[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POWER RANGERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: MMPR_Rangers.jpg (217 KB, 1200x819) Image search: [Google]
MMPR_Rangers.jpg
217 KB, 1200x819
This theme still gives me chills and a heart-fulfilling sensation to this day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pQYtmb-f0w
>>
I'm a grill btw
>>
>>67205363
You're a man child who's obsessed with flicks made for children. But it's okay, you'll grow up after watching some kinos. I'd recommend Man vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (TM).
>>
>>67205363
Really didn't know yellow ranger died and the black ranger went to jail.
>>
>>67205528
>"Alpha, get me a grapejuice drinking nigger, a ching chang chong hoe, a gay nerd, a skank and a white caucasian male to lead them all"
You know, rewatching this, I'm not sure if this show would fly these days.
>>
>>67205589
also everyone hating billy was a neat piece of info.

>a skank
A cANDIDAN skank.
>>
>>67205363
NO SET SCHEDULE!
>>
File: MMPR.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
MMPR.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>67205512
MMPR reflects the mythic sentiments that I, and many others like myself, feel.

You're a bitter and cynical adult unable to feel anything profound, with his/her inner child deader than a corpse, and without a sense for the heroic.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jbO3UXrqU4
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12mfK3kYqtI

-_-
>>
>>67205528
Falsely arrested, from what I've heard

>>67205589
No one really cared when they did it in Operation Overdrive.

>>67205669
He only had problems with the the crew and executive producers due to his sexual orientation. He got along with the cast just fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 640x817) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 640x817
>>67205363
Shut up it's Daredevil month!!
>>
I always liked Beetle Borgs better. I'm pretty sure it did better numbers than the Power Rangers that was airing at the time as well
>>
File: laughing face with tears.jpg (14 KB, 236x206) Image search: [Google]
laughing face with tears.jpg
14 KB, 236x206
>>67208325
>I always liked Beetle Borgs better. I'm pretty sure it did better numbers than the Power Rangers
>>
>>67208325
What about the Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation?
>>
>>67208391
You know he's right. Beetle Borgs regularly outperformed Power Rangers Turbo and Zeo
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.