[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /tv give me tips on becoming a kickass vigilante like Arrow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (664 KB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
664 KB, 5616x3744
So /tv give me tips on becoming a kickass vigilante like Arrow. I already have a catch phrase "Stop there criminal scum" after my favorite game Elder Scrolls. I also think my name will be Spider Hawk after my 2 favorite superheroes (Spider Man and Hawkeye). Any tips on where to start?
>>
Bump frakkin help me pls :p

Also fyi just be yourself is not a valid suggestion xD
>>
File: kev.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kev.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>67217183
>Any tips on where to start?

Yeah, delete this thread and kill yourself
>>
>>67217258

I hate bullies
>>
Up
>>
Wear a white hood and go to the most dangerous black neighborhood you can.
>>
>>67217928

Hmm I was asking for a color scheme. What do you think of Black and White like Moon Knight?
>>
>>67217183
You have to create a backstory. Start by really hurting yourself, if you can actually get yoursef killed for a few minutes and visit the Otherside before the doctors bring you back that'd be great. If you're too much of a fucking coward for this get into random fights with strangers, preferably niggers
>>
>>67218230

I really appreciate the info. Do you know a way I can do this with 100% confirmation I'll come back to life?
>>
>>67217928
Kek

>>67217183
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFzIZkofoFg
>>
>>67218392
Yes, stab yourself in the heart and brain and call the paramedics, you have my word, have I ever fucking lied to you?
>>
>>67218498

That would be very painful. Also how much does Batman armor cost?
>>
>>67218498

Thats messed up why would I stab myself lol xD
>>
>>67220333

BIG GUY FOR YOU HAHAHAHEEEEELP
>>
>>67220416

xD
>>
>>67220365
Because you need to be a hardened ass tough guy you fucking retard
>>
>>67221707

Yeah but they don't frakkin stab themselves for the heck of it. I'm not Ricky Bobby xD
>>
>>67217183
This show is just an excuse for women and faggots to watch shirtless hunks.
>>
>>67221757

Do you twist your nipples and weiner when you watch it
>>
>>67221825
Yes and yes.
>>
>>67222725

Yeah same lol
>>
Get stranded on an island for 5 years. Make sure you have a rich family.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.