) How does Michonne keep her sword sharp enough to slice through zombie flesh and bone like butter when she never seems to take care of the blade? Actually, wouldn't a katana be a terrible choice for a zombie apocalypse due to the fragility of its edge and the upkeep it requires? I don't see why everyone is using knives (and a sword) when they should be using blunt weapons like Tyrees and his hammer, Martinez and his bat, Abraham (and a couple others maybe?) and his crowbar or just a simple hard stick or staff?
>>
>>67239068
1) not really
2)kinda, Neegan is about to appear I believe
3)bones decompose
4)because showing someone sharpen a katana is as dumb as saying "how come Rick has bullets in his gun, you never see him load it?".
>>
>>67239156
>3) Bones decompose much slower than flesh and it would take more time than has passed for them to he so easily punctured with a knife. Plus "fresh" walkers are just as easily stabbed through the thick skull.

>4) it's less about her sharpening it and more about the fast that it would have been fucked up beyond use by now. Katana blades are easily cracked and chopped. It's one of the worst swords to use constantly.
>>
>>67239068
>1
No. The Governor was the best the show has to offer so far. A few cool moments here and there in 5 and 6 but overall pretty meh.

>2
Negan is coming in about two weeks.

>3
The bones are probably a lot weaker when they're dead like this. Decomposition or whatever.

>4
She sharpens it? It's like how you never see them siphoning fuel yet they constantly run cars and shit. A scene with them siphoning fuel for hours is boring. Same with Michonne sharpening a sword.
>>
>>67239068
M8 I would fast forward to this season. You might get confused with new characters, characters lost, etc. But one whole season was spent walking through the woods. The hospital arc and terminus was cancer. Things appear to be getting good now.
>>
>>67239225
Who are you quoting?
You have to remember that they have a virus/bacteria that makes the bodies decompose faster.
For the Katana, most fake katanas nowadays work fine unless you start slamming it towards a wall. Its basically a sharp metal bar
>>
>>67238058
I always thought that guy's name was hilarious.
>>
>>67239288
Terminus was the best part of that season. Especially the killing floor. That was so well done. You knew nothing would happen to the main characters but I was on the edge of my seat while they were hitting those guys with the bats and slitting their throats. Pretty tense scene.
>>
>>67239288
Yeah, I'm really tired of seeing everyone just walk through woods and clear houses. And it's worse that I don't even like most of the characters. And the ones I do like will probably die. Plus Daryl seems like a total Mary sue or whatever. I'm tired of him being good at everything and not making mistakes.
>>
>>67238058
it has music besides the theme song??
>>
>>67239288
>Terminus was cancer.

What?

Terminus was literally the only good thing about that season.
>>
>>67238438
>tfw your name is also a noun
Just fuck my shit up to be completely honest with you all familias

I'm probably going to go by my middle name eventually.
>>
>>67239392
What part of it? The 5 minutes inside of terminus, or the 5 minutes inside the container?
>>
>>67239396
What's your name?
>>
>>67238099
>only good think a McCreary has ever done desu

What do you mean, his music is always top tier. BSG soundtrack is fucking insane!
>>
>>67239360
I wouldn't call him a mary sue. He doesn't actually do much if you've noticed. People just like him because he looks cool and rides a motorcycle and uses a crossbow. That's it. Plus he had both of those things stolen from him because he was dumb enough to help those two idiots.

I'm fine with hating on Daryl but mary sue isn't the right word
>>
>>67239464
>reading comprehension
>>
>>67239496
ok im retarded ;_;
>>
>>67239360
>Daryl is a mary sue
This is what happens when you dont read up on your memes. Daryl is literally the only person that would survive a zombie apocalypse.
>>
>>67239490
He took down a tank alone and, as far as I can tell, might be the only person in the main cast that hasn't ever really been hurt at all. Maybe creator's per is more accurate.
>>
>its a bear mccreary thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQowmzzdRr8

his BSG work compltetely BTFOs all his other work
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.