[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This character is confirmed for being killed on the next episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: rip.jpg (16 KB, 382x317) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
16 KB, 382x317
This character is confirmed for being killed on the next episode of The Walking Dead.
>>
>>67225244
I don't even give a shit
>>
People still watch this?
>>
File: OH NO.jpg (115 KB, 698x566) Image search: [Google]
OH NO.jpg
115 KB, 698x566
When Frank Darabont sat down with some of the guys a few years ago and they were talking about "a television show with zombies and shit!" and originally thought it wasn't the worst of ideas, would one of them have thought how absolutely shit it would have become and tried to warn the others against making it, only to be shut up because "dude, money!!!"?
>>
>>67225244
Oh no redshirt number 3475? Not her. Weve only began to be forced to learn who she is througj random dialogue and look at this new character scenes. Notice and remember her. For no reason nudhe nudge wink wink
>>
Did they ever make it to DC? I gave up on this shit like a year ago
>>
K
>>
cgi arrow. cheap cgi arrow.
>>
>they're now replacing main characters with redshirts for major comic deaths
Can't wait to see Sasha get the bat! The feels will be too much!
>>
>>67225244

did the asian guy actually die?
>>
lmao I don't remember a single line from her.
>>
>>67225347
Seasons 5 and 6 are significantly better than the Darabont seasons.
>>
>>67226426
>muh Orange Crush
That's about it.
>>
>>67225377
Yup. Fat guy was lying.

>>67226376
Not yet anyway
>>
>>67226520
Well what the fuck? Last I saw they were literally outside the city limit and could see the fucking Washington Monument in plain sight, what the hell are they waiting for?
>>
>>67226648
They have no reason to go to DC.
>>
>>67225503
>implying we won't just hear a "twang" and then cut to her on the ground with a cheap prop glued to her face
It won't show arrow penetration
>>
>>67226762
>>67226762
kek
so much for the kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.