[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le stronk woman filler episode >le Carol abrupt character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
>le stronk woman filler episode
>le Carol abrupt character change episode

Bravo Cuckman.

Are they seriously going to drag Negan out till the finale?
>>
For most of the episode Carol was just playing them. I get that her actions at the end seemed abrupt, but she's always struggled internally with killing people. She told Tyrese he could kill her after killing Lizzie and confessing about Karen and David, she tried to distance herself after Terminus, told Daryl not to kill Noah in Atlanta, didn't seem to disagree with Rick's decision to banish her after her actions at the prison, and her talks with Morgan all foreshadowed this direction. It's been building for a while and she clearly saw herself in Paula, which also made her hesitate.
>>
>Haha men are losers who can't handle a little pain
>Lives in fear of their leader, a man
>>
>>67186591
Carol is the fucking worst.

Such an annoying character.
>>
File: Nigel shiggys your diggy.png (179 KB, 232x364) Image search: [Google]
Nigel shiggys your diggy.png
179 KB, 232x364
>non-comic throwaway character gives a speech about muh personal growth
>>
>Michonne takes Andrea's role for the show
>if they follow the comic plot then Rick will get cucked by a fat nigger
>>
>>67186494
by episode synopsis he might show up in the penultimate episode maybe
>>
>>67186749
>Rick got BLACKED
>>
>>67186749
Did Andrea cheat on rick with a nigger in the comics?
>>
>>67187824
No, but Michonne gets with a black guy.

So if Michonne = Andrea, then either they replace the Michonne bit with someone else, or Rick gets blacked
>>
>>67186494
the red head chick is pretty hot i would fuck her
>>
>>67187916
it literally isn't going to happen, they're not following the comics accurately
>>
>>67186494
none of the characters in that episode were likeable except maybe maggie, but she wasn't the focus of the episode.
>>
>>67188062
I liked cancer lady desu.
>>
Alicia Shitt
>>
>>67186494

I like Alicia Witt. She's a qt and I wanna rub noses with her.
>>
>>67186643
She really is terrible. I hate that she's become this super terminator able to infiltrate and kill anyone and everything without a scratch. The woman's a total psychopath now and unrelatable. If you were living in Alexandria, you'd be afraid she's going to murder you in your sleep for saying her cookies weren't sweet enough. But of course, killing is only right when she does it. Anyone else who kills is scum and deserves to die horribly. Fucking hypocrite all of sudden feeling guilty after this many episodes of blood. Boring.
>>
>>67188338
wow

totally fucking uncalled for

just wow

im never coming here again
>>
i wish something unpredictable happened in this show, didn't they use to kill main characters in interesting ways? but i suppose even that's a trope now. i guess my problem is that it's too character focused, it's the Apocalypse, how about an episode about that, rather than female empowerment / guilt / risks of motherhood.
show feels like a tired sitcom, but instead of the comedy they throw in a zombie getting killed by digital effect.
>>
>>67186494
So glad that Donald Trump lookin' ass redhead died. Couldn't stand her voice.
>>
>>67186494
>>le Carol abrupt character change episode

She was very obviously pretending, you abysmal idiot.
>>
>>67188543
Sums it up pretty good.

I sincerely hope she gets the bat. She's not alive in the comics and not useful any other way, so. Kill her and Glenn and call it a day.
>>
>>67191806
She was. But in the episodes leading up to it you could clearly see she's having some internal conflict regarding the people she killed in the past. There's some truth to every lie.
>>
>>67186494
i figured carol was pretending to be weak to manipulate them
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.