[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HR Giger told O'Bannon, the screenwriter of Alien that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: hrgiger11-500x323.jpg (56 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
hrgiger11-500x323.jpg
56 KB, 500x323
>HR Giger told O'Bannon, the screenwriter of Alien that he smoked opium. O'Bannon asked why he took it. "I am afraid of my visions," Giger replied. "It's just your mind," O'Bannon said. Giger responded: "That is what I am afraid of."
>>
penises
>>
>>67217741
dildos
>>
>>67217741

i'd smoke that shit too if i was having dick nightmares
>>
DUDE OPIUM LMAO
>>
HR Giger and his art are both edgelord-tier.

The design of the Xenomorph is still great, as is the whole rape metaphor.
>>
>>67217905
Giger seems like a really nice and gentle guy though from interviews and videos.
>>
>>67218143
>seems
seemed
he dead
>>
>>67217905
>edgelord-tier
What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
He was a great designer but also totally fucked up in his mind, but it's good since he used his fucking mind to create some great stuff.
>>
>>67217905

> Trying to be an edgelord

vs

> Naturally having talent drawing dark and disturbing things

Gtfo
>>
>>67219057
>>67218143
>>67218295

Have you seen his documentary? He literally owns human skulls. That's either autism or edgy for its own sake. Likely some mix of both.
>>
>>67219131
>old as swiss guy being edgy
oh anon, you've lurked too much on 4chan
>>
>>67217741
MOM'S GONNA FREAK
>>
>>67219131
>He literally owns human skulls.
He's literally a professional artist too numbnuts. Have you ever heard of anatomy?
>>
>>67219131
>someone can only be either edgy or autistic

You need to leave this site more often
>>
File: CARLOS.png (272 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
CARLOS.png
272 KB, 560x560
>>67217741
Aliens are literal dickheads
>>
>>67219131
My favorite story about said human skulls and the ones used for the real alien suit from the first movie
>There's a line of dialogue here where they talk about the skeletons with perfect teeth and he thinks that there's a skeleton farm in India...when i was working on Alien. HR Giger asked them to obtain some real skulls for him to work from, to build the alien.. they purchased them and they brought him skulls ...they were the most beautiful skulls I had ever seen, they were like works of art, I was struck by the perfection and the teeth were all perfect, and I was told that they were ordered from India, and then sold for medical purposes but the production had bought them for Giger to use, and he took a hacksaw and cut them into pieces and put them back together, and subsequently when i was working with Tobe Hooper, who was meant to direct this film himself, we were talking about this scene. Hooper was aware also that medical skeletons were purchased from India, and he said that the eeriest thing. Tobe.. thinks that they have a skeleton farm in India. I thought about it a while, it was such a creepy idea that when i wrote the script, I put that in. The picture was released and a few months after the picture opened, i read a news item that the government of India had suddenly stopped the deportation of all skeletons for medical purposes, and ever since then it's very difficult for medical schools to get them... it may have been a coincidence or the film may have indeed come to their attention and they put a stop to it. I have a feeling, the creepy feeling that there was something very criminal going on in India. At what age does a person have an absolutely perfect skull and set of teeth? When they're young.

Said line in is Return of the Living Dead
> "The important question is, where do they get all the skeletons with perfect teeth?"
>>
>>67219261
I'm a medical student and I don't own human bones. Try again.

>>67219284
So what's the nice middle ground for edgy bone collecting? Yeah, the act itself is still edgy, regardless of its motive.
>>
I wanted to see a facehugger attach to a girls vagina in a long drawn out scene so bad. Just watching her face in horror and her barefeet and toes squirmed against the alien slim as the facehugger pumped eggs into her pussy...

For a guy in a 4 year relationship about to be engaged, I am so fucked in the head lol.
>>
>>67219404

>I wanted to see a facehugger attach to a girls vagina in a long drawn out scene so bad

i didn't know i wanted this
>>
>>67219378

I'd rather you'd be quiet tbqh
>>
>>67219640

>great another respect my feels episode
>>
>>67219131
>He literally owns human skulls
It's not that uncommon.

>>67219404
>I am so fucked in the head lol.
Because of your previous comment?
No, ovipositor dildos are selling very well.
>>
>>67219463

I used to consider myself well adjusted until I saw some xeno rule 34.

and seeing girls retrainted in alien cum while facehugger attached to their pussies and they moaned in horry at first then pleasure as the eggs were pumped into them and they were to become proud mommies (probably without dying) just made me hard against all my moral will. It felt horrible in my mind at first to feel so aroused by such an imagine, but my penis thought it felt so right.

It was all downhill form there. I got into chastity cages, cuckolding, and all kinda of weird shit. (I currently wear an extremely small chastity age on my pens at my gf's instructions atm) She loves having me under her control and know that it's impossible forme to get an erection or cum without the key she keeps on her barefoot anklet. We live were it's warm so she doesn't own a hair of socks, andshe's a programmer so she wears flop flops or flats to work.
>>
File: 1455875287470.jpg (78 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1455875287470.jpg
78 KB, 540x540
>>67219404
Married for 6 and iktf. I've developed a taste for some depraved shit.
>>
>>67217741
Holy shit, Dan O'Bannon wrote Alien?!?

He wrote Dark Star which is the EXACT SAME STORY!!! Only Dark Star is played for comedy.

HOLY FUCK
>>
>>67217905
kill yourself
>>
File: giger.jpg (61 KB, 801x628) Image search: [Google]
giger.jpg
61 KB, 801x628
>I’ve seen everything I wanted to see. Everything I wanted to do or show, I’ve done it. I don’t need any more than that.
>>
>>67217872
>>67219187
DUDE DEGENERATE MILLENNIALS LMAO
>>
>>67218295
It's a subversion tactic used by insecure retards whenever confronted with anything that offends their conformist sensibilities.
>>
>>67218295
>>edgelord-tier
>What the fuck does that even mean?
It's a way for ultra-faggots to feel "above it all." Edgy people feel like they are above other "normal" people. Super-annoying faggots label everything as "edgy" to feel EVEN MORE above those people.

tl;dr Basically, spoiled children who never had a job criticizing everything they don't like because they have too much free time.
>>
Giger's erotica drawings of Xenos are top-tier
bless that man
>>
>>67219404
kill yourself you edgy cuck
moms gonna freak
>>
>>67219838
nice fake story
>>
MOMS
>>
>>67217741
MOM'S GONNA FREAK!
>>
>>67219057
They are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>67218143

Yes, it's a bit disarming. I think Giger is a classic example of an introvert who made it. Also you have to be professional and not a total douche if you're going to be an edgelord.

When he was at his peak, he was a bit of a dick to an ex-gf though. I don't know that he ever really got over Li's suicide. She's in some of his most famous images, and she tends more often than not to be mentioned specifically in his art books (I like like 5-6 of these), yes, the newer ones too.

Later, Giger had a phase where he was obsessed with "Swatch" brand watches, tying in with his homeland. He made various pictures and sculptures, turning them into straps, constraints, bondage gear.
>>
>>67219378
>I'm a medical student and I don't own human bones. Try again.
My partner is a medical Doctor and owns a real human Skeleton, the thing is worth more than I am.
>>
Giger's home town of Chur, in the east of Switzerland, is also very close to meme-microstate of Liechtenstein, and also to the western appendage of Austria. There is a Giger bar there, I think, as well as a museum.

They had a Giger bar in Tokyo, and Giger's intent about the bars was always that they could be strange and beautiful places for any adults to get a drink. However, in Japan Giger's edgelord reputation preceded him, and the Japan bar was infested by Yakuza and various lowlifes, maybe LARPing the dive bar from Akira. They had to close it down after a while.
>>
>>67221894

Do you mean business partner, male homosexual (unmarried) romantic companion, female homosexual (unmarried) romantic companion, or heterosexual (unmarried) companion? Partner is a vague word these days.
>>
>>67221894
Don't sell yourself short. I can only assume you also have a skeleton inside you?
>>
>>67222084
He's probably a manlet. No one wants manlet bones.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.