[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S A QUESTION!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: it's a question.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
it's a question.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
IT'S A QUESTION!
>>
Only Americans would enjoy a show where people entrap citizens and then arrest them for a crime they could not actually commit.
>>
>>67212251
But on the real...Did she like anal?
>>
>>67212278

only yurops would defend public humiliation of men attempting to sexually abuse children
>>
>>67212372
>an adult told you to come to a house for sex
>you come
>get arrested
Wow look at that freedom
>>
>>67212278
>implying they would have not committed the crime without the intervention of based Hansen.
>>
>>67212428
>an adult told you to come to a house for sex
Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>67212494
Everyone working at Perverted Justice is over 18
>>
File: Franked.jpg (13 KB, 200x302) Image search: [Google]
Franked.jpg
13 KB, 200x302
>>67212507
They came tot he house thinking it was some 12 year old.
>>
>>67212544
But it wasn't
>>
>>67212278
These threads are really speeding up. Usually this retarded response appears after about 100 posts.
>>
These guys agreed to being put on the television show though, right? NBC can't just put them on national tv and ruin their lives without their consent, can they?
>>
>>67212549
If your logic is so correct why were nearly all of the people caught on the show given time in jail you massive faggot?
>>
>>67212549
It doesn't matter they had the potential to fuck a kid. Quit defending pedophiles.
>>
>>67212608
Because the US is retarded. We all know that
>>
I WAS JUST GONNA GET SOMETHING TO EAT
>>
File: john kenelly 2.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
john kenelly 2.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>67212631
>>
File: too late for that dawg.jpg (11 KB, 298x224) Image search: [Google]
too late for that dawg.jpg
11 KB, 298x224
I don't want to be on the news dawg
>>
desu they should be sterilised, it's much more fair than putting them in jail

they are wired wrong, they think if a kid looks at them that they are flirting with them, "asking for it", they are sick sick cunts

take away the mechanism that feeds their urge and it'd be alrite
>>
File: hi buddy waz up.jpg (20 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hi buddy waz up.jpg
20 KB, 1280x720
YOU WERE GOOD DIRECTIONS
>>
File: genericwhitemale.png (208 KB, 433x385) Image search: [Google]
genericwhitemale.png
208 KB, 433x385
what? no way!
>>
>>67212278

barely any of them actually got convicted most of them are still running around today

hell even one of them tried to sue nbc
>>
>>67212657
ROLE-PLAYING CHAT ROOM, DAWG
>>
>>67212716
MY EXCUSE WAS I'M VISITING MY BROTHA IN ATLANTA CITY
>>
>>67212372
>tfw dumb americucks won't ever make consensual legal love to a 15 cutiepie
>>
>>67212657

>ya feel me?
>yes we are filming

fucking hanson
>>
>>67212742
You're a moron. Most of them were convicted. Only the people in Texas were let go because the guy killed himself and the DA said not to do it on the first place. The doctor that tried to sue lost. One guy in California got off because his chat log wasn't explicit enough to show intent.
>>
>>67212755
>Yuropoors brag about fucking children
>>
>>67212754
I LIKE TO GAMBLE
>>
>>67212602
sure they can, it's like COPS.
>>
>>67212602
They went into private property, they don't need to sign anything
>>
>>67212428
Are you retarded? They wait for the pedo to bring up the topics. The "young girl" just sits there and says "ok". If they asked the people to come over, that would be enteapment and the pedo would go free.
>>
>>67213048
yeah but when asked if they're with the pedo-wranglers they say "no, we're not them lol" when you ask a cop if they're a prosty or a drug dealer they have to say yes, by law, or something..
>>
Am I gonna be AAAAAAWested?
>>
>>67213333
>when you ask a cop if they're a prosty or a drug dealer they have to say yes, by law, or something..
Is that even true?

I'm too lazy to google but it sounds fake as fuck. Like one of those rumors that gets people BTFO
>>
This guy >>67212278 has a point, even though a grand majority of the people on that show are absolute scumbags, there's people like this that get fucked over and the methods they used to lure them in are borderline immoral, and I would say illegal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtRe4KaxfeE
>>
>>67213506
It's not true. That guy is retarded.
>>
>new show
>2016
>still getting arrested for creeping on kids on the internet
damn how dumb do you have to be
>>
>>67213333
>when you ask a cop
they're not cops
>>
File: 1451382769128.jpg (43 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1451382769128.jpg
43 KB, 330x319
>triggered pedo forcing their deviency down everyone's throat
>IT'S IMMORAL DUDE NO
>>
>>67212549
Are you absolutely fucking retarded?

>I am a hitman
>I get told by somebody they want someone dead
>This person tells me were they are going to be
>I go there, ready to kill this person
>Turns out this person was a cop
>They let me go because there was nobody actually there to kill

bait but you are a retard either way
>>
>>67212456
i agree, the brazenness and aplomb with which they travel to these houses is stunning, driving hours and strolling in with gifts in hand. it's clear many of these men have already done this several times
>>
File: 1451855829428.jpg (22 KB, 218x300) Image search: [Google]
1451855829428.jpg
22 KB, 218x300
>nooo don't preemptively arrest them when they they were about to molest an underage kid and have clearly expressed the will to do so
>it's wroooong nooo humiliation ;_; those poor neckbeards huuuuugh
>wait until they actually do it and ruin the life of an entire family THEN you can arrest
>>
>constantly write "Wow! Nothing gets me hotter than a LEGAL ADULT pretending to be a minor! This roleplay is SO HOT!" in the chat
>ask to come over because its your sexual fantasy to have sex with a legal adult who's pretending to be a minor
>arrive at the house on a very small moped
>ride through the door into the house
>"Here I am, ready to have sex with a legal adult who's pretending to be a minor!"
>grab some cookies and ice tea
>Chris Hansen appears
>"Would you like to ha-" BRUUUUUMMM-BRUM-BRUM-BRUUUUMMM
>interrupt Chris Hansen every time he tries to speak by loudly revving the engine
>when he's finished ride my moped out of the house and do donuts in the yard
>don't even get charged because I said I knew I was talking to a legal adult
>>
>>67213723
>thinking these circular arguments are b8 and not pedos pissing and whining about being persecuted in an unfair society that frowns on the perfectly fine activity of dating and fucking children

what's really disturbing is the care they've taken to ensure there are no adults around while they go about courting children. if you really think it should be accepted, why not introduce yourselves to the family and see how they take it, dumbfucks
>>
>>67212789
PUT THAT IN DA FRIDGE
>>
>>67213536
That was hard to watch but if you actually read his chat logs, you won't feel bad for him. He basically initiated the sex talk every single time, as well as their meet-up.
>>
ayy
>>
>>67213414
That's not up to me
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 707x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 707x490
>>67212278
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.