[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Hangover came out nearly five years ago. What were your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (222 KB, 359x359) Image search: [Google]
image.png
222 KB, 359x359
The Hangover came out nearly five years ago.

What were your first impression of it?
What do you think of it now?
>>
movie for americans. couldnt finish ot
>>
movie for pollocks. never watched it
>>
>>67226961
someone sure is mad ililaipm
>>
>>67226806
its great. people like to shit on the second one for being to repititious but its my favourite one. 3 was ok, whatever. I really like these movies.
>>
>>67226902
someone sure is mad ililaipm
>>
>>67227157
WAIT A SECOND
>>
1>>>>>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2
>>
>>67227188
calm down, there is no reason to yell.
>>
>>67226806
Has absolutely no staying power imo. Watched it once, thought it was funny, watched it again and barely cracked a smirk. It's mostly shock and 'lul so randumm' humour
>>
The first movie is genuinely entertaining but it's not memorable enough unlike GOAT comedies like Ace Ventura or Zoolander

I can quote Zoolander on a daily basis
>>
My moms favorite movie desu
>>
>nearly five years ago.
nigga its nearly 7 years
>>
>>67226806
>What were your first impression of it?
Fantastic comedy film
>What do you think of it now?
Decent film.
>>
unfunny shit. didn't laugh once.
>>
File: 1451001772096.jpg (153 KB, 885x990) Image search: [Google]
1451001772096.jpg
153 KB, 885x990
5/10, was expecting it to be better after all the hype. One of those movies where you can watch it 1 time and enjoy it but it definitely didn't need 2 sequels
>>
>>67226806
Thought it was pretty dumb and boring but all the kids in my class kept talking about it so I pretended to like it too
>>
>>67226806
I couldn't stand it at first, it took until watching the second film drunk to find the series funny. Then I rewatched the first and actually enjoyed it sober.

The third film felt like they purposely drove it into the ground a little to kill the franchise at least for a few years. The giraffe scenes were especially out of place I felt.
>>
i liked the scenes where zach was quirky.
>>
It was ok. I'm not really into this type of comedy. But most of the guys involved are pretty good.
>>
>>67226806
I lasted maybe 15m, atrociously cringy
>>
Thought it was really unfunny then realized it was marketed at retards
>>
>>67227263
ARE YOU ME
>>
My only thing about it is that I didn't like how it ended. They "just" found their lost friend on the top of the building while on top of the mattress. I can understand having a simple place to have him in but after they woke up and realized that he disappeared and went outside of the hotel, there's an angle that shows that same mattress dangling on top of the building. That annoyed me because for the rest of the movie, I knew that he was up there the whole time.

Sure, it's a comedy, not a suspenseful movie so I'll give it that and there were plenty of humorous stuff to me afterwards but why show that scene and give it away the sudden plot of the movie?
>>
>>67226806
President Morra?
>>
DUDE WACKY ADVENTURES LMAO
>>
>>67229130
I thought only I liked this show
>>
normie comedies are so unfunny
>>
>>67226806
Hilarious. Haven't seen it in a while though. Probably the best of the three.
>>
>>67229425
>>>>>/r9k/
>>
>>67226806
Unfunny, ripping off part of Fear & Loathing
Unfunny.
>>
I was actually just thinking about how the "Dr. Faggot" bit wouldn't make it into the film if it were made now instead of 5 years ago.
>>
>>67226806
I really liked it, and I think it holds up really well.

The sequels, not so much.
>>
>>67226806

I always hated it. If you Facebook it, it's always yours dumbass people from school that like it for some reason. It's like an idiot litmus test.
>>
Superbad came out 10 years ago
>>
Hangover 1 was legit funny, not my favorite comedy but I get its popularity.
Hangover 2 was an extremely lazy retread. The writers should have been ashamed of themselves.
Hangover 3 was hot garbage focusing on that autistic faggot. I'm glad his career is pretty much over.
>>
One of the few movies I have ever dropped midway. Went back two years later and thought it was ok.
>>
>>67226806
I like it. It's not the funniest, but I love the atmosphere. It's like the writer came up with the concept while he went to Vegas as a child and was pent up in his hotel room, imagining how awesome and crazy the city was. Manhattan is to New York as the Hangover is to Vegas, and I like it in that sort of idealistic regard.
>>
>>67226806

i remember thinking it was reasonably funny

i never watched it since and the only line i remember is the roofies one
>>
>>67230496
As someone who has been to Vegas a lot, I completely agree.
They perfectly captured how it feels to be walking around Vegas.
>>
>>67226806
better than most comedies

feels like an actual movie with production value.
>>
>5 June 2009
>nearly 5 years ago
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.