[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UNDEROOS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 7862531490254631879.jpg (57 KB, 800x330) Image search: [Google]
7862531490254631879.jpg
57 KB, 800x330
UNDEROOS!
>>
already worse than baneposting
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS35BPH7y2g
>>
>>67195217
PASS THE BOOZE
>>
File: tony pls stop.jpg (8 KB, 185x149) Image search: [Google]
tony pls stop.jpg
8 KB, 185x149
>>
Why does it come off so fucking akward? It looks like he isnt even trying
>>
>>67195265
I remember that thread.
>>
>>67195347
You just hate everything don't you
>>
>>67195305
*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...
>>
>>67195347
It's the way he holds his hands. Like he's supposed to be raising them to his mouth to make his voice louder or whatever but they are nowhere near close enough to have that effect. Looks like he's about to catch a football.
>>
>>67195265

How the fuck does this have 1000 views. Goddamit /tv/
>>
>>67195440
Is this an edit of an actual movie monologue or is it all original?
>>
>underboobs

wow what about pepper? he is still super sexist.
>>
>>67195440
MomAnon here.

>inb4 tits or gtfo

Been on near-obsessively since the Boston Bombings. Yes, I'm an INTJ. I get some good, honest laughs from /b/, love the white knight raids (Jerkin' Joes and the kid who didntknooooo) and think that what was done for Dusty the Cat was an extremely proud moment in the history of 4chan.

Only rarely do I identify myself. It's simply not necessary most of the time. Also don't want to be called attention whore, be flooded with tits or gtfo, or other summer-level bullshit.

I also lurk in /pol/ and /int/. Might have to head over to /fit/ one day, stretch my cables but I just wanted to let you guys know that this is copypasta.
>>
>>67195512
It's not an edit of anything but I wouldn't call it original, it's about as generic as a monologue gets..
>>
>>67195597
That's right kiddo. Back to your containment Sheev thread you go. Leave kino discussion to the real men. I'll have you know I eat plebs like you for breakfast and shit them for lunch, a true patrician's meal. I can see you've decided to stop responding, this was your final mistake. As of right now I'm running a sophisticated software through the archives, to identify your posting patterns and ultimately your profile. Next, I'll be able to track you down and find you. No thread is safe for your sorry ass now, so you'd better crawl up your mother's ass. Mind you, I'll hunt you down there too. You'll beg on your knees whenever you open a /tv/ tab, because my superior intellect and lightning-fast typing ability will have a retort ready before you even finish solving the captcha. You messed with the wrong madman, I watched my first Giallo when I was 8, when I was 9 I had already analyzed in depth every Fellini ouvre in my sleep. In other words, you're clearly outclassed. Like my great-grandfather, the acclaimed cinematographer Patrice D'Enclume used to say, "If you like kicking the shit, don't cry when your shoe smells of feculence." Your memeing days are over you dildo-gagging cuntbag.
>>
>>67195698

FUCK WRONG THREAD
>>
>>67195347
Because it's a scene just made for the trailer, dipshit. how can people not see that by now? you really think they're going to introduce spiderman at that exact moment in the film? jesus christ
>>
>>67195721
˃you can't even ungreen text. I win.
>>
>>67195755
It's the first time he's shown in proper costume in the movie, I can tell you that much.
>>
You think spiderman will reveal his identity to the other heroes in this movie? Probably tony, sure, but will he unmask himself in front of everyone to try and mimic the reveal in the comic?
>>
>>67195833
No, because this isn't about registration or identities like it was in the comics.
>>
>>67195237
Bane posting was awful, muh big, god tv is a shit hole
>>
>>67195776

>>
File: hothead.png (7 KB, 324x323) Image search: [Google]
hothead.png
7 KB, 324x323
>>67195895
>>67195237
OFF THE CHARTS
>>
>>67195867

We'll what I was thinking was that maybe Tony is trying to prove a point, and having the notorious spider vigilante of new York unmask himself and show he's on tonys side would be a way to try and persuade the opposing heroes to see his way and work with the government.

I'd personally prefer it if we don't see Peter unmasked, or if he is, then have it be at his house or by himself.
>>
>>67195964
>>>reddit
>>
File: proclaruche.jpg (30 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
proclaruche.jpg
30 KB, 720x480
PROCLARUCHE!
>>
>ÜNDERS ÜHLS
who is this??
are marvel just making up characters on the fly now???
>>
>>67195217
I...I thought he was saying 'on the roof', like Spidey is on the roof, ready to attack and Stark was signalling him.

...I'll get my coat.
>>
>>67195440
Read that in Knish's voice from Rounders
>>
>>67195217
I thought he said RONDA ROUSE!
>>
>>67195968
He doesn't have to unmask himself to show that he's on Tonys side. In the comic he had to because that's what Tonys side was all about. This Civil War has nothing to do with identity.
>>
how come we havent seen any pictures of zemo yet?
>>
>>67195217
THAT was the take they went with?
>>
File: Morgan.jpg (200 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
Morgan.jpg
200 KB, 700x393
>>67195997
>PROCLARUCHE

kek
>>
>>67195217
what does he mean by this?
>>
File: 163218357371.png (588 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
163218357371.png
588 KB, 1200x900
SUBTLE CLUES
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.