[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just marathoned this, it was great but was the point of the ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Ash.jpg (326 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
Ash.jpg
326 KB, 960x1440
Just marathoned this, it was great but was the point of the ending apart from setting it up for a second season?

Kelly a cute. CUTE!
>>
>>67203047
>was the point of the ending apart from setting it up for a second season?

You literally answered your own question.
>>
The ending was great. Even without a second season I would have been satisfied.
>>
>>67203047
>it was great

But it wasn't. It was cheap and had no real tension.
>>
>>67203430
Yeah but it was stupid. Why not kill her and then make a new evil come after him? He still could have waited until she took the mask off Pablo, killed her and gone to Jacksonville anyway.
>>
>>67203047
Entire season was basically

Going to place A to meet X
X get possessed and fight them
Going to place B to meet Y
Y get possesed and fight them

The writing could use more thought.
>>
>>67203466
Aside from the first episode I never got a feeling of tension, the show was meant to be fun more than anything.
>>
>>67203503
And yet that basically describes the walking dead

>Find safe house
>Zombies eventually get into safe house
>repeat
>>
File: Snapshot_18.png (271 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_18.png
271 KB, 640x360
:3
>>
>>67203699
That scene was hot. Her voice really sounds like ScarJo too.
>>
>>67203047

>it was great

Was it, though? I love Bruce Campbell, but the camp and gore were definitely not enough to sustain the show after a couple of episodes. It got boring fast. And black lady cop was just annoying as shit.
>>
>>67203047
Meme show, meme opinion. What's it like being part of the Reddit population of /tv/?
>>
Could've done without the CGI gore but overall I enjoyed it. Many keks were had.

>"They say waitresses don't get big tips, but that's about to change"
>>
>>67203491
You've never ever watched any of the Ash Vs the Evil Dead films, have you?

Did you even watch Army of Darkness because if you had you'd know the ending was ASH! That's what Ash from Army of Darkness, would have done.
>>
>>67203047
>It's a /tv/ shits on something fun episode.
>>
next season has potential because he's no longer in hiding and it's got ted raimi
>>
>>67204309
it's just the same circular arguments every time, not sure why I'm even here
>>
>>67204305
AOD had multiple endings you dick
>>
>>67203548
>fun

Way to make me not care about the characters
>>
>>67204425
I'm not talking about the endings anon. Perhaps you weren't even born at the time of its original theatrical run or maybe you were too young when Army of Darkness was released. Because I have had a great many years digesting and meditating, chewing if you will, on the scenery of the film, in especially the characterization of Ash---and the ending of the series' first season was something Ash would have done; It was, an ASH, ending.
>>
>>67204726
>Bringing age into it

Nice ad hominem

Just writing "2016" would have saved you typing all the drivel you just posted
>>
File: 1450645352827.jpg (185 KB, 800x783) Image search: [Google]
1450645352827.jpg
185 KB, 800x783
>>67204309
>it's a /tv/ likes something when it's airing but immidiately hates it when the season's over
It's mr robot all over again.
>>
>>67203047

>Kelly a cute. CUTE!

ugh I want to kill you
>>
>>67205540
YOU kids these days, jeepers creepers.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.