[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was so bad about this? It had some pacing issues, and wooden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: fantastic-four1.jpg (473 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
fantastic-four1.jpg
473 KB, 1500x1500
What was so bad about this? It had some pacing issues, and wooden acting from the drums guy, but it was mostly OK. I don't see how it's so much worse than all the other capeshit.
>>
Oh, and the score was pretty un-good, I think that hurt it a lot.
>>
Only racist /pol/fags hate it.
>>
>>67212104
Same opinion. It was bad but what the heck... It's entertaining. By all the bad comments I read I thought it would be much worse
>>
>>67212168

Nah, pretty much everyone picked up the "Fantastic Four is cinematic terrorism" ball and ran with it
>>
>>67212104
It was the dialogue and complete lack of pacing for me.

The ONE YEAR LATER card was a load of bullshit. Why do you think we're watching an origin story if not for the training sequences?

Plus holy shit that final fight with Doom was the biggest load of bullshit I've ever seen. One punch from each person and then one collective punch and he dies? Also, HE FUCKING DIES?!

Doom's intro in this was, in my opinion, supposed to be the reintroduction for Andrew in Chronicle 2. It's such a perfect intro: You have this fucking psychopath kid who got stabbed through the chest being brought back to life by complete accident, and using his mind powers or whatever to escape from the hospital because fuck you it's rampage time.
>>
File: niggers_photo.gif (2 MB, 417x260) Image search: [Google]
niggers_photo.gif
2 MB, 417x260
>>67212104
expected shit 'cause of nigger. Got shit 'cause it was shitty movie.
>>
>>67212104
I think the fact that it exist is enough to make people hate it.
Now that the MCU exist, any non mcu marvel movie is doomed to get hated on unless its above average
>>
>>67212555

Michael B Jordan was actually surprisingly one of the better things about the film. mite torrent Creed next, t b h
>>
>>67212104
It's a terrible movie, but they painted as if it was the room of capeshit, and it was still better than the other FF movies.
>>
File: ss-esame.jpg (72 KB, 628x587) Image search: [Google]
ss-esame.jpg
72 KB, 628x587
>>67212591
well, i would go so far, but he was ok. He didnt save this shit though
>>
>>67212168
>didn't even make back it's budget
>shitty reviews everywhere
Nice try, FOX shill.
>>
>>67212591
Creed's pretty baller. Nothing Earth-shattering, but it's a really nice story and it's got some fun directorial flourishes every now and again (the way the fighters were introduced, for example)
>>
>>67212104
Ending was utter shit.
>>
>>67212937

This is a major one, there's no build up to the final fight, there's no sense of accomplishment after, it just rushes through. You're not left impressed or moved, you're left thinking "I guess the movie's over now.... all right".
>>
>>67213393
Me and my friend saw it and left laughing our asses off because it was the first superhero movie where NOTHING HAPPENED. AT ALL.
>>
>look at me kikenose in the middle I am your leader filthy goyim
>>
>>67212104
The plot was complete, unadulterated shyte. There were about a dozen better ways to handle an origin reboot, and making Reed a "whiz kid" and depriving Ben of his Navy test pilot background was just beyond retarded. As the plot stands, Sue had way more reason to be included on the mission, but Ben goes because "muh high school buddy." Then somehow, Sue ends up with powers just as strong as the rest of the team despite never even visiting the other dimension. Doom's motivations were murky at best and reducing him to being nothing more than a jealous prick was another bonehead move.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.