[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE capeshit is so shallow I'll make a DEEP movie about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 2_img_inset.jpg (741 KB, 1998x1080) Image search: [Google]
2_img_inset.jpg
741 KB, 1998x1080
>DUDE capeshit is so shallow I'll make a DEEP movie about capeshit
>now let me clearly state the themes of my work, my characters feelings, my motifs and audiovisual resources in-dialogue
>also all critics are assholes take that imaginary hit strawman
>also you are a fucking idiot for watching capeshit and this is no exception, I'll mock you, the viewer by stating that you have the sensibilities of a 14-year-old
Why was this praised aside from based Lubezki?
>>
>>67224871
it's literally /tv/: the movie
>>
>>67224871
Because of good acting, good cinematography and filming, witty dialogue and soundtrack
>I'll mock you, the viewer by stating that you have the sensibilities of a 14-year-old
I don't get it. How was this done with the viewers of this movie?
>>
>>67224871
>DUDE capeshit is so shallow I'll make a DEEP movie about capeshit
You didn't even watch this. Why do you bother?
>>
>>67224871
There was a lot of good in that movie, but I agree that Innaritu botched it for pretty much all the reasons you listed. Did the same thing with The Revenant, totally entertaining and immersive but wants to knock you over the head with themes it isn't doing a very good job of just communicating organically. Maybe it's because he's ESL, who knows.
>>
why does this movie trigger /tv/ so much? It's not that bad
>>
>>67224973
The director and DP are mexican. Nothing good can come from those pieces of subhuman shit, it's all pretentious garbage for coalburners.
>>
>>67224973
The Birdman monologue near the end ffs he even breaks the fourth wall to mock the audience right after the action sequence
>>
File: 1415736384065.jpg (64 KB, 640x511) Image search: [Google]
1415736384065.jpg
64 KB, 640x511
>>67225015
You have to go back
>>
>>67224871
>all critics are assholes
Except she gave a good review at the end. It takes a real performance and blood, sweat and tears to make a true performance.
>>
>>67225057
What action sequence, you piece of shit?
>>
>>67225142
When he snaps his fingers, the meteor falls down and the swat team enters the frame you Alzheimer's ridden fuck.
>>
>>67224996
because this place is full of contrarian 16 year olds
>>
File: image.png (322 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
322 KB, 546x700
>>67225015
>>
>>67225015
>Blatant trolling and racism is not permitted.

>>>/pol/
>>
thanks op, we really needed the 1000th retard to tell us why this movie is snobby drivel and not half as deep as the director pretends it to be, it's not like every idiot on the internet has been stating these exact points for 2 years now to show how clever he is

it is still a good movie
>>
File: Heh.jpg (19 KB, 480x346) Image search: [Google]
Heh.jpg
19 KB, 480x346
>>67225607
>it is still a good movie
>>
>>67225167
That was all in his head, you ritalin-deprived cockholster.
>>
>>67225779
Does it change anything? It still breaks the fourth wall and says that the audience's "eyes are glowing, they love this shit".
If it is happening or not changes nothing you digressing melon
>>
>>67225727
>It's a bad movie because simpsons reaction pic.
Brilliant analysis, totally changed my mind about the film. Post your youtube channel so I can subscribe to it.
>>
>>67225838
>It still breaks the fourth wall and says that the audience's "eyes are glowing, they love this shit".
But they do. How is being insightful in detriment to the script? I think you're bothered by this because he got your number.
That's not even what the movie was all about.
>>
>>67225860
I wasn't analyzing shit, merely mocking your opinion.
>>
>>67225891
Of course I enjoyed it, because it is the climax of the fucking movie, not because they interrupted to show me 30 seconds of Transformers, the action meaning something is what I enjoyed, but the fourth wall breaking wasn't insightful, it was hamfisted, they had already just done what they were stating again.
>>
>>67224871
this is the best bojack horseman movie there is, what the fuck are you even talking about
>>
>>67224871
>Lubezki
Dude, FFFFFUCK Lubezki, every time he grabs a camera he gets so tiring, sure I appreciate a tracking shot, an artsy shot and nice scenery, but when everything is PACKED and TRACKED and ARTED I get tired and it makes the movie feel like it's an hour longer.

Also, if you feel the need to stain the camera lens for art motives go fuck yourself, you remove any and all tension of the movie.
>>
>>67225906
not that anon, but, no shit sherlock, here's your (you)
>>
File: 1456999300791.jpg (215 KB, 1182x966) Image search: [Google]
1456999300791.jpg
215 KB, 1182x966
>people fell for it
It's easier to discuss things when I insult them for some reason.
Fuck you /tv/
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.