[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start watching Da Ali G Show >Ali G and Bruno skits are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>start watching Da Ali G Show
>Ali G and Bruno skits are okay at best and absolutely forgettable
>every Borat skit is comedy gold and should be immortalized in television history
>>
>>67196642
>>Ali G and Bruno skits are okay at best and absolutely forgettable
kys
>>
>>67196642
>americans actually believe this
>>
Fuck you. Ali G was his best character and always will be.
>>
>>67196658
This.
>>
>>67196642
Literal pleddit opinion there OP.
>>
I triathloned three episodes of the US Ali g show recently and it was still very funny. A bit with some kind of doctor where he asked why heartbeats are old fashioned and not a drum and bass beat.
>>
My favourite part was when he tried to stump Trump as Ali G but Trump put an end to the interview, so in the end Trump stumped Sasha.
>>
>>67196910
Rage quitting isn't stumping. If he wanted to stump he should've turned the joke around on him.
>>
Ali G and Borat are great. Bruno is a failure. I used to like Borat the best, but now I like Ali more.
>>
>>67196910

Trump pls
>>
>>67196642
All of them are brilliant. Borat is my favorite, followed by Ali G, then Bruno. Bruno at his worst is still better than 90% of the comedies I've watched. I love cringey mockumentary-style shit.

I really hope that once he gets this scripted stuff out of his system, Sacha starts to troll people again. It'd probably take a lot more effort (and significantly more make-up) but films like Borat and Bruno are really what he's best at. Seeing him interact with unsuspecting idiots with his hilariously spot-on cultural ignorance is beautiful. I'm an Amerafat and if he makes the country I live in look stupid, I really don't care as long as I can laugh at him, because sometimes he reveals some pretty ugly truths through his comedy.
>>
>>67197484
I agree. And even when he's not out to reveal the idiociy in people, I love it when he himself just plays the complete idiot and makes the situation awkward and cringey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TzHTKBiy68

The scene where he says the house is shit and then just stares at him for so long always cracks me up.
>>
>>67197553
Sacha Baron Cohen is at his best when he's fucking around with real people, and making said people as uncomfortable as humanly possible. He has a knack for it and it's addictively cringe-y.
>>
>>67197484
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwkUYAZU2f4
>>
>>67197673
God this is absolutely VICIOUS. He needs to come up with a new character to really fool people with. I'll be pretty upset if his next movie isn't a mockumentary of some sort.
>>
>>67197735
Go and listen to his interview on wtf podcast from a few weeks ago. He tells quite a good chunk of trivia about how he made Borat and Bruno etc.
>>
>>67196642
i can't believe this fucking waste of life has a career
>>
File: Untitled.png (634 KB, 831x348) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
634 KB, 831x348
anons old enough to have see the 11'oclock show might have seen iain lee in the news recently.

pretty successful unJUST
>>
>>67197258
Australian Gay TV?
>>
>>67196658
>kys
what is this new meme I keep seeing everywhere
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.