[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I KILL GOOD ACTORS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Andy-Dick.jpg (40 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
Andy-Dick.jpg
40 KB, 475x356
I KILL GOOD ACTORS
>>
>>67196765
Hi joe rogan, you know rogan is a bigger closet homosexual than andy dick is right?
>>
>>67196765
He literally did nothing wrong.
>>
blame phil for marrying a coke head
>>
>>67196817
>blame the victim, not the nigger slinging coke to recovered addicts.
You're voting Democratic right, you cuck.
>>
>>67196876
No im voting for andy he is based as fuck
>>
Andy was on Star Trek Voyager he is GOAT
>>
Andy Dick may have given that high-strung bitch cocaine, but you know what? If the cunt can't handle cocaine, she should have got the FUCK out of HOLLYWOOD.

Good riddance to that cunt and good riddance to Phil fucking HARTMAN, TOO.
>>
>>67196765

Fag lord got his ass kicked by BASED Jon Lovitz.
>>
>>67196876
>recovered addicts

found a cuck!
>>
>>67196944
>Star Trek Voyager
>GOAT in any possible way
Pick one.
>>
>>67196876
>slinging coke

Im sure he just offered her some at a party and it was completely blown out of proportion
>>
If Andy Dick isn’t already on there, I recommend he be added to the “im 16 and my humor is superior stater pack”immediately.
>>
>>67197063
really dude? i bet andy was sucking dicks doing drugs and boozing and being funny before you were born
>>
>>67196961
Based Lovitz.
>>
>>67197103
Go to bed Andy, if you can.
>>
>>67197063
>the irony of that pic saying your taste in humor is superior

DEADPOOL FTW!!!
>>
>>67196765
andy dick confuses me can someone explain and list all of his fetishes and what he's attracted to and what's wrong with him exactly
>>
>>67197151
Hes a druggie sex offender pretty much.
>>
>>67197151
Joe rogan claimed he got phil hartman's already drug addict wife hooked back on drugs, blames andy for her death, allegedly jon lovitz confronts him in bar or something and fights him. Everyone worships rogan since DMT > Cocaine
>>
>>67197194
>Joe rogan claimed
So did a lot of people, before rogan too, nigger.
>>
>>67197243
>a lot of people

who else you faggot?

keep spouting bullshit, to defend your hunky husbandfu
>>
>>67197182
well that part i knew. that's the bare bones

>>67197194

cool thanks. is there anything else to know?
>>
>>67197305
Lovitz and the woman's family and many other people who are not in the public eye.
>>
>>67197151
He really, really likes to show people his penis.
>>
>>67197391
so him and louie ck have something in common then
>>
>>67197428
Yes, but im sure Andy has him beat in the size department. But not by much.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.