[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: TheDarkKnightRises_Poster.jpg (3 MB, 1384x2048) Image search: [Google]
TheDarkKnightRises_Poster.jpg
3 MB, 1384x2048
What went wrong?
>>
>>67234055

Single take everything.
>>
>>67234055
I mean I found this pretty bland compared to the masterpiece of the Dark Knight. This one just didn't have any of that magic.
>>
>>67234055
the memes
>>
>he did it for LOVE
Dropped right there. It was okay otherwise.
>>
File: 1431273669563.jpg (8 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
1431273669563.jpg
8 KB, 222x216
BB>TDK>TDKR
>>
>>67235742
very true. nolan is gonna look back and be ashamed at how corny and cheesy this movie was
>>
>>67234055
I thought all three movies were great
>>
>>67235783
TDK>TDKR>BB

FTFY
>>
>>67235876
My opinion>Your opinion
>>
Heath Ledger died
>>
File: trumph.png (116 KB, 486x405) Image search: [Google]
trumph.png
116 KB, 486x405
>>67235886
lol no
>>
>>67234055
shitty script.. twist was obvious.. boring... no real connection to tdk.. whole police in the sewers?! wtf
>>
>>67234055
Should have ended with Alfreds nod
>>
File: The Plane is one thing.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Plane is one thing.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
>>67234055
Nothing
>>
>>67234055

The three and a half hour epilogue was really unnecessary.
>>
>>67234055
no actor died in this movie, so people saw it for what it was: a nonsensical mess with dank memes.
>>
No musical number in the third act. In fact, making the whole thing a prog rock musical would have really improved it.
>>
Ledger died, Nolan didn't give a shit.
>>
Baneguy: Scottish brogue with mask muffler
Batguy: Weird low grunty voice
Me during the whole movie: "What did he say?"

I should watch it agian with close caps, but I have too many other movies to watch.
>>
>>67236420
It was straight up bizarre.

Surely if you were going to expand on the film it would be with prequel scenes. The solo spin off adventures of Bane was a terrible idea. And making it a Batman crossover, what the fuck were they thinking.

I can't imagine many people even bothered staying in the theatre to watch it after the main feature ended.
>>
>>67236567
Lynch co-directed that segment, that's why it was so weird. But not weird enough, so Lynch asked that his name be taken out of the credits.

Based John Carroll Lynch.
>>
>>67236567
Apparently, Nolan just went nuts filming that epilogue and ran out of money when they had to pay Chicago off for blowing half of it up.

The original script called for Bane to be sitting confidently in his plane when the whole thing suddenly starts shaking. A B52 then tears it asunder and he's winched aboard. Tied to a chair, a figure shrouded in darkness mockingly reminds him of his question (why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?). The shadowy figure: none other than CIA. He slowly but confidently strides towards Bane, leans down and whispers the answer in his ear: "because they can survive the fall".
>>
>>67234055
Dubbing Bane's voice. I rather not be able to understand him than have him sound like a 60's bond villain.
>>
>>67234055
TKDR is the best example of modern flickera of what happens when the director is phoning it in.

He just didnt give a shit.
Shame, Hardy was perfectly cast.
>>
>>67234055
They tried too hard to replicate Heath's Joker. Just search up Bane quotes, about a 10 min video, and you'll realize how forced the dialog is. Tom Hardy is a great actor, but I'm sure Nolan had a lot of pressure after TDKR.
Also:
>movie had a lot of plot holes
>very un-batmanlike ending
>very obvious plot holes
>badly portrayed time skips
>>
Relied too much on memes
>>
File: 6_20141203vUw2EN.jpg (70 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
6_20141203vUw2EN.jpg
70 KB, 620x387
>>
>>67236764
>According to Holmes, during his childhood, he was frightened of what he called "Nail Ghosts" that would hammer on the walls at night.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67236808
i pretty sure he was just crazy, bro.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.