[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this just a meme movie or is it actually good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: V.jpg (20 KB, 603x783) Image search: [Google]
V.jpg
20 KB, 603x783
Is this just a meme movie or is it actually good?
>>
It gets worse every time I see it, just can't help to be reminded of Fedoras repeating V's lines.
>>
>>67234988
It's fucking horrible.
>>
Its decent, its just another movie neotv hates because another demographic neotv doesn't like is associated.
>>
Its entertaining.
Pales in comparison to the comic and really if you've been following politics or philosophy at all for the last 100 years the concepts it presents aren't going to wow you so all you have left is your run-of-the-mill action movie.
Honestly watch it if you want, but read the comic.
>>
>>67234988
it's a documentary on the uprising of anonymous circa 2007, take that with a grain of salt.
>>
>>67235694
Are you saying that being liked by faggots is the movie's only problem?
>>
>>67235797
where do you think you are
>>
>>67235819
/tv/, i don't see what you're getting at.
>>
it's good but not great. as an adaptation, it's fucking horrible. as a movie, like the other guy mentioned, it gets worse with every subsequent rewatch.
>>
>>67234988
I like it. The message is decent, government should fear its people. Shame it became a meme movie.
>>
>>67234988
Meme flick for vedditors
>>
File: bella jiggle.webm (401 KB, 272x480) Image search: [Google]
bella jiggle.webm
401 KB, 272x480
in the book, V is a violent anarchist

in the movie, he is a Mary Sue
>>
>>67236413
Just downloading audio book, I hope it's good.
>>
I can tell you it's slightly better than Matrix Reloaded for its simpler plot and inferior to the same movie in terms of effects and music but is still one hundred times better than Jupiter
>>
piece of shit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.