[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman Vs Superman: R Rated Version
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
>[the DVD version] is a half-hour longer, and some of that additional material is some of the stuff we took out for the rating. I was like, "Cool, I can put it back in for the director's cut." There was nothing by design. This was the material I just put back in, and then when [the MPAA] looked at it again, they were like, "Oh, now the movie's rated R." And, by the way, it's not a hard R. There's no nudity. There's a little bit of violence. It just tips the scale.

One of the best things I've heard! Is fantastic BvS will be getting an uncut version, meaning the running time will be about 180 mins

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/batman-v-superman-married-creative-874799
>>
>DVD

Ooga booga me cave man
>>
Well I guess I'd better go buy that. With money. Just give my money to him to buy that. Yep. And so should you.
>>
>>67196496
relax it will have a blu ray release too
>>
>>67196569
no shit I cannot wait to buy this but probs have to wait til October or November
>>
File: Fuck Yeah America.jpg (35 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Yeah America.jpg
35 KB, 650x488
Ha ha oh man, that's like tohhhtally awesome, I can take all the kids to see the clean version at the cinema and, like, rent the uncut version for my wife and I to snuggle to when it comes out on blu-ray and dvd and like betamax and shit ohhh man, it's like this guy has ALLLLLL MUH tastes covered and I am American OHHHHHH SAYYYYYU CANNNNNN YOUUUU SEEEEE XDE XD XD XD XD XDX XDX XDXD *upvote*

AWWWWWW SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
will it have bewbs?
>>
>>67196464
>R rated super heroes are cool now

I'm all for this being a thing when it's warranted, but come on, when and why the fuck would a Batman vs Superman film even need material anything close to an R rating?

Superman doesn't kill people and nor does Batman. What, is Doomsday going to spend 30 minutes torturing people infront of the camera or something?
>>
>>67196578
>blu ray release too

>we 2005 now
>>
>>67196839
Avengers got threatened with an R rating because of the scene when Coulson gets killed by Loki. In the original cut, the blade is seen piercing his chest, in the pg13 cut, you hear the sound and see his reaction, but the camera is positioned a bit upward so you can't see the actual stabbing.

Probably the same thing with this movie too. One or two scenes had a second of footage that was deemed "too graphic" by the slobs at the ratings board, so DC gets to advertised BATMAN V SUPERMAN - THE "R" CUT. I guarantee it will be nothing special
>>
>>67196839
>>67196922
Explosions kill people

Gun shot wounds and even fist fights should have blood
>>
>>67196496
>I'll wait for the 4k release
>>
>>67196464
if Americas movie rating system wasn't retarded it would probably only be M or Ma at the most
>>
>>67196847

Remember when blu-rays were never going to catch on?
>>
>>67196464

>cut jena malone/Barbara Gordon from theater release

Ey fuck you
>>
>>67196464
i fucking hate this dumb asshole and i'm never seeing anything he directs. he should be digging ditches
>>
>>67196464
How do I get a job at the mpaa?? Watching all those moviescbefore they are fuck me id get paid for that please
>>
Wait, the theatrical version is only 120 minutes?
God damn you millennials you fucking ADHD shits!
I want my 2 hour capeshit like Nolan used to do.
>>
>>67199221
Isn't it 150 minutes
>>
>>67196464
literally no reason to watch it at the cinemas then
>>
>>67199221

Your reading comprehension and math skills are appalling.
>>
>>67199221
it's 153 minutes long (2 hours and 33 minutes)
>>
File: Jena-Malone.jpg (1 MB, 1632x2141) Image search: [Google]
Jena-Malone.jpg
1 MB, 1632x2141
>>67197843
I waned to see it for this qt. I'll just buy the blu ray version for her
>>
>>67196770
Nah. Snyder said himself there's no nudity.
It's just more violent.
>>
>>67196922
Thanks for the boner killer.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.