[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daredevil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
Does anyone else just fucking skim through the scenes with Elektra to get back to the Frank storyline? She, The Hand, and Stick just aren't interesting.
>>
No, not everyone is autistic like you.
>>
>>67227176
I didn't skim but I agree she was not interesting compared to Frank. She was fairly different from Frank Miller's comic version too. She felt like a distant setup for Iron Fist desu.
>>
>>67227176
I wish she would tie me to a chair and beat me up
>>
COME HERE LOVERBOY
>>
>recognizes matt as daredevil because of his ass
this writing sometimes I swear
>>
>>67227750
she was working for stick, retard
>>
Kingpin and the punisher saved this season. They were literally the only good parts.
>>
>>67227176
> The Punisher
> Manlet
D R O P P E D
>>
>>67227897
yeah she brought nothing exciting. Completely uninteresting story arc with a not really compelling casting. The opposite of Fisk & Castle really.
>>
>>67227990
Elektra was fine imo. Though her as a college kid was more interesting than her as fighting the civil war. And I guess I'm the only person on this board who thinks she was cute.
>>
>>67228050
She was cute.
>>
>>67228050
Nah she was cute it was just the loss of the original showrunner proved to be to much. That was the big issue.
>>
>>67227176
I started, but then I found the Frank storyline was pretty shitty so I just dropped it altogether
>>
>>67228186
This season was better than S1.
>>
>>67227176
>does anyone else not watch capeshit shows

Me
>>
>>67228217
Really? I felt it was a lot worse.
>>
>>67228217
I agree so much.
>>
Elektra is cute as fuck
Marketed it as a dangerous relationship for Matt
No, Karen is more scandalous a relationship
They are super cute together and the actress pulls off the cute well even though shes aged and whatnot
Tries to come off as sexy and the sadomasochistic stuff when they first meet up is obnoxiously stereotypical, but as it goes on it becomes just a cute relationship!
:)
Dont skip the cuteness!
>>
Why does Karen always look like she's on the verge of bursting into tears no matter the context?
>>
>>67227176
>skim through the scenes with Elektra to get back to the Frank storyline? She, The Hand, and Stick just aren't interesting.

This has to be bait right? Because what else is left... Karen digging through files for 30 minutes?
>>
>>67228506
Her life sucks despite being a hot woman with a nice ass
>>
>>67227176
I watched it for Fisk. I love WILSON FISK
>>
File: Electra.gif (4 MB, 611x389) Image search: [Google]
Electra.gif
4 MB, 611x389
>>67227176
You're retarded. Electra and Stick were the best part if the show. The romance between her and Matt was awesome. She's a sexy rich foreign super-ninja and teetering on the edge between good and evil , and is adorably in love with Daredevil.
>>
>>67228248
How was it worse are you high? This season was better.
>>
>>67227176
I like the Hand storyline but fuck even Jennifer Garner made a better Elektra than this girl.
>>
Karen is worse than Foggy now and the worst character in the show. But season is still pretty good.
>>
>>67228876
People seems to think Elektra is likeable character
>>
File: 1350682698243.jpg (1 MB, 4600x2341) Image search: [Google]
1350682698243.jpg
1 MB, 4600x2341
I dunno, Im a bit frustrated with both seasons on different levels.

Way too much disgusting handheld paired with a not very creative cinematography. Binge watching didn't help. So fucking annoyed with black silhouettes fighting against a dark background all the fucking time. Can't see shit often. Fight choreography suffers from this. Fight scenes are lacking edge in their editing too imo. Also I get that they try to go for a lighting style in the series, but goddammit can we have a new shade of yellow lamp already?
Also Elektra is now French? wtf?
The casting for Page, Foggy, Fisk and Castle is spot-on true to the comics, and these actors all delivered imo. But the rest not so much. Still feels weird to me to see a short Matt Murdock for instance, he's not as scary.

Then again I do realize it's a fucking miracle that I'm able to see a Daredevil TV series so...
>>
>>67227176

No, I watch the entire program. But then I'm not an autistic little fuck with the attention span of a retarded goldfish.
>>
File: 1453616154110.png (851 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453616154110.png
851 KB, 1920x1080
>"She's barely 12!"
Post yfw

He deserved to be Franked
>>
>>67231573
lol that scene probably irked a lot of /tv/ users.
>>
>>67231616
What? Why?
>>
>>67231628
You obviously don't see the LP and cunny threads.
>>
>>67231628
you've clearly never been on /tv/ at night when he cancer comes out of the woodworks
>>
>>67227176
Does she kill people like Frank? Stabbing someone with a sai is going to be fatal a lot of the time.
>>
>>67227176
Holy fucking shit I didnt even know DD2 was out.
>>
>>67231838
Yes. She enjoys killing people.
>>
>>67231995
Great. I'm tired of these SJW characters.
>>
>>67232099
It's a shame the actor is terrible though. The character is one of those ones that can be either Villain or hero as they're sometimes conflicted. They have something dark inside them and they know it, and sometimes they want to be good, but the darkness comes out.
>>
>>67227176
No one cares about daredevil op stop shitpost
>>
>>67227750
>Being a literal autist
It was a joke you mentally ill shit.
>>
File: Korean-Header-1050x591.jpg (87 KB, 1050x591) Image search: [Google]
Korean-Header-1050x591.jpg
87 KB, 1050x591
>>67227176
DD should just kill all these asian guys. He wants to be a good catholic and spare their souls, but everyone knows asians have no souls
>>
File: 1380807978377.jpg (39 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1380807978377.jpg
39 KB, 576x432
>Elektra gets bullseyed by someone whose not bullyseye
>>
How many years do we have to wait for a Frank series?

Maybe the jews will smell money because of Deadpool's success and will give us an R-rated Punisher movie with Bernthal in the MCU.
>>
When Daredevil was "unmasked" on the rooftop I thought the cops were going to see him and ID him, which would then be the start of the Civil War

Hell they don't even make it clear that The Punisher is able to ID him

Instead him losing his mask in the fight amounts to a whole lot of nothing
>>
>>67228506
Probably because she is

She hasn't exactly had it easy lately
>>
File: [Masked Man groaning].png (857 KB, 1624x910) Image search: [Google]
[Masked Man groaning].png
857 KB, 1624x910
>>67235217
>implying that Punisher didn't ID him in the courthouse
>>
>>67235217
the fuck are you talking about

civil war comes out in a month and daredevil isn't in it at all

these tv shows probably wont tie into the films in the slightest until maybe infinity war
>>
>>67228470
>even though shes aged and whatnot
>35 years old
>aged

Millenial pls
>>
>>67235307
Daredevil doesn't have to be in Civil War for it to still be the catalyst for it

>It turns out of all things a blind lawyer was the fucking Daredevil
>Maybe we should look into getting this registration thing going

Also Civil War coming out in a month would fit perfectly since anybody who intends to watch Daredevil will have finished it by then
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.