[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watching this for the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: inception-poster-sideways.jpg (441 KB, 1024x1118) Image search: [Google]
inception-poster-sideways.jpg
441 KB, 1024x1118
How confused will I be?
>>
>>67215896
Yes.
>>
>>67215896
Autistically confused.
>>
Not at all if you have basic listening comprehension skills
>>
>>67215896
It's really not that hard to follow, I'm usually just left unable to understand a couple plot holes. Zimmer does well with the soundtrack, and seeing what Nolan can do with real sets is nice, but ultimately the movie is sort of bland; called in acting, shallow emotion
>>
If you:
understood the matrix, you will go
through this movie like butter
didn't understand the matrix, you will have trouble and also you are a hero and an inspiration.
>>
>>67215896
Not much, normal people are retarded and cant listen but the movie isnt hard to follow if you are not dumb
>>
>>67215971
I thought the clever mechanics of the dream world were enough to save the movie. It's nice to see a "mindfuck" movie that doesn't rely solely on plot twists. That's one thing Nolan is pretty good at
>>
only dumb people think it's confusing

the movie is heavy on the exposition
>>
>>67215896

The plot itself isn't too confusing, they just have tons and tons of exposition delivered really quickly (and in heavy accents).
>>
You're likely to fall asleep
>>
I thought it was pretty straightfoward.
>>
>>67216629
I'll download subtitles.
>>
Prepare for a MINDFUCK!
>>
>>67215896
>for the first time
Were you living in an underwater cave for the past 10 years ?
>>
It was "complex" for people who don't read to good and want to do other stuff good.
>>
>>67215896
It confused mostly idiots, the plot was so straightforward it was almost insulting.
>>
After all the infographics and shit came out for this movie trying to explain it, I thought it was going to be super complex or abstract or something.

But they spend like 30 minutes in the middle of the movie explaining every single thing in a very straightforward way. The only thing that's ambiguous about it is the ending and it's intentionally that way.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.