[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Werner Herzog. Is there anything he can't do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 104397450_ARTS_herz_278654b.jpg (33 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
104397450_ARTS_herz_278654b.jpg
33 KB, 780x520
Werner Herzog. Is there anything he can't do?
>>
>Even now, the OP is still sitting there, staring at his computer screen. Constantly refreshing his newly created thread in the hopes that someone will reply to him.
>His life, once one filled with love and affection from those no longer close to him, has now been reduced to finding happiness in these anonymous posters that choose to respond to him, which usually involve affronts to his sexual orientation.
>>
>>67195232
For such a bizarre guy, and for all the stories about him threatening to kill Klaus Kinski, he actually seems really cool in interviews and stuff. I'd hang out with him.
>>
Express emotion via speech.
>>
>>67195232
I love how he's in Harmony Korine films.
What do they talk about ?
>>
>>67195232
Catch the Loch Ness Monster
>>
it really took balls to shoot that river scenes in aguirre
i was shocked
>>
>>67195232
he was in jack reacher

just fucking how
>>
>>67196193
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJKbNfGBtnM
>>
>>67196193
Because he doesn't give a fuck.
He also did this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWxy9C5svFU
>>
>>67195232
Appear in Jack Reacher II.
>>
Be hit by a significant bullet
>>
truly a god among men

a friend pointed out that, in my life, I will probably live to see werner die....

or not....
>>
>>67195232
Make a bad film

He is truly one of a kind
>>
>>67195232

Make a different film.
>>
Release the death tape
>>
>>67195232
Detect gays.
>>
make a good movie
>>
Not be a poet, a genius, or a visionary.
>>
>>67195232
growing hair
>>
>>67195794
>and for all the stories about him threatening to kill Klaus Kinski

stories which were spread by him, bear in mind. Another guy who worked on set claimed that it (and other stuff in My Dearest Fiend or whatever it is called in English) are blatant lies, which wouldn't surprise me, since Herzog is known to bend the truth in order to create a better story.
>>
Where is his Oscar yet?

Oh right, Oscars don't matter...

But still.
>>
>>67196241
That had me going for a bit till his accent broke.
>>
>>67195232
Make a film that is not about wanderlust and eccentricity.
>>
>>67201196

His death row stuff is just depressing
>>
>>67195232
Loved him in Jack Reacher
>>
>>67195232
Saw Rescue Dawn for the first time 2 weeks ago and I was surprised how good it was. What did /tv/ think of it?
>>
>>67202285
Pretty good. Solid performance by Bale.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.