[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is divergent the hunger games of our generation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
is divergent the hunger games of our generation?
>>
>>67204478

>another fucking Alliegiant thread

shills on suicide watch
>>
I hope teen fiction movies go away soon.
>>
nah, the maze runner is the hunger games of our generation and divergent is the maze runner of our generation so, oh wait I guess that makes it... eh fuck it
>>
>>67204478
>the hunger games of our generation
wasn't the hunger games the hunger games of our generation? wtf?
>>
>>67206106
first hunger games came out almost half a decade ago gramps
>>
I heard Shailene gets her tits out finally in this one?
>>
>>67208294
Watch White Bird in a Blizzard for that fäm
>>
File: awes.jpg (80 KB, 500x626) Image search: [Google]
awes.jpg
80 KB, 500x626
>>67204478
>>
>>67208504
Wow surprised she got cast in the franchise after those scenes
>>
>>67204478
They are in the same generation

It's the Twilight of our generation
>>
>>67208504
>>67208294
The best parts are here

>>>/gif/8267773
>>
>>67208778
Twilight needs to be rebooted soon to reclaim the spot as queen of the YA chick flicks
>>
These movies are proof that Harry Potter did more damage than good to both literature and cinema.
>>
>>67208778
They're in the same generation as Twilight. All of this shit stems from Harry Potter, split final films and all. HP did it, Twilight did it, Hunger Games blew it (THANK YOU WHITE GOD) so Maze Runner and the -ant suffix series won't run the risk.
>>
>>67208838
She is ridiculously perky!
>>
>>67204478
Trish/Four is the worst YA pairing ever. Well, Katniss/Peeta is pretty bad too and Peeta is a hideous midget so that give him some extra points but I still think Trish/Four get the prize
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.