[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw epísode 3 of this. Whoever said this wasn't as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: daredevil.jpg (264 KB, 1680x942) Image search: [Google]
daredevil.jpg
264 KB, 1680x942
Just saw epísode 3 of this. Whoever said this wasn't as good as season 1 needs to stop using the internet forever. This is the best shit on TV or netflix or whatever right now.
>>
>>67211850
show slows down a lot after ep 4

im on ep 5
>>
3 is good yeah, but man, those cutaways to Karen...I know they gotta balance the A and B plots, and cast and stuff, but there's a point where Frank and Matt on the roof is so hype, it does no one justice by interspersing scenes of her digging through file folders. All in all amazing episode though, Matt/Frank scenes, that fight.
>>
>>67211946
Agreed she is beautiful and her acting is compelling.
>>
>>67211946
Blacked when?
>>
>>67211912
>chainwhip
I came a little.

But yeah, Karen cutaways weren't the best idea. They make sense later, when she's talking to Frank in the hospital, but they're slow as fuck in the moment.

>>67211877
Elektra's keeping it interesting for me. Her sex voice and ninjashit are fascinating.

On Ep 7 right now, it's a fun show. That reveal at the end of 6 was pretty baller, again made me interested in Elektra as a character.
>>
>>67211850

I'm on episode 9 and the highlights of the season for me was that scene in episode 3. It was really bad ass. Totally unhinged and tied to a duct taped gun and a chain whip. It was literally the most bad ass epic moment in this entire series/show.

Another great moment was the conversation in episode 4 with Frank. I actually started tearing up. Its been a while.

You are right OP, But I'm glad I got underhyped prior to seeing this because this shit blew me up!
>>
What's the consensus on the stairway fight? I don't think it was better than S1's hallway fight, but I really only think it fell short because of how ambitious it was. The cgi was the biggest fail, but the choreography was great and the overall style was awesome.
>>
>>67212164

Are you kidding me? This was way better than the hallway scene
>>
And man... I really want a Punisher show now. This cemented it. I don't like filler though.. I like that whenever we get the Punisher is awesome here and I hope in his own solo show it doesn't cut away to a lot of bullshit like these shows tend to do. I just want a lot of bad ass moments.
>>
No idea why I didn't like the idea of Jon Bernthal as Punisher. He was absolutely great.
>>
>>67211946
>tfw in a world of pajeets and wongs, we can't have more beauties like these in the world
>>
>>67212164
Consensus is it was a spiritual sequel to the hallway fight, which I'm gonna be honest didn't seem like it was any different from the other fights in S1.

I fucking loved the chainwhip though. When he's walking through the hall and he smashes the lights behind him it's just like OH SHIT
>>
Frank stuff is the best in the series, but the ninja shit just isn't all that interesting. I love Elektra though.
>>
>>67212270
>When he's walking through the hall and he smashes the lights behind him it's just like OH SHIT
That's what I was talking about when I mentioned the style of it. It was exactly like something out of a comic book meant to show you just how much of a bad ass he is as he proceeds to power through them like a terminator.
>>
spoilers

>punisher mini movie for 4 episodes
>punisher trial of the century
>wilson fisk prison antics
>punisher punishes an entire cell block single-handedly
>fisk helps punisher escape
>punisher continues punishing
>punisher helps his lawyer vigil bad guys

If you honestly think this wasn't better than season 1, you're wrong.
>>
>>67212603
i loved the punisher half of the show, didn't like the ninja shit tho
>>
>>67212759
I agree. But the Punisher was in more than just 4 episodes and it made the season better than season 1.
>>
They've actually managed to make Frank Castle three-dimensional, which is pretty impressive feat in and of itself.

>"One batch, two batch..."

That shit made me watery-eyed.
>>
>>67212829
That was the saddest shit, because you knew what it was building to.
>>
Stairway scene in episode 3 was really great. Prison hallway scene in episode 9 was good too.

I actually like elektra a lot, the actress does a good enough job, but the character is relatively well done. Also she's hot and makes my dick tingle. The scene where she's dying and moaning/crying in pain and agony sounded like she was moaning to orgasm.
>>
File: file.png (457 KB, 825x613) Image search: [Google]
file.png
457 KB, 825x613
>MWAAAHH STOP FIGHTING BAD GUYS IT'S DANGEROUS YOU'RE GONNA GET HURT!!

god i'm so tired of this faggot
>>
>>67213009
Well he's a villain now, isn't he. Now that he works for that evil cunt.
>>
>>67211850
It's shity kiddie tv,along the same lines as Smallvile
>>
>>67213035
idk i'm only on episode 2

but he's been annoying since last season and i see it's continuing this season
>>
>>67213046
>I haven't watched the show
>>
>>67212829
I dont get it. Enlighten me please
>>
>>67213083
It's a line from a book he used to read to his daughter.
>>
>>67213057
Oh well sorry. I was just being metaphorical anyway. Don't mind me.

You shouldn't be here until you finish it.

^ That's not a show spoiler. It's a sound advice spoiler.
>>
ITT:
>OMG DAT FITE SCENE IN DA STAREWEL OMG SO AMAZIN LOL TOP KEK AMIRITE XD

Yeah, the entire season is amazing because they had one well-shot scene. Let's just completely ignore the shit story arc, shit villain, edgelord as fuck characters and poor pacing.
>>
>>67211850
I will never ever watch this, or Jessica Jones, or Agents of Shield, or Agent Carter, or BvS, or Civil War, or Memepool, or the Flash, or Arrow, or Luke Cage, or etc etc etc etc.

Grow the fuck up people.
>>
>>67213132
You didn't watch it. The opinion you just spewed is that of someone who has no interest in this kind of thing in the first place. There's NO way you wasted 13 hours of your life so you could be a contrarian on 4chan.
>>
>>67213152
nigga nobody gives a fuck and you need to know that
>>
>>67213152
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE WAAAH WAAHH
>>
>>67213178
Not liking season 2 is contrarian? I thought agreeing with critics was the OPPOSITE of being a contrarian.
>>
Why the fuck does Turk keep getting parole and house arrest? Why hasn't he been thrown in prison for decades like all other black criminals? He's a repeated offender
>>
Finished the season. I really enjoyed it. I hope that The Punisher finally gets his spinoff series on Netflix. Jon Bernthal did a solid job and I'd much prefer that to Jessica Jones season 2

Also to everyone in the thread saying it slows down after 4, only 5&6 are kind of slow right after it picks right back up again and keeps going.

"wait for Kingpin"
>>
>>67213152
Wow, look at this little fag, thinking he's all mature because he doesn't watch superhero shit.
>>
>>67213255
Money will solve a lot of problems, and typically gun runners have plenty of cash.
>>
>>67213250
>agreeing with the critics

The critics love this shit.
>>
>>67213187
>>67213210
That searing pain in your ass you're feeling right now is the feeling you get when confronted with your childish taste.
>>
>>67212829
Castle is too based, Bernthal hit a fucking grand slam there I hope this leads to a Punisher series or movie for him, because he's fucking killing it. During that rooftop sequence I couldn't stop cringing at Matt's bullshit rationalizations and arguments

>m-muh redemption
>m-m-muh good in every one
felt so good when Castle broke Grotto and got him to admit to whacking some guy and shooting down some random old lady because "she wasn't supposed to be there, she saw my face, i had no choice". Where is your higher moral ground now Devilfag?

>YOU ARE A FUCKING HALF MEASURE

too based Castle
>>
At ep9 right now and totally satisfied. Best capeshit, period. Stands up to season 1 imo. Punisher and Elektra fit in well and D'Onofrio is just iconic. If you are into this kinda stuff must See.
>>
great season but let's be honest. elektra came into the picture and fucked the pacing up big time. and not crazy about who was cast for elektra.
>>
>>67213255
Because #Blacklivesmatter
>>
How many ninjas you want, pham?
>>
I was amazed at how much stuff they took from the Ennis books. It's like they made this series for fans.
>>
>>67213255
i think its a little nod to the comics, because he was always taken arrested in the books and then for some reason always back on the next issue. fucking guy is like a cockroach
>>
>>67213300
That was prolly best, intense scene this whole season.
>>
>>67213299
Look, you got any idea what a scout sniper is? You ever heard of that? No? Ok, well you're lookin' at one. My class in Quantico was class 307, and we had a motto. It was a saying, yeah? It was "One shot, one kill." The point is if I wanted you dead, you'd be dead.
>>
>>67213446
>It's like they made this series for fans.
You mean a superhero show was made for people that like superhero comics?

I'm gonna be honest usually that'd be sarcasm but I genuinely wasn't expecting that.
>>
>>67213537
youre a dodo bird if you dont know what he means.....look at the mess they did with iron man 3. that clearly wasnt done for comic book fans by raping the extremis and mandarin stories.
>>
>>67211850
It's all down hill from there.
Seriously, episode 3 was amazing, but they blew their load too early. The other directors just couldn't compete.
>>
I think we can all agree on the following

>Punisher literally the best thing about season 2
>Fisk still based, commanding presence, great scenes
>Elektra a shit, unbelievable, not entirely mary sue but almost there, obnoxious as fuck
>Too many fucking ninjas and wacky chink shit

Mind you, I've never read the comics so the more "grounded" feel most of season 1 had compared to 2 and some parts of 1 felt a lot more natural to me. Feels like things are trying to go closer to full capeshit mode now, but Fisk and Kingpin and neat legal drama every now and then keeps it in check.

Seriously though, fuck Elektra and fuck Stick and his nothin' personnel kiddo garbage.
>>
>>67211850
Its great so far, but this blonde bitch needs to fix her voice. She literally sounds like she's on the verge of tears every single second
>>
>>67213602
fucking this 100%.
>>
>>67213602
Elektra is not presented as likable or heroic at all. She's certainly no Mary Sue.
>>
>>67213686
she's also not presented as a good actress
>>
>>67213602
Frank and Kingpin*

Also another thing I forgot to mention is re-treading the Foggy/Matt drama again is bullshit, it's like we're going around in circles with them
>>
Can someone explain why everyone hates Electra? Is the actress already known as a bad actress? Or what? Her performance was fine for what was written for her.
>>
>>67213686
I think that's what bugs me about it, I get that she's not a hero, she's a killer, but she's presented in such a snooty "almost always right" kind of way where she gets a lot of one ups on people, especially Matt.

I know this'll zero me out as being a faggot who watches shit shows, but she reminds me entirely too much of that psychotic english bitch from Dexter season 2

Essentially she just isn't a fun character to watch, even when the show delved in to wacky shit like Stick fighting an underground war against the Yakuza it was tolerable, but now we've gone full weeaboo with thousand year old ninja clans trying to claim a woman who's a deadly weapon but is also a jet setting mega rich socialite who by the way, is acted really poorly
>>
>>67213577
No I mean I know what he means

Marvel's movies don't have the biggest respect for the comics.
>>
>>67213612
but muh manchildren waifu bait
>>
>>67213602
Actually I thought Elektra was a well done character.

Maybe in your opinion you just didn't like her, but she had been training since she was a child. There's literally 0 way that the term Mary Sue is applicable xcept that she's a woman.
>>
>>67213789
Consider the following:

Marvel Studios is Marvel and what they do with the characters is gospel.
>>
>>67213735
come on negro, really? bitch cant act for shit. and even though she's not supposed to be the warmest character, she was just flat out unlikable in any way. She may be an antihero but we're supposed to kind of root for them in some way. And most of us i bet couldnt give a shit if she died right away. She just has a shitty annoying attitude the whole time.
>>
>>67213816
She wasn't quite there, for sure, she had flaws and other people could see them, but I think maybe a combination of her choreography/fight scenes looking absolutely piss poor, combined with her sudden ability to beat the shit out of people who one season ago would have tore Matt a new asshole sucks.

I dunno, maybe I'm just feeling like the show is losing something it had in season 1. Seeing the fights take their toll took less of a focus on this season and that blows ass.
>>
I got to the scene right after that irish dude died in the bar in EP 1 and turned it off.

Boring, lame and gay. Written by 14 year olds
>>
>>67213756
This is all from the comics. Obviously they needed one extra little thing to make the war with the Hand a better villainous entity (maybe if Nobu were a better villain). But overall I don't know how much better we could get an Elektra.
>>
>>67213105
this. I've avoided /tv/ since yesterday for this reason.

Hogarth isn't really evil though if you finished JJ. She's just a sharky lawyer
>>
>>67213537
>You mean a superhero show was made for people that like superhero comics?
That's a really small demographic. If you think this was made for, or targeted at superhero fans you're retarded.
>>
>>67213828
>is gospel.

Maybe in the babbys first cinematic universe. It will only be a few more years before they are forced to reboot the MCU and maybe then people will stop going to see these toy commercials
>>
>>67213710
>Frank and Kingpin
I wasn't expecting him to show up at all in this season. It was a welcome surprise.
>>
>>67213841
Yeah she played that character well. I was happy when she died though. And then mad when they suggested she'll be alive again.

>>67213880
But she is pretty fucking ruthless. Stealing rape victim's fetuses and helping a mass murder for her own gain and basically murdering her wife.
>>
>>67213874
he didn't die, but you'd know that if you didnt have the attention span of a goldfish
>>
>>67213932
>Maybe in the babbys first cinematic universe.
I know you're a DC fan and all, but how many times did a "cinematic universe" happen before? Superheroes or not, they never managed to put together a string of related movies and make it work financially. They've been killing it with this shit, whether you like the things or not.
And thankfully, this has distanced itself from the movie stuff and kept things in its own, more grounded, realm.
>>
Really quick you guys maybe I missed it near the end of the 13 hour binge, but was it the Blacksmith or was it Bullseye/Kingpin's people that killed the DA
>>
File: punisher.jpg (99 KB, 1760x918) Image search: [Google]
punisher.jpg
99 KB, 1760x918
Frank's graveyard monologue really gave some depth to what is traditionally a pretty shallow character.
>>
Karen was great this season
>>
>>67214004

I think it was implied to be Frank's old unit lead by the Col who was the Blacksmith.
>>
>>67213986
Obviously she has to be alive again. I was surprised they killed her this time seeing as one of , if not the most iconic part of her character is being killed by Bullseye with her own sai.

I think they're guaranteed to do that, and the fact they decided to kill her this season will make that scene much less impactful.
>>
>>67214004
they kept saying it was the blacksmith
>>
>>67214004
pretty sure it was the blacksmith
>>
>>67214004
It was his superior officer that was responsible for everything.

Not sure if the blacksmith is even real or who he was. Was he really the cowering guy on the boat?
>>
>>67213874
Why do people under 25 think that if they tell others that they drop a show it will agitate people?
>>
>>67214012
> gave some depth to what is traditionally a pretty shallow character.
That already happened in Garth Ennis' 10 years Punisher run tbqh familia.
>>
>>67214073
Have you finished the series? They straight out definitely show who the Blacksmith is near the end

And to everyone saying it was the Blacksmith, what was Kingpin's rationale for releasing him then?
>>
All the stuff with the Punisher and Fisk was fantastic, the ninja stuff with the Hand less so.

All in all a really good season and an improvement over the first.
>>
>>67214137
Yeah but it started getting a little convoluted to me only in who was also what. I assume the blacksmith was his superior officer then?
>>
>>67214137
>what was Kingpin's rationale for releasing him then?
to let Frank weaken his eventual enemies when he got released.
the rising tide raises all ships
>>
>>67213602
Holy fuck can you people please learn what a Mary Sue is?
>>
>>67214175
Yea that's what I assumed. Although I do agree that it got convoluted by the end of the season

Side note: When Punisher gets his own series, which of the Ennis runs do you think will be included?
>>
>>67213009
Honestly, I thought he was much more tolerable than he was in S1. They toned down his faggotry a couple notches, if you've read any comics, that scene of him stopping a hospital riot was a totally Foggy moment.
>>
Elektra's chosen one shit is boring, should have had more Frank
>>
>>67214258
agree about the elektra shit, although I feel like the only reason they put her in this season was to develop the hand a bit more
>>
deborah ann woll is a really terrible actress. it's ruining the show for me.

her phat ass in those tight dresses isn't bad though.
>>
>>67214238
Hopefully a mashup of all of them, like it was in the show. But MAX would certainly work best for a TV show, considering Marvel Knights Punisher had spider-man, daredevil, wolverine and even the hulk in it regularly. The licensing behind that would be a nightmare.
>>
I was skeptic at first when I heard Jon Bernthal was to interpret the Punisher because I thought it wouldn't be a good fit for him, but boy was I wrong. He was excellent this season and I hope he appears more. Do we have any clues as to what season 3 will be about?
>>
>>67211850
My main gripe is that we didn't get to see Frank mow down a bunch of ninjas. Daredevil and Elektra being swarmed by ninjas, too many for Daredevil to count, was the perfect setup for Frank to show up with a machine gun and go apeshit.
>>
>>67214329
Kingpin gets out and goes full Born Again on Matt, Foggy and Karen
>>
>>67214355
I felt the same. When they talked about how many there were I assumed Frank was about to unload. It was disappointing that he only took down 3-4 who didn't seem to be more than pesky.
>>
I don't like the look of Punisher. He looks too young and like a generic Russian goon straight out of a end of 80s-early 90s action movie.
>>
I'm not sure I understood the Hand's plan
>Step 1: Dig huge hole in the ground
>Step 2: Make a normal human with above-average fighting skills your leader
>Step 3: ????
>Step 4: World domination
>>
>>67214422
Well, he doesn't look Russian at all, so there goes the rest of your post.
>>
>>67214474
I think they actually wanted to trick Elektra into thinking she was their leader and then put her in that machine thing they showed in the end.
>>
>>67214500
The "machine thing" is part of the Hand's resurrection ritual, they put her in there to bring her back to life
>>
>>67214538
this
plus its clear that they want her to be her leader or at least that she is this black sky that they keep talking about since they were after her since she was a youngin
>>
>>67214538
>>67214567
I guess their problem is that they are asian then
>>
am I the only one that was feeling major sexual tension in the karen x frank scenes
>>
>>67214474
>Dig huge hole in the ground
i forgot about the hole. the fuck was that even for?
>>
I wonder why they changed the thing The Hand worships. In the comics they worship The Beast, an ancient demon that grants them supernatural power, here it's "The Black Sky", which i still have no idea what it's suposed to be
>>
>>67214393
Just imagine DD and Elektra being surrounded on all sides by countless ninjas. It looks like it's the end of the line for both. But amongst the sound of swords being unsheathed, DD hears a faint whipser. What is that? What's it saying?

>One batch, two batch...

It was right there in front of them and they blew it.
>>
>>67214205
This is all Max Landis' fault.
>>
>>67214628
oh karen definitely wanted that punisherdick.
>>
>>67214642
I thought it was leading up to something, like maybe a weird Hand ritual, but they just forgot about it
>>
Why the fuck are critics all whining about DD, while shilling for JJ? Meanwhile, user reviews paint the exact opposite picture.
>>
>>67214474
>>Step 2: Make a normal human with above-average fighting skills your leader
Not to mention that Nobu is clearly a better fighter than her
>>
>>67214628
She wants to get Punished for killing Wesley
>>
>reviewers only saw up to episode 7
>wilson fisk comes back after that

REVIEWERS BTFO
>>
>>67214716
feminists.
>>
>>67214628
It's a pity Frank and Elektra never interacted.
In the comics they had so much sexual tension that they ended up being fuckbuddies.
>>
>>67214744
They could still bump up the score like with Bojack Horseman.
>>
WHO'S BETSY?
>>
>>67214871
ur mom
>>
>>67214921
AAAAAAARGH!
>>
>>67211912
Karen scenes are never good. Please god let her die in the next season. Worthless character that brings nothing.
>>
>>67212164
The chain use made it cooler desu senpai.
>>
>>67214951
she brings those hips tho
>>
>>67214951
I wonder if she'll become a porn actress that sells Matt's secret identity for drug money like in the comics.
>>
File: 1452364872268.gif (858 KB, 317x178) Image search: [Google]
1452364872268.gif
858 KB, 317x178
>mfw Wilson Fisk reveal
>>
Why did marcy look so much better this season than last season
>>
>>67212373
speaking of the terminator, the punisher's introduction at the hospital was very reminiscent of a few T1 and T2 scenes
>>
>>67215042
Will they give her AIDS?

Who would be /tv/'s choice for Netflix Bullseye
>>
Any bondage scenes in the new season?
>>
>>67215099
>Will they give her AIDS?
She didn't get AIDS, Mysterio faked the test
>>
>>67215086
I disliked that scene only because it really made no sense for the punisher to be shooting that shotgun at a crowd of people. Not his style.
>>
>>67215069
She lost some weight.
>>
>>67215116
The viewers get fucked in the ass.
>>
>>67212162

That Frank monologue was them getting his character absolutely perfect for the first time. Same with his rant in episode 3 about how he's got a hole in him and this is the only thing that gives him purpose and makes him feel complete. Jane's Punisher was emo, this one just kills criminals because he's got nothing else to do and it feels like some weird revenge by proxy.
>>
>>67214871
His imaginary friend. How soon into season 3 til he dies?
>>
>>67215137
Perhaps he was just trying to scare Karen off Groto so he could actually have a shot at killing him.
>>
Finished it this morning.

Better than the first season and definitely better than Jessica Jones but still feels really over long and sags in the middle like the other two seasons.

I just think they could do everything they need in 8 or 10 episodes.
>>
>>67215067
same. It was a great surprise.
>>
>>67215171
It actually feels really fucking good. I'm so happy to be alive in this day and age where comic books are movies and they connect.
>>
>>67214628
Karen is incapable of emiting sexual energry. She's as inticing as a sack of potatoes or a handful of wet sand, so i don't know wtf you were feeling.
>>
>>67213446
I'm only on episode 5 but so far I've counted

Welcome Back Frank (rooftop scene)
Old Man Nesbitt
Finn Cooley (Frank blows his face off so hopefully he'll come back wearing that mask)
>>
Everyone keeps saying this show is amazing. Are they aware the main character is blind? that's right, this show is about a fucking blind superhero. Wow! What a great combination, two of the lamest things, blindness and a superhero, combined into one. Wow! There's just no way this show could be shit!!!
>>
>>67215137
This. >>67215190
No one was hurt. It was just a tactic to get Grotto away from a bunch of innocent people.
>>
>>67215099
Will Smith. Just to fuck with dc cucks.
>>
File: Melvin_Potter.png (246 KB, 675x618) Image search: [Google]
Melvin_Potter.png
246 KB, 675x618
Explain how this isnt the best character of the show

You can't
>>
>that Frank rooftop scene
>that graveyard scene
>that trial
>the prison fight
Literally he is the only reason to watch this season with all these shitty Karen scenes. I really hope The Punisher gets his own series now.
>>
>>67214972
Anon, if i want to see hips i'll watch porn. Plus i find karen to be absolutely unattractive. Claire and Electra are so much better, and electra has a better body. And a better taste in clothes. Claire is simply best girl.
>>
>>67215300
IT'S BASICALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE.
>>
>>67211850

Yeah, I am sitting here masturbating through every episode too. This is the show we all deserve.
>>
>>67212164

GTFO.
>>
>>67215042

I dont see that happening. They've clearly made her into a 'too good for this earth' purity sue. Her only interesting scene was when she got into a debate with matt about how maybe the punisher did nothing wrong, but since that compromised the purity thing they dropped it like a hot shit and never mentioned it again. Too fucking bad.
>>
Who should play Barracuda in the eventual Punisher series now that Michael Clarke Duncan is dead?
>>
>>67213132

3/10. I wasn't even tempted.
>>
Why did they make him look like a fucking retard in S2?
>>
>tfw this Punisher will never interact with the rest of the MCU
>tfw this Punisher won't team up with Black Widow to do shady, necessary shit
>tfw this Punisher won't fight for Cap in Civil War and have moral disputes with him despite absolutely respecting him as a soldier and a man
>tfw this Punisher won't fight aliens in Infinity War
>tfw this Punisher won't fight Jigsaw after he steals Iron Man armor

I'd settle for just watching him take out criminals though. He's great.
>>
>>67215440
that Zeus guy, dunno his real name
>>
>>67214422
>>67214483

Try Italian.
>>
>>67215300
He's pretty cool. I've read a spoiler earlier that frank kills the blacksmith, and i thought that they were referring to melvin (since he makes the armor). Almost threw a shit fit.
>>
>>67215042

Don't think so, they killed off Ben Urich and thus kicked out the whole Frank Miller storyline, I think. I hope I'm wrong.
>>
>>67215300
Be a shame when Fisk sits on his and Betsy's skulls
>>
>>67215440
Black guy from dawn of the dead. Based ving rames
>>
>>67214716

JJ was good for the first 3 episodes. And then it faded quickly. In the end, without Dave Tennant it would have been fail.
>>
>>67215440
michael jai white
>>
>>67215146
By Frank Castle. So it's a pleasurable experience.
>>
>>67215440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkT1ehIBg1s
>>
>>67215190
This. Do you really think he would have missed what...? 6 times in a row...? otherwise?
>>
>>67212829

"You're not a monster, Frank!"
"...You sure about that? What if this is just who I am now?"

10 out of motherfucking 10. Best Punisher, hands down.
>>
File: niggayougay.png (650 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
niggayougay.png
650 KB, 720x540
>>67215212
>She's as inticing as a sack of potatoes or a handful of wet sand
>>
File: Daredevil no sound.webm (2 MB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil no sound.webm
2 MB, 500x200
>yfw the apartment fight
>>
File: castle_feels.jpg (79 KB, 960x912) Image search: [Google]
castle_feels.jpg
79 KB, 960x912
>>67212829

>tfw you expect to see Frank kick ass all over the place
>tfw you get blindsided by his never ending pain and you end up crying like a faggot instead
>>
>>67211912
Every time I see Karen I can only think about how much I would like to fuck her.
>>
File: jesus christ please die.png (255 KB, 239x553) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ please die.png
255 KB, 239x553
>mfw Elektra does whatever she wants and Matt doesn't just say "Fuck off"

honestly would've rather watched more Foggy courtroom stuff
>>
>>67212164
Punisher's "hallway" fight scene was 1000x better.
>>
File: tumblr_m9543jhba61rrv3x8o1_500.jpg (73 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9543jhba61rrv3x8o1_500.jpg
73 KB, 500x600
>>67215817
No, nigga, i simply enjoy women who are not bland.
>>
>>67216123
This. The show had a few really good fight scenes but Frank's in the prison was some all-time good shit.
>>
>>67216047
Good news, anon, you can. blowup dolls aren't very expensive. And are about as lively as her.
>>
>>67215816
My dick was diamonds when Karen was pleading with him not to kill the dude at the end,

"YOU'LL BE THE MONSTER THAT EVERYONE SAYS YOU ARE!."

>completely blanks her
>>
>>67216047

For a skinny white girl, she's got hips for days. In my eyes, that's enough.
>>
>>67216056

Matt tells her to fuck off repeatedly. She just refuses to.
>>
>>67216125

I enjoy all kinds of women. Bring'em on.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 368x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 368x440
>mfw right after "OPEN THE DOOR"
>>
File: al.jpg (43 KB, 309x457) Image search: [Google]
al.jpg
43 KB, 309x457
>>67216432

Nigga, I want to buy you a beer.
>>
>>67216056
This. Between the two seasons Foggy learned how to act. It was rather nice.
>>
File: 1429066808294.jpg (240 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1429066808294.jpg
240 KB, 800x600
>>67215816

>"Your honor... If I could go back before this all started... I'D DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN! I LIKE KILLING! IT'S WHAT I'M GOOD AT AND WHAT I DO! YOU ALL CALL ME THE PUNISHER? OK YEAH, I AM THE PUNISHER! YOU CAN'T STOP ME! NO ONE CAN STOP ME!"

My jaw hurt from dropping so hard.
>>
>>67215626
lol nah, his name is gladiator
>>
>Next time I see you, only one of us walks away.
Guys...I want the Punisher series...and I want it based on Punisher MAX: Kingpin
Worst part is I can't tell if I want Bullseye as part of that or Daredevil S3.
>>
>>67216691

If anything, they'll integrate the two. Bullseye is integral to the Daredevil story, but I think it might be too early to kill off Elektra.

The response has been so positive that they're bound to give The Punisher his own show.
>>
>>67216793
I know Bullseye is core DD lore, but holy fuck. Ellis's version of him in that Punisher series was classic Ellis in terms of his being hilariously FUBAR. I'd love to get a live action version of him if I could. If they used him for DD and Punisher though, that'd be the best possible outcome. I just don't see that as a possibility.
>>
Anyone count how many people Frank killed during the season? I this his bodycount alone is higher than season one total.
>>
So for Season 3 we should expect
>Elektra resurrection and brainwashing by the Hand
>Wilson Fisk getting out of prison
>Bullseye
>The Owl
>>
>>67213262
but how would a stand alone punisher series work? he was goat, but i dont see how he can fill up so much screentime doing what he does
>>
>>67217039
>At least 37 cartel, Irish and bikers, most off-screen
>"She's barely 12" vendor
>About 10 guys in prison
>2 guys at the coffee shop
>About a dozen goons on the pier
>Not-General Eiling
>4 ninjas
>>
>>67217059
>tfw would prefer a Punisher series with Daredevil as a side char
>no more Karen
>no more Foggy
>more Frank
>>
>>67213756
are you me? it reminded me also from that cunt from Dexter
>>
>>67217202
>Giving him allies like Microchip to interact with
>Flashbacks
>Devote screentime to bad guys
>Devote screentime to some FBI agents are trying to track him down and bring him in
>Daredevil guest apearance
>>
>>67214474
but that's another story for another time
>>
>>67217322
ah yeah I guess that could work, what was this microchip stuff with the disc in the end?
>>
>>67217202
>not wanting 13 episodes of OPERATING and slaughter
>>
>>67217202
>first season is half flashbacks to war/half post daredevil
>bounties out for him
>always on move dispensing bullets and filling morgues where he sees fit
>disguises
>non lethal cop takedowns
>romance subplot that ends with him crushing her head with a cinderblock
>>
File: 1285674261682.jpg (89 KB, 496x452) Image search: [Google]
1285674261682.jpg
89 KB, 496x452
>>67212162
>I'm on episode 9 and the highlights of the season for me was that scene in episode 3. It was really bad ass. Totally unhinged and tied to a duct taped gun and a chain whip. It was literally the most bad ass epic moment in this entire series/show.
>mfw it's as good as the hallway scene from season one but they added the stairwell so now there's a vertical element
>>
>>67217397
>OPERATAN with a revolver
lel
>>
File: Tired punisher.png (497 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Tired punisher.png
497 KB, 1280x720
What did Frank mean by this?
>>
>>67217455
you ever been such an asshole you didnt fuck a loli even when she asked for it
>>
>>67215907
>empty gun
>dat smile
This is tops.
>>
>>67217389
In the comics Microchip is one of Frank's allies (at least until Frank franked him for reasons too long to explain). Presumably the Micro disc refers to him and is set-up for the future
>>
File: dd.jpg (103 KB, 1107x658) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
103 KB, 1107x658
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>67217229
That's baller
>>
>>67216569
He does like killing, that's the essence of that character. He's a mass murderer that just so happens to use mobsters as a target.
>>
so i just marathoned s2 with my wives son, was it any good?
>>
>>67217636
>until Frank franked him for reasons too long to explain
He joined the enemy. That wasn't long to explain.
>>
>>67217639
Just got to the part where Matt goes to see him.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>67217696
The long aspect was the fact that Microchip later came back to life and was franked all over again
>>
File: daredevil-foggy.png (1 MB, 1284x856) Image search: [Google]
daredevil-foggy.png
1 MB, 1284x856
what is this hairstyle called?
>>
>>67214645
Fucking A that would have been intense.
>>
File: Christian-Bal-2.jpg (135 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Christian-Bal-2.jpg
135 KB, 1600x1200
>>67217679
I just marathoned bat of steel for 30 minutes before walking out of the theater with my husband's bull and our falcon. Made a quick stop at the cinema's showers for our penis inspection. Is he a big guy? Also, behold these.
>>
>>67217745
The Fall Out Boy
>>
>>67217745
It's called not showering for weeks
>>
>>67217745
"The flabby douchekit"
>>
>>67217745
The Pig Fuck
>>
>"One of the things I like about the X-Men is they're not killing people. I miss the idea of... heroes who stop that kind of thing from happening. Here's why I'm not running Marvel: If I was, I would kill the Punisher. I don't believe in what he does. The Punisher just shoots up places. And if you're telling me he's never hit an innocent, then I'm telling you, that's fascist crap." - Joss Whedon
>>
>>67217841
fuck that faggot
>>
>>67217772
SO CLOSE
>>
>>67211850
It's a piece of shit and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>67217841
He sounds like the guy who wrote pic related
>>
What if DD needs to poo when he's out in the suit at night? people might see him so does he go back to his place to do it, or just let loose in the street, or does he just hold it in until he gets back?
>>
>Elektra being a snooty know it all manipulative snarky Brit sounding socialite billionaire stronk woman who doesn't take no for an answer and has no chemistry with Matt and comes bundled with a shitty plot about chinks with bows and katanas
>Gets her shit pushed in by a couple ching chongs
>Meant to be the leader of a 2000+ year old cult because she's super special you guys
>Dies anyway in a very avoidable death
>This bint is getting resurrected for a shitty voodoo spoopy plot in season 3 when it should be about Fisk getting out and Frank/DD run-ins

Why.
>>
>>67217841
Good thing he's not running Marvel, indeed. Also Wolverine's killed plenty of innocent.
>>
>>67213132
/tv/ has turned shit ages ago
>>
>>67217745
DIY
>>
>>67217891
He probably just holds it in until he can get to a restroom.
>>
>>67217895
It's okay, she's a skrull.
>>
How do heroes like Batman and Daredevil always know that they did not kill anyone? I mean looking at how they fight and how easy it is to kill someone if they fall down the stairs/etc. wrong it should be rather possible that they've killed one or two guys, right?
>>
>>67217986
falling down the stairs isn't going to kill you. I'm sure those guys have had much worst things happen to them.
>>
>>67214642

Maybe it's where they got those 'unidentified minerals'?

>>67214644

Stick says no one's ever even activated a Black Sky. i don't see why anyone would think they're anything, let alone the ultimate weapon that must be stopped at all costs.
>>
>>67217886
Kekek I want this publisher on screen
>YOU DONT SELL DRUGS! YOU DONT MOLEST LITTLE CHILDREN! YOU DONT CUT IN LINE! THE RULES WERE WRITTEN A LONG TIME AGO
>>
>>67217986
Well, daredevil has the advantage of being able to get their vitals from just hearing them. He does know.
Batman is too rich to give a shit about permanently injuring someone. Checking for vitals is not going to bring back his parents.
>>
>>67217986
Something something Batman is so ebin and precise he knows just how to hit people where and when so they won't die

or something like that

besides most people they fight are sturdy as fuck anyway
>>
>>67217986
this desu
>>
dropped this garbage after they spent an entire episode of awful dialogue arguing over the superhero's no-kill rule.
>>
>>67218041
Shut up, crime!
>>
>>67218018
>Stick says no one's ever even activated a Black Sky. i don't see why anyone would think they're anything, let alone the ultimate weapon that must be stopped at all costs.
BEHOLD A NORMAL WOMAN THAT'S REALLY GOOD AT MARTIAL ARTS, BUT STILL NOT AS GOOD AS OUR PREVIOUS LEADER, HAS JOINED US!
WE SHALL CONQUER THE WORLD! NOTHING CAN STOP US! NOT EVEN THE AVENGERS!
>>
>>67218016
are you retarded? go watch The Staircase and then talk to me
>>
>>67218016

Hm, I think falling down stairs/from big heights can kill you quite easily if you land wrong. There have been plenty of people that died in sports accidents just because they landed in a wrong way.
>>
>>67217986
>pipe wrench to the face
>pistol whipping a dozen dudes
>any variation of his sticks
People die getting punched in the face and falling on the curb wrong; they have definitely killed/paralyzed people. Not to mention the fact some of these dudes are beaten bloody and unconscious inside abandoned warehouses and shit not to be found for a long time if ever
>>
>>67218080
>do you really think killing me is going to change anything?
>it might
>stabs dude to death repeatedly
>>
>>67218152
Pistol whipping isn't letal, neither is a pipe wrench to the face or getting hit by a wooden stick. People aren't made of glass, also most people aren't 80 year old ladies.
All that's coming from your brilliant analysis is how much of a pussy you are.
>>
>>67218269
what the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch?
>>
Just started episode 11, I was hoping Foggy would see Matt fighting the fucking ninjas infiltrating the hospital so he can finally see what Matt is against and stop being an absolute titwank
>>
>>67218341

MAAAAAAATT STOP IT. I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL FIND YOU IN YOU APARTMENT OR DEAD IN A SHITTY DITCH TMAOOROW.
>>
I don't know what it is, but I don't feel any chemistry between Matt and Karen or Matt and Elektra. I honestly felt more of a connection with DD and Frank (though I did like him with Claire). Maybe it's just Charlie Cox.
>>
>>67217202

Adapt Ennis run of 1-60 MAX

The slavers would be b a s e d
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.