[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is Party of Five the comfiest show of the 90s >yfw Julie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: matthew-fox.png (1 MB, 1284x856) Image search: [Google]
matthew-fox.png
1 MB, 1284x856
is Party of Five the comfiest show of the 90s

>yfw Julie Bowen turns down Matty Fox on a date
>yfw Matty Fox was dating Michael's baby mama for half a season
>yfw Horse Goodspeed was trying to bang Julia before he married his IRL child bride
>all this L O S T lore
>>
File: 1444002694301.gif (318 KB, 250x309) Image search: [Google]
1444002694301.gif
318 KB, 250x309
that's not 7th heaven?
>>
>>67214816
WE HAVE TO GO BACK!
>>
>>67214840

>the actor playing the catholic priest turns out to be a pedophile

Fucking really? Why is that allowed?
>>
>>67214877
Its POTTERY anon
>>
>>67214877
has nothing to do with the show tho.
>>
>>67215165

>implying the jews in Hollywood didn't know and cast him on purpose to further their agenda
>>
File: angelachase2.jpg (179 KB, 805x1000) Image search: [Google]
angelachase2.jpg
179 KB, 805x1000
My So Called Life is comfier and better.
>>
>>67215204
welp /pol/ got here fast
>>
File: literal retard.jpg (413 KB, 1300x873) Image search: [Google]
literal retard.jpg
413 KB, 1300x873
>>67214816
who was the worst character and why was it julia?

>i can't deal with my brother being in charge despite being 10 years older than me, i'm gonna secretly work at a bar despite being 15
>hey bar boss, its okay we're about to fuck and you're literally losing your business because i'm 15
>i'm going to go date this high school drop out and cheat on my long time genius boyfriend
>i'm going to marry him now after we had our abortion
>i'm going to not go to Stanford even though I have a free ride and just be a stay at home wife now to a guy I barely know
>i'm going to stick with him even though he predictably cheated on me
>i'm going to ignore the fact that i basically ruined my husbands life by forcing him to sell his business and give up his dreams and work for the people that bought him out which caused the affair
>fuck you for getting cancer charlie, you should have told me, i'm the one really in pain here
>hey i'm going to now ditch my husband for good to go be with my roommate's boyfriend who btw beats me but thats okay we're actually in love
>i'm going to ignore what everyones telling me
>hey i'm going to out of nowhere realize everyone ever is right and being beat is not okay and i don't really love you
>PS i'm going to write a book about this experience and out of nowhere become a NY Times best selling author

Holy shit, Neve Campbell is awful, I really couldn't stand her during the whole cancer arc
>>
>>67215466
This sounds like one of those shows where you can get really, really, really wrapped up in the characters lives even if they're awful. Reminds me of Brenda from Six Feet Under.
>>
File: Baileysalinger.jpg (51 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Baileysalinger.jpg
51 KB, 300x300
>>67215645
Oh most definitely, the Salinger's lives are rollercoasters

Bailey is pretty GOAT
>be second child, only 16 years old
>your 24 year old brother is given custody of you and your three other siblings
>he's a womanizing, self absorbed adonis
>you're the one that really takes care of everyone as your older brother kids himself into thinking he's the leader/responsible one
>your grades suffer horribly, bungling a chance to go to a good college on a football scholarship
>you've got to make sure your 11 year old sister and ONE YEAR OLD brother are taken care of, so you spend almost all your time out of school with them
>get treated as a doormat
>you finally get a girlfriend
>shes a terrible influence and ends up ODing
>you finally make it to college at some shit State school with no scholarship
>you're failing while still having to take care of your family
>become an alcoholic
>drop out of college
>still manage to get your shit together
>take over your dad's failing restaurant and provide for your family better than your older brother
dem family dynamics, mang
>>
I never realized there were over 140 episodes of this
>>
>>67216076
whats weird about it is most seasons were 26 episodes
>>
I get the feeling there were a lot of devoted fans tuning in every week for Party of Five otherwise it would've went off the air a lot sooner. Fox's 90s lineup was so volatile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swHP4FSgXPw
>>
>>67216338
>if you like 90210, you'll love Party of Five
there's next to nothing in common with them
>>
>>67216076
140 ep of delicious lacey... not enough
need more
>>
File: tvguidesyd.jpg (35 KB, 449x373) Image search: [Google]
tvguidesyd.jpg
35 KB, 449x373
>>67216485
Well that's kind of like how they called Melrose Place a spinoff of 90210 but the two shows never intertwined past the pilot. Melrose was for grown up backstabbing-baby-kidnapping-lying-cheating and drunk driving drama while 90210 was just rich high schoolers whining about nonsense.

I can't lie, I love old Melrose Place. Comfy for me. In its time it was pretty edgy, crazy television.
>>
>>67216076
>>67216127
Why aren't shows like this anymore
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.