[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you suppose Max took out the Bullet Farmer? All he had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 876x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 876x534
How do you suppose Max took out the Bullet Farmer? All he had was a jerry can and what looks like two more IEDs.

There's an explosion of course, but I'm curios as to how he went about creating it.
>>
>>67210875
i am prety sure they will release an extended version in a year or two with that scene in it.
it was left out of the film for a reason.
>>
>>67210925
it was left out because nobody gave a literal fuck
>>
>>67210875
If I had to guess he planted it and they ran over the mine which caused it to blow. Either that, or he shot it when they got close, but I think that's less likely.
DESU SENPAI I don't think Miller ever bothered even thinking about how he did it.
>>
>someone, somewhere will one day direct a Mad Max movie made up of only training montages
>Mad Max; Git Gud Faggit
>>
Aaah! That's a story for another time...
>>
It was kept vague to show how badass Max could be.

Having him run to kill a guy armed with nothing but jerry can and then walk away from an explosion full of that guys blood is more powerful than showing how he did it.
>>
>>67212189
This
>>
>>67212189

this F.A.M.
>>
>>67210875
It's a thing borrowed from Seven Samurai.

It both gives a nice resting point in the movie and establishes how cool one character is.
>>
>>67211953
If he used a mine, then Why would he have had as much blood on him as he did? We know it wasn't his.
>>
>>67210875
Gorilla warfare
>>
>>67210925

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>67210875
He did it with the power of madness.
>>
>>67212927

He went in and finished off the guys who didn't get blown to chunks by the mine.
>>
>>67212981
Totally bananas
>>
>>67212189
"The best thing about being a desert scavenger isn't blowing up my enemies, it's showing everyone that I did"
>>
>>67210925
No.
Anyone with a basic understanding or intuition for filmmaking would realize that this event in the movie was intended to take place offscreen and was definitely not cut out.
Go watch more movies lad.
>>
>>67212386
What happens in Seven Samurai?
>>
>>67215776
I think he's talking about a scene where one of them heads out at night to kill one of the enemy men that has a gun and steals it. The bad guys have 3 guns and the good 0, so its a big deal, and all shown offscreen
>>
>>67210925
Max is not the main character, no need to show that scene.
>>
>>67215830
That was perfect. Adss mystery to bad ass-ness
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.