[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE VIOLENCE LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: NBKillaz.jpg (28 KB, 296x440) Image search: [Google]
NBKillaz.jpg
28 KB, 296x440
DUDE VIOLENCE LMAO
>>
>>67207549
That movie is a masterpiece tho
>>
One of the ugliest fucking movies I've ever seen.
>>
poor mans tarantino but entertaining
>>
>>67207587
It's not desu. shitty plot. ending takes forever. the whole movie you don't even know who's bad guy or good guy.
>>
>>67207637
Pretty much this, still worth watching.
>>
This movie was quite funny. That Rodney Dangerfield segment was fucking hilarious. Juliet Lewis was gorgeous in it
>>
>>67207549
My fave film as a teen

Still love it now desu as I can enjoy things
>>
>>67207637
It's written by Tarantino you autist
>>
>>67207549
>>67207637
>>67207690
>missing the entire point of the movie
It's a satire of ultra violent movies and the media.
>>
>look bitch, you knew I was a snake
>>
>>67207638
>the whole movie you don't even know who's bad guy or good guy.
is that a bad thing?
>>
>>67207638
>i need a good and bad guy to enjoy movies

I think the avengers might be more your speed anon
>>
>>67207778
Tarantino wrote the screenplay and sold it to Hollywood since at the time he was a nobody who had only made one film. Oliver Stone bought it and drastically rewrote it. The original screenplay was typical Tarantino, Stone turned it into a satire.
>>
File: Army of Two.png (2 MB, 1000x1330) Image search: [Google]
Army of Two.png
2 MB, 1000x1330
>Columbine: The Movie
>>
>you will never molest underage juliette lewis

;_;
>>
>>67207549
>it's an OP doesn't understand a simple movie episode

My favorite.
>>
>>67208068
why in gods name would you want to molest her?
>>
SEE HOW CLEAN Y'ARE
>>
>>67207918

>what is elephant
>>
>>67207817
>>67207847
I like movies that make sense desu
>>
>>67207715
shitty bait. fuck off creep.
>>
>>67209650
>If i don't understand who is the good and who is the bad one then the movie don't make sense
pleb
>>
This movie was fucking terrible. I felt like Stone wanted to make a point but he wanted it so bad that he used every single trick in the fucking book. Obnoxious characters, physically vomit-inducing cinematography, comical gore, show-in-a-movie that encapsulates the movie's message, it has fucking everything. If I could make up a film that presents what it's like to watch this movie, I would just get Stone to shoot me with a fucking 50 cal for an hour and a half.

Tommy and RDJ made the end a very fun ride though.
>>
File: seen everything.png (530 KB, 760x760) Image search: [Google]
seen everything.png
530 KB, 760x760
>>67207715
>Rodney Dangerfield as a sex offending/pedo father
>in the style of a 50s sitcom

In other words, the film is brilliant as a satire of 90s media in general. However, it's not as groundbreaking as his previous films ("Wall Street" and "Platoon")
>>
>>67210923
>I would just get Stone to shoot me with a fucking 50 cal for an hour and a half.
I'd watch that movie.
>>
>>67207886
So he basically made it better
>>
'85 - '95 Oliver Stone is up there with the best of them.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.