[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think about this show? Has this show even peaked yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
What does /tv/ think about this show?

Has this show even peaked yet?
>>
Peaked at season 2, but it's still good
>>
I'd say yes it has peaked, but the quality is still good enough that it doesn't matter. Theres still 3+ great eps every season so I can't complain
>>
It peaked with the early seasons and is still funny as hell
>>
It hasn't even begun to peak.
and when it does it's going to peak all over you
>>
it peaked in S4, then the writing staff abandoned the show

it's probably the most reddit show on 4chan now that Futurama is dead though (maybe behind Rick and Morty)
>>
I honest felt that the show got a whole lot good when Frank got introduced. It's one of my favorites.
>>
>>67230157
>it's probably the most reddit show on 4chan

Fuck does that mean?
>>
>>67230157
>reddit

lol always sunny is for sure a 4chan show
>>
>>67230157
"“For the Season 11 writers’ room we went out and found professional writers who started watching Sunny in high school,” McElhenney added. “We like the idea of bringing in fresh blood – to feed off.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/18/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-likely-to-continue-past-season-12

so, yeah. probably channers and redditors. which isn't a bad idea. who better to write the show than fans.
>>
>>67230214
the show ending would be preferable
>>
>>67230214
Just wondering, will Charlie, Glenn, and Rob still have some input to the show?
>>
>>67230203
How can a show qualify as a "4chan show"?
>>
>>67230363
it's something that only redditors would say
>>
>>67230260
I agree.

>>67230293
They still are the main writers. They just have a staff now. That is my understanding...but I don't know shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCZCV71MCQ4
>>
Youre all gahbahge

And im heeah to tak out the TRAAASH. Cus im The TRAAASHMAN
>>
>>67230171
and I honestly wish that they were never forced to get a big name (which ended up being DeVito) to join the show since that messed up their natural dynamic, which season 1 had more of.
>>
>>67231746
I never got as much as impact of the first season without Frank probably because of how little of it was on without that big name actor. Maybe if they continued on without Frank for about 3 or 4 season, then I'll most likely have a different opinion.
>>
>>67230140
kek

>>67230171
i wouldnt even watch the show if it werent for frank, hes amazing
>>
Watched a few eps and really didn't like it.

Don't understand desu
>>
it jumped the shark when danny devito joined the cast
>>
File: 1452969140853.png (70 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1452969140853.png
70 KB, 1200x800
>>67235389
>>67234719
this
>>
A great show is determined by how good an episode is picked at random. None of that bullshit hurr durr it peaked at season 5 crap. Pick any random episode. Its always sunny is great overall.
>>
>>67230069
Peaked? Peaked, Anon? Let me tell you something. It hasn’t even begun to peak. And when it does peak, you’ll know. Because it's going to peak so hard, that everybody on 4chan will feel it.
>>
>>67233529
Yeah, the reason I see why people appreciate Frank so much in Sunny was that he joined when they started to gain momentum.
Most (nearly all) first seasons are a bit wonky and whathaveyou since it takes time for shows to find their balance, and DeVito came in just when that was starting to happen.
He's not the reason the show got better,
time is.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.