[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flaked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: flaked-850x560.jpg (59 KB, 850x560) Image search: [Google]
flaked-850x560.jpg
59 KB, 850x560
Anyone else watching? It's oddly appealing.
>>
>>67184466
Fill me in - it looks like a live action Bojack Horseman. Why should I watch it?
>>
Plot twist ruined it.
>>
>>67184466
mildly amusing, but I couldn't even finish the first episode.
>>
Probably the worst intro I've ever seen.
>>
>>67186713
https://youtu.be/7o65r5nsDqE
>>
>>67184466
I'm watching. Still on episode 4 but I'm enjoying.
The whole production seems pretty good. The soundtrack and Will Arnett are probably the reasons I'm enjoying it but I like the other characters (only dislike that fucking Dennis guy but I understand him) and some of the dialogues were good.
I don't understand the hate from the critics though. It's sitting on 35% on RT and some of the reviews are fucking retarded;
>>
I liked it.
Two major plot twists the first which I really did not see coming and usually everything on TV is so predictable these days the second was fairly obvious after that.

Think it might get a lot of hate because the protagonist and his love interest are fairly unlikeable people.

I like it though. I enjoy most of what Will Arnett does and like most of netflix original series it's about middle class lonely people feeling lonely a living empty lives. They certainly know their target audience.
>>
>>67186400
There are naked qts. In every other way it's worse than Bojack though.
>>
I really liked it, although I can get why people dislike it.

So is he actually not an alcoholic?
>>
>>67184466

I like venice and the bohemian atmosphere so I enjoy watching the show. that said, the show is light on jokes, and will arnetts character is obnoxious and seems to be depressed about the world's most insignifanct problems when he's got a pretty sweet deal in life.
>>
>>67184466
Stopped watching when he was banging the qt and whining about texting. Is it a comedy? Does it ever get funny? Because from what I had seem there was nothing humorous even in a cringey or awkward way. It literally felt like some dude whining about his life. Is that it?
>>
>>67186713
i like it. the stephen malkmus scoring is super comfy.
>>
>>67188455
It's Will Arnett's midlife crisis, as well as a pathetic attempt to show Amy Poeller how great his life is now and that he doesnt miss her at all
>>
>>67189780
Poor will ;_; sorry your show still sucks
>>
The aesthetic of it and the way it's filmed is cool, but I gave up after like three episodes. Not really interested in another show about people who don't exist in real life. I get that they set up a way for Will Arnett to be a bum, but none of those other people could afford to live in Venice if they hadn't been there for like 30 years. It's expensive as fuck. Also, no way his friend would ever get that waitress chick.

Will Arnett's character is just a weird one to build a show around. Why would anyone really care about him or be drawn to him?

Minor nitpicks 1) there are some sitcom-tier jokes that seem to have been written with a laugh track in mind...very bizarre; 2) I'm so fucking sick of episodes that end with a melodramatic song playing over a montage of characters like staring at a wall or something.
>>
>>67186736
Jesus christ that is fucking appalling
>>
>>67187091
he's living a lie
>>
>>67186960
>Two major plot twists the first which I really did not see coming and usually everything on TV is so predictable these days the second was fairly obvious after that.

This. It brings something new to the table on tv drama.
>>
>>67184466
I started it up because I love le gob man so much, but it seemed boring. Is it worth picking back up?
>>
The concept is pretty good but I just feel it took way too long to get to the "twist" through all the awkward af interactions.

I'd say 6-7/10
>>
I tried based on Bojack and Arrested Development but only got through two episodes before I couldn't stand the boredom and don't give a fuck any longer. Went and watched The Last Kingdom instead.
>>
I stopped watching after it became apparent the show is just about him being an asshole and trying to make sure no one knows it.
>>
File: 1336280985758.gif (813 KB, 224x168) Image search: [Google]
1336280985758.gif
813 KB, 224x168
>McLovin is in it
>>
>>67184466
it reeks of betaness
>>
>>67184466
Cant stand will arnet
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.