[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Assassin's Creed finally break the curse of video game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: asscreed.jpg (146 KB, 800x748) Image search: [Google]
asscreed.jpg
146 KB, 800x748
Will Assassin's Creed finally break the curse of video game movies being shit?
>>
No. It'll be terrible.

The one good vidya movie is Ace Attorney and it only works because it's a comedy.
>>
>>67200024

I was hyped until I heard that they won't use desmond. I really wonder what they will do with the new character but I'm not really looking forward to it until I see at least SOME kind of footage.

also hope that it will be in the style of the first game where the present stuff had a very sterile feel to it and the past a very dirty and convulted atmosphere
>>
>>67200024
No. That mantle belongs to Warcraft.
>>
>>67200024
Yes, MacBeth was great
>>
>>67200399
Postal is the king vidya to movie adaption.
>>
>>67200024
I hope it does. Assassins Creed is a good series. But it's an Ubisoft production so I expect a lot of sjw things in it.
>>
>>67201182
>They won't use Desmond
Thank fuck. No one cares about the future bullshit. We just want an assassin movie
>>
>>67201615
>No one cares about the future bullshit

except almost all the fans. The whole story revolves around the present and past.
>>
>>67200024
>Assassin's Creed
>Not Warcraft
I mean maybe it will be good, but Warcraft has its turn first.
Unless miraculously Ratchet and Clank or Angry Birds does good.

>>67201615
>No one cares about the future bullshit.

>Not wanting to see what the hell happened with the Philadelphia Experiment
Come on, dude.
>>
>>67200024
>Budget: $125.000.000

Oh boy
>>
Trust the Just
>>
>>67200024
nope, video games movies will always be trash.

accept it nerds and move on already
>>
>>67201281
no it's shit.
>>
>>67201615
There is going to be future, lad. It's going to be around Animus.
>>
>>67201922
Fuck you, anon. It's just a popular shit which are not for cinema. Always try to find a hidden gem.
>>
>>67201182
Using test subjects that aren't Desmond isnt exactly new territory for the franchise.
The Marvel comics series The Fall followed a test subject that predated him by 10 years iirc.
>>
>>67202478
It would be awesome if they showed subject nr 01.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.