[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 84651651654984.jpg (209 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
84651651654984.jpg
209 KB, 728x409
Why did he do it?
>>
the guy who knew about sex told him sex was like american pie
>>
he meant like eating american pie but jim took it literally and thought he meant fucking it
>>
Warm apple pie is a semi accurate description of what it feels like. As a horny teen movie he had to know.
>>
File: truedat.gif (3 MB, 320x245) Image search: [Google]
truedat.gif
3 MB, 320x245
>>67203423
the real question is why he simply didnt take it up to his room. that would've been legit creampie
>>
>>67203423
Why didn't he just take it up to his room???
>>
dumb fucking normie thing to do
>>
won't you dick just bend against the bottom of the pie plate?
>>
>>67204023
>implying his dick is long enough for that
>>
>>67203477
it feels nothing like that

stupidest movie idea ever

its just offensively bizarre to hear someone tell you the plot of this degenerate piece of pervert shit they called a film
>>
>>67203423

they didn't have fleshlights in 1998
>>
>>67204091
As someone who saw this when it came out I can tell you that we all knew it was shit but went anyway to see shannon elizabeth
>>
>>67204023
This is an AMERICAN pie bruh. Remember those people are as big as Moby Dick and need to eat as much to sustain their unbelievably large freedoms.
>>
Fuck a McDonalds apple pie, thats what it feels like. Not some chunky hard thing with dick bending crust.
>>
File: 1406176843808.jpg (9 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
1406176843808.jpg
9 KB, 211x239
>>67203477
>>67203966
>>67204022
>>67204144
wew
>>
I've never had sex so I don't know, how do tits really feel like?
And don't say bags of sand, that is just a joke
>>
>>67204458
salt filled balloons
>>
>>67204458
bags of sand is actually pretty accurate
>>
>>67204458
Feel your ass. Imagine that but somewhat softer.
It's nothing special physically, it's the statement behind that makes feeling up titties so much fun
>>
>>67204458

Depends on the tits, son.

From heavenly flesh pillows with just the right amount of give and buoyancy to two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra, and everything in between.
>>
>>67204458
just ask your sister for a feel or if you don't have sisters ask your mom
>>
>>67204567
>tfw no sister or mom
>>
Is vagina better than hand?

What about if you have to use a condom?
>>
>>67204889
your hand or hers?
>>
>>67204889
yes, if there's no condom
condoms suck
with that said, condom sex is still more rewarding than just whacking off
>>
>>67204526
mournful tits
>>
Is American Pie the Jewiest film ever made?
>>
>>67203423
Rebellion against God.
>>
>>67204889
It's vagina + everything else that's worth having, for vagina on it's own you might as well buy a fleshlight
>>
>>67205342

I don't really get feeling when interacting with women, like I've never had a crush or been in love.
Would jacking off be better than just getting at her vagina?
Would it be better economically and financially as well?
I haven't had sex yet so I can't tell myself or make the decision
>>
>>67205414
>Would jacking off be better than just getting at her vagina?
no
>Would it be better economically and financially as well?
of course it would

autist.
>>
>>67205414
You're probably just gay bro
>>
>>67205462
>>67205472

Not autist, just schizoid. I do get horny which I hate because it makes me want to have sex, thankfully fapping fixes it.
>>
>>67205414
maybe you're gay
do you want to have sex? If you do, then no jacking off isn't better. It feels great physically and even better mentally, don't forget we're animals with instincts and our only purpose is to reproduce. It's very rewarding and gives you the love feeling, the feeling that makes you want to hold them close, the feeling where you run your hand through your hair and punch walls when feel like you said something dumb, the feeling where they look at you and you can see they feel the same way and everything else drifts away. Loves the realist thing here man, it's the only thing
>>
>>67205524
>thankfully fapping fixes it.
good. Keep it that way. Pussy is the best thing in the world but it's not the most important. Focus on you and vagina will eventually come to you. But don't get so caught about "I need to have sex" because it's not that important but only if you're getting it
>>
>>67205524
>skitz
ah I see, yea I use to convince myself that no one could ever love me too and that if they could, I couldn't make them happy. There's someone for everyone please realize that
>>
>>67205721
>no one could ever love me too and that if they could, I couldn't make them happy.
literally me, not the skitzo anon
>>
>>67204458
Like a few hundred dollars lighter.
>>
In this one a guy in similar position fucked a cooking glove stuffed with spaghetti.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRM9iMWvjsc

I remember some teenage comedy where someone fucked a grapefruit or something.
>>
>>67203465

what the fuck is "american pie," you fucking pajeet
>>
American Pie has always been the 50's symbol for innocense, virtue, prosperity and rightousness.

Jews hate american, and litterly fucked america in their pieface as an insult.

Of course the stupid goyim cant into symbolizm.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.