[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Star Wars exists in the MARVEL Cinematic Universe >Star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.png (923 KB, 970x828) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
923 KB, 970x828
>Star Wars exists in the MARVEL Cinematic Universe
>Star Wars is owned by Disney
>Disney also owns MARVEL
>MARVEL exists within the MARVEL Cinematic Universe

Holy shit, guys. How deep does the lore go?
>>
Moot, since they don't exist in the same time or place. Your fanfic is about as close as they will ever get.
>>
I literally just kicked the shit out of my sister's cat and dog because of this thread and if gets over 10 replies then I'm going dump an entire months-old piss bottle onto EACH of them.

Your move, /tv/. It has come to this and I am NOT fucking around.
>>
did you miss a step before the conclusion?
>>
>>67214088
do it, faggot
>>
Most real life media exists in the Marvel world. Shit, even Marvel exists in Marvel, with comics based on the real life heroes in it.
>>
>>67213980
>MARVEL exists within the MARVEL Cinematic Universe
No it doesn't
>>
>>67214077
>moot

I thought he was with Google
>>
>>67214138
>Disney exists in the MCU and owns all of its real-life properties EXCEPT Marvel

Good logic
>>
>>67214183

They show the first issue of Captain America in The First Avenger, so at the very least his comic exists in it.
>>
>>67214088
>Rule 31.
Follow it faggot
>>
>>67214313
Oh shit, anon, you're right!

>they also make war films about captain america starring steve in first avenger
>they probably make a bunch of movies about supers
>yfw rule 34 of superheroes probably exists within the MCU
>>
>he paid to watch TFA
>he pays to watch Marvel capeshit
good goyim
>>
>>67214362

It would make sense there would be Cap books, since his lifespan as Cap was so short. He would have been a romantic and exiting historical character with so many more stories yet to be told.

In MCU books, there are comics about various heroes like the FF. They are licensed to tell the stories of their adventures you don't see (eg, going to the Negative Zone, space, etc). No doubt there would be Avengers books in the movies, just a step off fan fiction.

We did the same with heroes/villains of the old west for quite a while.
>>
>yfw darth vader shows up in the next avengers movie
>>
>>67214088
bump
>>
File: Cap-2-notebook-US.jpg (15 KB, 500x233) Image search: [Google]
Cap-2-notebook-US.jpg
15 KB, 500x233
>>67213980
is that new to you?
>>
File: 1358728098260.jpg (26 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1358728098260.jpg
26 KB, 150x150
>>67217014
>OMG Apple computers exist in teh Marvel universe
>Batman Arkham Asylum exists on mac!!!

OMGOMGOMG DC AND MARVEL EXISTS IN TEH SAME UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 4L_Nk8Pl319.jpg (37 KB, 673x353) Image search: [Google]
4L_Nk8Pl319.jpg
37 KB, 673x353
You underestimate my power.
>>
>>67213980
i think it makes more sense so think that the MCU takes place in the Star Wars universe.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.