[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit this guy sucks. Brings down every scene he's in.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: foggy.jpg (87 KB, 888x456) Image search: [Google]
foggy.jpg
87 KB, 888x456
Shit this guy sucks. Brings down every scene he's in.
>>
File: Deborah Ann Woll True Blood.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Deborah Ann Woll True Blood.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>67213417
that's because he reminds you of yourself
>>
I was pretty excited when I saw season 2 was out, but I couldn't even finish the first fucking episode.

That opening scene when the robber took the hostage made no sense at all to me. The Matt/foggy conversation afterwards made no sense. I just couldn't stop cringing.

That was when I realize I was completely intoxicated for the entire first season. I've since been to rehab, I imagine if I went back to watch it I'd get the same feeling.
>>
>>67213547
>That opening scene when the robber took the hostage made no sense at all to me

There are some wonky scenes that I'm not sure if they're supposed to be parodying something or they're just dumb. This one was one, the way the burglar is pulled like 10 feet away into the alley without the cop seeing anything.

There's another scene when the 3 characters are in a hospital talking to their black cop friend and he's does a "lets talk in private" type of gesture and they literally take one step to the left and talk.
>>
>>67213417
Dude from Butterfly Effect, haven't seen or noticed him in a while
>>
>>67213465
yeah. that's it. I'm banging 10/10 red heads and I hate myself
>>
>>67213465
why would he?
>>
>>67213639
How did that robber even know he was being pursued? To me it just looked like they would think they got split up. Okay so lets say maybe he does know he's being perused, how does he know its something he should panic about especially when he has a gun and a hostage. How did DD throw that baton at him without him seeing? Is DD fucking invisible?

Also this was their get away plan? Fucking run?
>>
Watching episode 5 with a scene in him right now. He's so fucking stiff. Every scene he has he just sounds like he's rehearsing the lines to himself without any emotion. Just reading them without even trying to act.
>>
>>67213547
agreed the first and maybe second episode were not nearly as good as anything from season 1, but the third episode was pretty amazing and has a cool fight scene at the end, similar to that fight scene from s1e2, which was filmed in one shot

>>67213721
>how does he know its something he should panic about
because season 1 happened and everybody knows Daredevil is a thing
>>
>>67213417
I tend to be pretty forgiving of people's acting but good lord does this dude suck as an actor.
>>
Just because you don't like his character doesn't mean he's a bad actor. You kids need to learn how to differentiate.
>>
>>67213946
So you're implying the robber character had a predefined offscreen paranoia of DD? Because the intro clearly implies magically no one sees him.

So he knows about DD and is paranoid about him, and he's plan to rob the jeweler is to rob it and run away on the street?
>>
>>67214044
What if I like the character but not the actor?
>>
>m-muh Matt

What the fuck why do they have to retread the drama between him and Matt. Who wants to watch that. I'm convinced capeshit writers are forced to write anything remotely emotional as contrived as possible
>>
>>67214044
It's the same shit with books and films who have asshole protagonists. They say the book/film is terrible because they have nobody to root for.
>>
>>67214044
Fantastic character. Shit actor
>>
>>67214125
But he's not an asshole protagonist. There's nothing about the character that makes it bad other than the poor acting.
>>
>>67213417
Karen is worse.
>>
File: 1443663326895.jpg (72 KB, 312x306) Image search: [Google]
1443663326895.jpg
72 KB, 312x306
>>67213639
>that scene in the first episode where the Punisher is coming to kill the surviving mob guy in the hospital and Karen's brilliant plan is to run out into the hallway directly in the Punisher's line of fire

No fucking way the Punisher shouldn't have killed his ass right there.
>>
>>67214125

????

Think about what you're typing before posting anon. In what way are these two situations similar?
>>
>>67214257
He's supposed to be some super skilled marksmen and he couldn't even kill a guy in the hospital a few feet away from him.

Why even walk into the hospital with guns blazing instead of wait until you're in the guys room and stealthily kill him?
>>
File: ShesAllThat_7[1].jpg (247 KB, 838x546) Image search: [Google]
ShesAllThat_7[1].jpg
247 KB, 838x546
how do you go from this
>>
He'd be fine if he wasn't so damn ugly. How did he even get that hot lawyer bitch to fuck him?
>>
File: 01.jpg (81 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
81 KB, 1024x768
to this
>>
He is ugly as fuck, but I dont hate the character.
>>
File: fulton-reed.jpg (24 KB, 400x363) Image search: [Google]
fulton-reed.jpg
24 KB, 400x363
>hating on based fulton reed

damn I knew you niggas was gay.
>>
>>67213417
could he pull out a trump impersonation?
>>
>>67213417
He was ok this season, an insufferable faggot in S1.
>>
>>67213547
>>67213639
I think that opening scene left a bad taste in my mouth for the rest. I don't know how people aren't talking more about this. That was supergirl shit.
>>
>>67214615
Fisk is trump. Fools the city into thinking he'll save it when he's secretly evil
>>
>>67214573
it IS him, I knew it!
>>
>>67213547
I watched the first season sober and wanted to die
>>
>>67214125
are you that same person in the JJ threads thinking everyone's a dumb poopyhead and your little tv shows are proper literary pieces without common pleb appeal and only you can handle asshole characters?
>>
>>67213639
The entire premise of the scene made no sense. Why didn't the cops just shoot the criminals running? They had a pretty clean shot on them...
>>
>>67213547
STEP BACK GUY COMING AT MY GUN!
>cut
oh ok we're not shown but he was totally impossibly badass and handled eveything

They really don't know how to properly copy cliches from other sources
>>
>>67214691
>Watching anything at all while sober

I can't think of a single show that was better sober. Hell I can't even browse this board while sober, it's the worst place on the internet.
>>
>>67214926
Mad Men is better when you're like 2 cocktails deep at the beginning and slowly sober up by the end
>>
>MUH SECRETS

Matt is eve more of a shit than Ollie with that shit
but i guess there has to be some forced conflict quota
>>
>>67213417
I think he was alright. But the blonde bitch on the other hand was insufferable holy shit
>>
>>67213417
dumb foggyposter
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.