[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All this just to try to stop Kennedy's assassination...who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: cleetus.jpg (26 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
cleetus.jpg
26 KB, 636x382
All this just to try to stop Kennedy's assassination...who gives a shit?
>>
fuck is wrong with you
>>
retarded plot desu

the world is fine in 2016, why would anyone care?
you can mess up the timeline SO fucking bad, and chances are that your dad cums in your mum 1 sec later and you wouldn't be born
>>
>>67217966
>the world is fine in 2016

Are you being satirical?
>>
>>67217966
But the world could be better :)
>>
>>67218026
yes, but how can it be better by killing JFK?
you simply have no idea what would happen if he wasn't killed
>>
>>67217911
i know what's to stop something else from killing him literally the next day?
>>
>>67218119
1. The reasoning is explained in the first episode.

2. JFK would have dismantled the Federal Reserve, issued debt free currency, dismantled the CIA, terminated relations with Israel, etc. The changes that he would have made locally in the USA, would have had an enormous global effect across time.
>>
>>67218242
and then the next president will fuck it up, theres no way of knowing
>>
>>67218339
But which option is better? To let JFK remain dead, or to save him? I think that the answer is clear, if you are a "good", not "evil", person.
>>
>>67218388
You have no way of knowing what happens.
Sometimes the better decision leads to a worse outcome
>>
>>67218477
Would you rather try to improve something bad, or remain with the thing as it is due to fear of worsening it?
>>
>>67217911

this show made me want to read the book.

>750 pages

jesus christ really ?

read 200 pages, the guy is still trying to save the Dunnings.

Holy fucking shit this is slow.
>>
>>67218735
I'd rather not watch an entire series that is based entirely on "maybe". It's a dull premise.
>>
>>67219044
Your reply is a nonsequitur.
>>
>>67218735
The only thing to fear, is fear itself.
>>
>>67219059
did you mean "Non sequitur" dummy?
>>
>>67219059
He's not me
>>67218735
JFk was an adderall popping junkie that was sedated for half the Cuban Missile Crisis.
From the perspective of now I know the cold War didn't end with the world being nuked to hell, but how do I know that in the JFK saved verse whoever succeeds JFK doesn't trigger that?
>>
I was hoping he would have to keep coming back to the past like a extended groundhog day/edge of tomorrow situation. Hes done too well for a first run at it, and could be interesting to see him fight the force of the past more.
>>
>>67219147
So you prefer safety and comfort, rather than risking everything to try and achieve something better.
>>
Or you could just vote for Trump.
>>
Stalking Oswald is fucking stupid. Just kill Oswald and go back through the rabbit hole and see if Kennedy was still killed.
If not, just go back again.
>>
>>67219239
It's 100% assured safety to an incredibly minuscule chance things can be better
>>
>>67219239

What's better than safety and comfort you Commie shit?
>>
>>67217911
So fucking stupid. It's all for nothing anyway because it just results in a nuclear war. So this autist has to go back and get Kennedy killed again anyway. I fucking hate myself for reading this 1000 page book of shit.
>>
>>67219263
thing is he arrives like two years after you do, so you'll have to wait a long time to do it. After a couple of years whats one more of stalking just to make sure and to uncover possible conspiracies.
>>
>>67219287
>What's better than safety and comfort

Gee, I don't know, maybe freedom, and fulfillment?

>Commie shit
>Is in favor of saving JFK so that he could end Zionist rule in USA and end the Soviet-American conflict

Literally, how retarded are you?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.