[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you personally think of this, /tv/? I watched it for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: the comedy.jpg (195 KB, 847x1041) Image search: [Google]
the comedy.jpg
195 KB, 847x1041
What did you personally think of this, /tv/?

I watched it for the first time today and I think it deserves to be discussed.I vaguely remember /tv/ being pretty divided on it in 2012
>>
It was cool until we found out Tim was just another leftist faggot. Does anyone in Hollywood have a set of balls?
>>
>>67193224
One reason to love him tho, Tim's the best!
>>
>>67193224
That doesn't mean the film isn't doing a good job of deriding ageing ironic hipsters.
>>
>>67193188
good movie

i watched it when I was deep in my post-ironic downward spiral phase

now I do everything sincerely and nothings changed
>>
Reddit: The Movie
>>
>>67193188
I liked it a lot. I'm biased though because I love T and E.
>>
>>67193264
I'm honestly really happy to hear Tim's a decent human being!
>>
>>67193188
>that wiffleball scene

Seriously one of my favourite film scenes of all time.
>>
>Tfw you find it hard to be sincere
>Tfw you watch this
>Tfw you realise irony and sarcasm are ruining your life
>>
>>67193264
>>67193266
still, these fags are way too much
>>
>>67193316
you mean literally /tv/: the movie
>>
DUDE IRONY LMAO
>>
>>67193457
DUDE LMAO LMAO
>>
I liked it but it was hard to watch.

Entertainment on the other hand was both hard to watch and legitimately awful.
>>
>>67193266
But tim is the epitome of ironic hipster, was the director actually criticizing him?
>>
>>67194071
I think the difference is that Tim has actually done something productive with his life. Unlike most, he was able to channel his irony.
>>
>>67193351
IT had some great moments like this, but other parts were pretty suppar.
>>
>>67194185
>>67193351

What is it about that scene that makes it so great? I can't put my finger on it
>>
>>67194282
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYOr8TlnqsY

This
>>
File: Hey Guys.png (615 KB, 1018x516) Image search: [Google]
Hey Guys.png
615 KB, 1018x516
Hey Guys
>>
Its a really artistic film. It left me slightly depressed, but I didn't regret watching it. The disintegration loops was the perfect soundtrack to it aswell, and it was great seeing Tim and James Murphey
>>
It's fucking terrible and only NEETS and autists are capable of liking it.
>>
>>67194658

Whoa bro, how can I be cool like you?
>>
Great movie. As dumb as it may sound definitely made me think about my life as a "hipster." Towards the beginning I definitely felt a level of jealousy for the type of life style the trust fund kids lead. In the end I found that life is really worth living to pursue things you genuinely enjoy, not to try and fit into some anti-hype bullshit. I think it portrays aging bankrolled individuals in a truthful manner, and the people who don't like it for very shallow reasons are probably that sort of person.
>>
>>67193316
How is it reddit? It seems much more 4chan than reddit.
>>
>>67193188
it is the evangelion of our generation my epic anons
>>
I love this movie but I can definitely understand why other people would not like it. That scene where he calmly watches that girl have a seizure is insane
>>
>>67194442
i love you, #makedeckergreatagain
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.