[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 300x444
>>
>>67217808
shrill, obnoxious, whiny faggots freaking out and arguing: the movie
>>
>>67217808
Totally overrated shaky cam bullshit hackwork from JJ Abrams. What the fuck was good about this? Best girl blew up from kaiju parasite infestation too.
>>
i know you're all 12 but this movie was the turning point of modern american culture just saying just saying
>>
>>67218598
>Something has found us

Literally
>>
File: 1457121233653.png (379 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1457121233653.png
379 KB, 500x372
>DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR IT'S JUST YELLING AND A SHAKY CAMERA
>>
>>67218598
>9/11-referencing destruction
>found footage
>aliens
>ambiguous ending

Nah. It neither created nor popularized any of these trends. It might have been the first to put them all together, for what that's worth.
>>
>>67218598
IM TAKING THE BAIT

How, anon ? How is this the turning point ?
>>
The crazy conspiracy theorists from the Lost fandom trying to decipher the "secrets" was better than the movie.

>Is JJ Abrams warning us of an alien attack on 1-18-08?
>This is a Godzilla movie because of the iguanas on an entirely unrelated album cover

god I hope some of those videos are still on Youtube
>>
>not posting the superior documentary style movie about big things
>>
How can the japs even compete ?
>>
File: 1458347632087.gif (34 KB, 484x608) Image search: [Google]
1458347632087.gif
34 KB, 484x608
>>67217808

>military doesn't BTFO of the monster in 5 minutes

fucking annoyed me. 1998 Godzilla did it right - a few AMRAAM's when Godzilla was exposed was all it took to kill him.
>>
>>67217808
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qiVBOqNiOs
>>
>>67219836
that final scene in the mountains was beautiful
>>
>>67218438
>I'm such a psychopathic badass I wouldn't have an ounce of fear or worry in regards to the safety of me and my friends if I was trapped on an island city with a huge fucking alien monster rampaging
I bet you could sort Clovie and those parasites out good n proper with your katana, eh lad?
>>
>>67221369

No, but the mechanized infantry with full armor and air support already deployed in the streets would
>>
>>67221265
They tried nuking the monster and it didn't work.
Which is kind of bullshit, now that I think about it, but still.
>>
>>67221283
jesus christ spoiler that shit ;_;
>>
>>67217808
IT'S A LION
>>
>>67221528

It wasn't a nuke, it was a MOAB.

Plus a single AMRAAM would have done the deed. It's literally 40 pounds of explosives traveling at 2,500 MPH. The kinetic force alone would be enough.
>>
>>67221369
Considering Michelle beat whatever that was at the end of 10CL with a Molotov, probably.
>>
>>67221437
Lel, this faggot would just sit there until Hammerdown or until Clovie accidently rips through his building. Good plan, dude.

>>67221598
>implying the cashgrab that is 10CL has any legitimacy
>actually believing the shills when they say 'ITS STILL CLOVERFIELD GUIZE, HONEST! PLS GIBE MONIES'
Oh, how it feels to be 16.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.