[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Scooby Doo Zombie Island.png (1 MB, 1435x1077) Image search: [Google]
Scooby Doo Zombie Island.png
1 MB, 1435x1077
Still the only scooby doo movie I've liked, idk if I like it because of nostalgia lens or what but it's a pretty decent movie.

opinions needed
>>
i watched the fuck out of that movie. Loved Zombie Island.

Also liked the one where they fought the computer virus.
>>
Always very scary. I remember it from first grade. I was eating pizza and the part where they yank off the first zombies head unappetized me.
>>
>only scooby doo movie I've liked

You're telling me you didn't like Witch's Ghost

>Tim Curry bad guy
>hex girls
>sweet billy ray cyrus cover of "scooby doo, where are you?"

Are you fucking retarded?

>tfw hex girls gave me my first boner
>>
Pretty based. I liked Witch's Ghost too.
>>
>>67228525
It's true kino.
>>
What made these straight-to-dvd scooby doo films so comfy?

Also, Scooby Doo is fucking great.
>>
>>67228525
Zombie Island was pretty good.

>>67229035
>Witch's Ghost
I forgot all about that shit.
Pure Kino.

>>67228782
>the computer virus
Dude, I had the PS1 game of that movie.
Fucking hardest thing I've ever played.
>>
Fuck I need to rewatch this shit. Are there any other scooby doo movies/series I should watch that are on the same level as the titles in this thread?
>>
>>67228525
"Terror Time Again"

Has been stuck in my head ever since I saw the film on release and will come back to haunt me from time to time. God fucking dammit, its not even a terrible song or anything its just an impossible song to get rid of.
>>
IT'S TERROR TIME AGAIN
THEY GOT YOU RUNNIN THROUGH THE NIGHT
>>
>>67228525

Fucking based.
>>
>>67230307
Legend of the Vampire.
Loch Ness Monster.
Alien Invaders.
>>
>>67230388
I think I saw a part of Loch Ness Monster.

That's where they go to Scotland and it's revealed that Daphne is a part of some old Scottish clan, right?

I remember an episode or something about them in the Himalayas a few years ago...

What fucking series was that?

>Alien Invaders

FUCKING
BAAAAAAASED
>>
File: 1377551177056.jpg (154 KB, 674x656) Image search: [Google]
1377551177056.jpg
154 KB, 674x656
>tfw you realize they still make at least one Scooby Doo movie every year and they've been terrible for years now
>>
>>67230498
I think so.
Can't fully remember.
As for the series, no fucking idea.

>alien invaders
Severely underrated tbqh.
>>
scared the absolute shit out of me as a kid

watched it again a year ago and it was pretty good
>>
File: mook.jpg (145 KB, 640x692) Image search: [Google]
mook.jpg
145 KB, 640x692
>Scooby Doo! and the Witch's Ghost

apparently this one was animated by a JAPANESE animation studio called "Mook Animation"

>mook
>>
>>67230887
>japanese amination
Yeah, I buy that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P_BlUY2eF4

It has that anime feel about it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.