[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When does this trash end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: _20160319_083624.jpg (272 KB, 1080x1070) Image search: [Google]
_20160319_083624.jpg
272 KB, 1080x1070
When does this trash end?
>>
>>67184424
There's always been this much trash you just never noticed. Soon you'll stop noticing again
>>
First wave was capeshit, Next wave is YA Novelization Movies
>>
>>67184424
I liked The Hunger Games. It was a fun series of flicks. The rest needs to get fucked though.
>>
>>67184424
The Giver wasn't bad as a book, but I didn't like the movie.

The Hunger Games and Catching Fire were both good, book and movie, but Mockingjay was shit all around.

Haven't seen the other stuff in the pic.
>>
>>67184581
Am I the only human being in the world who enjoyed Mockingjay?

The movies were mediocre but the book was my favorite of the trilogy. Prim's death and the fact that Katniss caused it, coupled with her disfiguration and descent into madness, was amazing.
>>
i didn't hate the maze runner movies
>>
>>67184670
Me neither. The first one was comfy as fuck. I love any Lord of the Flies-esque scenario with boys living in the woods.
>>
>>67184658
Read it years ago, should have mentioned that I do actually enjoy some moments, but compared to the other two, it doesn't seem great. Maybe I'll re-read the trilogy in the next few months.
>>
never
Just look at the low IQ people that like them >>67184710
>>
The moment teenagers cease to be a profitable target demographic.
>>
>>67184717
I felt like it had more psychological depth. The author really fucked with Katniss and in a way she was punished for everything that had made her annoying in the previous books, which was quite satisfying. Even the "games" aspect was just as good for me as the other two books. The traps in the Capitol were just more inventive and gruesome than anything in the other two.
>>
>>67184733
>dude look at me I'm so above this brainless mass culture and I also smoke weed LMAO
>>
>>67184833
>dude comfy lmaoXDD
yikes
>>
The last Hunger Games movie bombed and the other ones have mixed or shit reviews, so it's pretty safe to say it's over.
>>
for some reason, people keep paying to watch this boring, vapid trash

take away the dollars, and they disappear. doesn't help that most people are subliterate and have a senescent attention span
>>
>>67184710
>I love any Lord of the Flies-esque scenario with boys living in the woods
gay
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.