[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hell's Kitchen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 550ae5bf57a85.jpg (93 KB, 1100x617) Image search: [Google]
550ae5bf57a85.jpg
93 KB, 1100x617
Why do they treat Hell's Kitchen like it's as important as all of Manhattan?
HK is less than 1 sq mi.
>DD tells bad guy to "get out of Hell's Kitchen tonight and never come back"
>Sure, let me just get on a bus for 90 secs and i'll be out of your hair
>>
>>67210447
It should be about localized unalienated attention and relatable small minded territorial attachment to one's place or roots. It's always nicer seeing your place explored and thought about than some big hero's version of NY

But then the out of touch media guys do this epic MUH NEW YORK shit
>>
>>67210447
>it's a bunch of skeevy hoodrats hanging out and being loud as fuck blocking a building's front stoop are portrayed as innocent victims episode
>>
>>67210447
in the marvel universe hk is a burrough, not just a few blocks i guess
>>
>>67211509
>being so fucking autistic that you can't walk up to them and look them in the eye and ask them to move
>>
>>67210447
Well yeah he can't hear that far. After Hell's Kitchen, it's spiderman's problem.
>>
The weirdest thing is that actual Hell's kitchen is a heavily gentrified upscale neighborhood now while Daredevil still treats it like it was in the old days. You'd think they change the name of the neighborhood by now.
>>
>>67211615
>skeevy hoodrat detected
>>
>>67211509
That, the white robbers and "we don't hate asians" asian cooks was a pretty telling start

The "bad neighborhood" of Hell's Kitchen has Glee "youths"
>>
>>67211745
actually I'm a no friend 23 KV white male that stays inside all day but I know how to talk to people
>>
>>67210447
Everybody in New York thinks everybody cares about New York but nobody outside of New York actually gives a flying fuck about New York.
>>
>>67210447
Because his name is Daredevil and it fits thematically
>>
>>67211738
part of the appeal of the marvel universe is it did not become a permanent existential crisis.
>>
>>67211903
This, and Hells Kitchen is an iconic home and setting for many fan favorite heroes and plots.
>>
>>67211903
His name could be The Cook and it would fit thematically too thats a retarded point
>>
>>67211738
I know i went to new york last year and stayed in a hotel on the edge of Hell's kitchen and it wasn't anything like the show.
>>
why doesn't he just call iron man to fix everything already
>>
>>67212912
or jessica jones, you'd think she would step in at some point
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.