[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time you learned what it means to be a man. But what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: batman-superman-image-172656.jpg (134 KB, 771x771) Image search: [Google]
batman-superman-image-172656.jpg
134 KB, 771x771
It's time you learned what it means to be a man.

But what did he mean by this?
>>
>>67236794
Superman is an alien and not human.
>>
>oh i better put on a metal suit thats like 3 inches thick, thatll totally save me from a dude who can punch a hole in the planet

how retarded is batman and its plot armor bullshit? batman as a whole i've never really liked, as a character he's really shit
>>
He was about to go balls deep in his ass.
>>
>>67236839
Being near Kryptonite literally turns Supes into a /tv/ retarded poster with the strength to match.
>>
>>67236880
kryptonite gives him autism?
>>
Why does the fighting in the trailer look so satisfying?
>>
>You're not brave. Men are brave.

When did Batman become an MRA shitlord?
>>
>You think yourself a god, but there is no god beyond Allah and his holy prophet Muhammad.
Was that really fucking necessary? Affleck?
>>
>>67236906
Snyder knows how to do a fight and Nolan doesn't
>>
>>67236948

This will never be funny past the first week.
>>
Other than Madara Uchiha, can anyone defeat Batman with preparation time?
>>
>>67236860
only thing that fits
>>
>>67236988
>I have a policy, no killing, unless they blaspheme the holy faith. I killed the Joker because he called the holy prophet Muhammad, blessed be his name, a "pigfucker". I cut the infidel down then and there. And now here you are, parading around believing you are greater than Allah himself. For that you must die, kaffir.

I know bin al-Flecki was forcing some script rewrites but this is taking it too far.
>>
File: 1442586275036.jpg (70 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1442586275036.jpg
70 KB, 720x960
>>67237092

Autism.txt
>>
>>67237126
>Wonder Woman drops down
>"Stop, your faith is misguided and a bastardization of the old testament. I know your plans to prevent me from laying waste to Gaza, I will stop you here and now Batman."
>>
>>67236839
>plot armor

aka I refuse to learn anything past surface level and blame that on the writing. also here's my objective opinion on something I know nothing about.
>>
>>67237020
DemonBANE
>>
>>67237020
Which Madara Uchiha because Batman might be able to beat a few iterations of him, be more specific.
>>
>>67236839
Is Batman's armor capable of protecting him from superman's lasers? Surely he would have prepared for any scenario?

Or was he expecting Superman to gravely underestimate him till it is too late?
>>
Just a heads up: /tv/ will be unbearable after the release of this movie. Expect a massive influx of /co/ and, specially, /pol/ users. They turned Batman into Donald Trump and it is a pretty heavy-handed allusion. There are quotes lifted straight up and all. There's even a "wall" joke in it.
>>
>>67237345
Superman wouldn't use his heat vision because the point isn't to kill Batman.
>>
>>67237429

>Just a heads up: /tv/ will be unbearable after the release of this movie.

It's unbearable NOW.
>>
>>67237429
no there isn't.
>>
>>67237301

I'm talking about sage mode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach
>>
Bin Al-fleck Shabir
>>
>>67237429
Batman was always basically Trump
>>
>>67236860
>>
File: oooooooo.jpg (41 KB, 450x344) Image search: [Google]
oooooooo.jpg
41 KB, 450x344
>>67236839
>>67237254
>>
>>67236794
I want Bats to step on my peepee in that armor.
>>
>>67237345
one of the trailer shots or stills showed batman testing a laser, most likely heat vision against his armor
>>
>>67237345
He's expecting Superman to not try to fucking kill him. If he thought otherwise he'd use the kryptonite right away.

Is being this stupid just a meme?
>>
>>67236794
The rape scene was a little over the top. Most of the people walked out of the theater by that point. All in all I wouldn't say it's worth the effort.
>>
>>67236967
Nolan knows how to do everything else.
>>
>>67238472
>Nolan knows how to do everything else.

no he doesn't.
>>
>>67236921
He's right tho. Superman is never under any real threat. he's pretty much immortal.
>>
>>67236903
superman always has autism
>>
>>67236839
>>67237702

Would you really be able to fuck Superman's asshole or would his super-sphincter crush your dick?
>>
File: image.jpg (450 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
450 KB, 1200x1200
>Batman kills some people in the Batwing
>The JL cameos are extremely forced and hamhanded like the Flash who literally shows up in a boom tube telling Bruce to "find us"
>Lex kidnaps both Martha and Lois to get Superman to fight Batman
>Superman gets his shit fucked up by Batman who uses a Kryptonite SPEAR, not a sword, not a batarang but a SPEAR
>Batman only stops wailing on Superman because he mumbled something about saving Martha, Lois shows up to tell that's Clark's mother's name
>Superman dies killing Doomsday only for his grave to shuffling around THREE DATS LATER
>A character says they're CIA in the movie

It's shit, Snyder fucks up again.
>>
>>67239211
>Batman only stops wailing on Superman because he mumbled something about saving Martha, Lois shows up to tell that's Clark's mother's name

That's good though
>>
>>67239211
wow you were present in the spoiler thread, so based, shouldn't you trip?
>>
File: 1451703733902.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1451703733902.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
He's gonna show superman whose boss of the gym
>>
>>67239211
Wait, is this actually real? Read it in the spoiler thread yesterday, but thought it was made up.
>>
>>67240369
fuck you
>>
>>67236948
Kek
>>
>>67240421
No. WB aren't idiots, they'd never allow stuff that stupid to make it into a multi million dollar franchise.
>>
>>67239010
Kryptonite lubricated condom would do the trick.
>>
>>67237174
>Wonder Woman first appears
>"Is this whorish skank with you, man of murder? For no woman with self respect would dare leave her home without a jihab"
>>
>>67240846
>jihab
>>
Is my boy hal in this?
>>
>>67240754
But Kryptonite's radiation you child. Your dick would rot and stuff.

That's as asinine as saying you'll use a uranium 238 dosed condom.

Don't know about you, but no one's sphincter worth it. Wait, sphincter? Okay whose the raging homosexual posting this gay sh it again?
>>
>>67240930
I'm sure Batman would devise a way for the condom to block the radiation. Perhaps give it some flavors too - Doomsday's dick flavor, Mongul's, etc
>>
Torrent when?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.