[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Knight of Cups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (257 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257 KB, 1000x500
So, yeah, this is the best film I've ever seen. And I don't even believe in Tarot cards
>>
hey
>>
>>67228053
been tryin' to meet you
>>
>muh parallelism to ancient myths and parables
>muh archetypal narratives
>muh visuals and collage style editing
>muh whispering voice overs

Malick tries but he's not good.
>>
>>67228071
must be a devil between us
>>
dude walking around los angeles lmao
>>
>>67226472
been wanting to see this... that hershlag foot fetish scene has made me cum BUCKETS from watching it on youtube
>>
This movie really is breathtaking, one of the most accurate cinematic portrayals of what dream/memory feels like.
>>
>>67228683
or whores in my head
>>
>>67226472
You really need to watch more films.
>>
>>67229683
>>67228683
>>67228071
>>67228053
I love this board.
>>
>>67230415
we're chained
>>
>>67230478
CHAINED!
>>
>>67228655
>muh whispering voice overs

This is the only part about Malick's movies I hate. If he removed narration for all of his movies I'd actually enjoy them.
>>
>>67229683
is this song in the movie? i havent seen it yet but finally a movie to showcase the goat pixies song and not the meme where is my mind song
>>
>>67230554
>the goat pixies song
My negro
>>
Why does Terrence insist on this 3rd person self narration. Why can't the character just converse normally with traditional dialogue? It comes off as pretentious.
>>
Someone please explain where the title comes from
>>
>>67231538
>If the card is upright, it represents change and new excitements, particularly of a romantic nature. It can mean invitations, opportunities, and offers. The Knight of Cups is a person who is a bringer of ideas, opportunities and offers. He is constantly bored, and in constant need of stimulation, but also artistic and refined. He represents a person who is amiable, intelligent, and full of high principles, but a dreamer who can be easily persuaded or discouraged.

This took all of three seconds. Please learn to internet.
>>
its terrible
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.