[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Walking Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
Daryl shouldn't have existed. He's stolen the spot light away from the real characters. The comic didn't need him and neither did the show.
>>
>>67175465
It's cool to be wrong sometimes. Good for you.
>>
Daryl is the NEET everyman. A man that has found his use only at the end of the world.
He's really easy to root for. Because he can fill any role, as the show requires, at a moment's notice. A blank-faced killer, a mercurial loner, a compassionate friend, a loyal brother, etc. He's all.
That is the purpose the character was devised for.
Hope I helped.
>>
>muh comics
>>
File: 1425926759552.png (224 KB, 366x342) Image search: [Google]
1425926759552.png
224 KB, 366x342
>most popular character by far wasn't even in the comics, and wouldn't have even existed if they didn't like Norman's audition for Merle (another popular character that wasn't even in the comics) so much that they created another new character and had them be brothers; Kirkman ended up making Dwight, an obviously Daryl-inspired comic character 2 years after Daryl got popular
>Rick goes a thinner Kirkman self-insert to a badass post-apocalyptic cowboy
>Carol goes from an absolutely useless side character who dies early to an enduring fan favorite who relies on subterfuge and others' preconceived notions of her to gain an upper hand
>the Governor goes from a two-bit sadistic Danny Trejo knockoff to a complicated, tragic Jim Jones who inspires devotion in others and leads them to their demise with his self-destructive power trip
>Negan will go from a potty-mouthed meme greaser to charismatic, handsome Jeffrey Dean Morgan
The Walking Dead comics are just a flick on paper.
>>
>>67176835
This. The comic governor was the shittiest character written in many years. He was just a super edgy bad guy who did evil things for absolutely no reason other than him being a bad guy.

TV shows are shallow garbage but comic book characters are thinner than the paper they're printed on.
>>
>>67176835
>Shane goes from generic jealous bad guy to hotheaded unstable pragmatist who knows what it takes to survive and is frustrated with Rick's leadership and ultimately loses it
>Carol goes from nothing side character who dies at the prison to the best character in the whole show

It amazes me how all these disgusting neckbeards continue to pretend like the comics are superior
>>
>>67175465
Daryl's the best character on the show.
>>67175575
Fuck yea, and as blondie said daryl will outlive them all.
>>
>>67178422
Pacing wise they are superior, but I agree that a lot of the characters were fleshed out well in the show. On the other hand, they absolutely ruined the characters of Dale and Andrea...
>>
Does anyone feel as if Jeffrey Dean Morgan only going to be in the finale for around 5 minutes of less?

Because we haven't actually seen on-set photos of him from people in the bushes that clearly show him, and usually something big and new neevr stays under wraps.
>>
besides amerifats, who gives a fuck about comics?

Daryl is good and Merle was just the best Characater of the show BY FAR

>m-muh comics
comics are for children
>>
>>67178919
>besides amerifats, who gives a fuck about comics?
Japan.
>>
File: stoplikingthings.png (175 KB, 321x360) Image search: [Google]
stoplikingthings.png
175 KB, 321x360
>>67178919
Stop Liking What I Don't Like: The Post

Name five objective reasons that they're for children.
>>
>>67178624
At least with Dale they managed to sort of replace him with Hershel, but damn was the Andrea situation a tragedy. TV Tyreese was pretty meh too.
>>67178874
Most of the filming for episodes 15 and 16 was behind Alexandria's walls and in some factory, so the people who spy on filming got almost nothing except a few of the main cast walking in and out of the places. This Sunday's episode was the last one where they got anything substantial from outdoor filming.

The casting call for Negan called for a little over a week of filming, so he might have a fair bit of screen time or he might not. I'm conflicted because I'm eager for him to finally show up before we take a months-long hiatus, but his big moment kinda hinges on him finally just showing up out of nowhere, making his mark, and leaving without being lingered on for too long.
>>
>>67175575
>Because he can fill any role
You forgot to add gay.

>>67175465
And Daryl wasn't in the comics. Don't confuse him for Dwight.
>>
>>67178624
>Dale
DeMunn was Frank's fuckbuddy and once he heard he got fired he asked to be written out. By the time he changed he mind they said it was too late.

>Andrea
They did plan for Andrea to become Woodsbury new leader after he killed his own men and went incognito but scrapped the idea.
>>
>>67178874
>Because we haven't actually seen on-set photos of him
They filmed Negan's scenes inside a staged studio. They did the same for Morgan's scenes circa season three too. The crew and staff kept Lennie hidden from the fans and went through extreme risks to not reveal he returned.

They filmed the encounter with the Saviors when they were on the road preemptively - Rick, Daryl, Glenn, Michonne, and Carol was spotted outside surrounded by a dozen Saviors before they went inside to record JDM's scene.

Although there is the eight second webm of JDM giving the Lucille to someone.
>>
>>67179583
>but his big moment kinda hinges on him finally just showing up out of nowhere, making his mark, and leaving without being lingered on for too long
I am eager too. And I think they'll handle Negan's debut and introductory fine.

I think it'll hinge on him showing up around thirty minutes in the finale without lingering on either. Plot A is probably the Saviors retaliation on Alexandria and Plot B is Negan's iconic scene.

With cast and Kirkman, Gimple and Nictotero saying the season finale is dark and tragic, I think we'll see who got Lucille'd. It doesn't have to be the cliffhanger. A good cliffhanger would be: after Negan Lucille'd Glenn (or Daryl) Rick and company return to Alexandria and the camera pans out to aerila view of a destoryed Alexandria.
>>
>>67178991
>>67178945
>>67178919
No response to us, you coward? Typical for an intellectual and cultural mediocrity like yourself.
>>
>>67175465
>tfw your celebrity crush loves daryl

good taste asakawa
>>
Naw dog, the governor never did "evil" things without reason. Everything he did was to make sure he stayed in power. He gunned down those military soldiers in fear they would take over his town. He wanted Rick and co. gone because he doesn't trust they could ever live together which was true even if the whole maggie and glenn fiasco didn't occur.
>>
>>67175465
Daryl won't die because he's the cash cow but he's going to be pretty redundant now that Jesus and Dwight are in the show.
>>
>>67175465
>Uses a crossbow
By far most efficient weapon for these apocalyptic circumstances. Creates little noise, isn't powered by gunpowder, you can make your own ammunition.
>Drives a motorcycle
One of t most fuel efficient vehicles you can choose, which is important when gas is sparse. Also very fast and can maneuver in places cars can't.
>Hunts for food
Spends less time scavenging for canned food, stale cereal and warm, flat soda. Animals are as prevalent as ever and won't expire.
>Handy & strong
Rick's right-hand man, the enforcer. When you need something done, you call him.

He's also a very popular character, but he wasn't even in the comics SO F!@# THAT SON OF A B$%^& A*! LICKING C@#$!

I HOPE HE DIES!
>>
>>67175465
Why does that old man have a 12 year old boys haircut?
>>
>>67182769
Because he acts like a 12 year old boy and won't let anyone touch his hair. He doesn't even take showers.
>>
File: TWD_612_GP_1001_0117-RT_FULL.jpg (906 KB, 3600x2403) Image search: [Google]
TWD_612_GP_1001_0117-RT_FULL.jpg
906 KB, 3600x2403
>>67182769
It was part of his slow transition into an old lesbian woman.
>>
>>67182769
>>67182820
>>67182861

>Zombie apocalypse
>Constant death and despair
>See loved ones come and go
>Tormented by the dead every day
>Constant threat of zombies
>Constant threat of others trying to take what you have
>Struggle to find food
>Struggle to live
>Struggle every day
>BETTER CUT MY HAIR
>>
>>67175465
Rick is Goku
Daryl is Vegeta
>>
>>67175465
literally DUDE BADASS LMAO: the character
i remember he had some character development but he's been in the background for so long i forgot everything
hope he gets killed by negan
>>
>>67182668
>you can make your own ammunition.

You actually can't, unless it's a really low-powered crossbow. You'll end up breaking wooden quills left and right if you're using a modern crossbow designed to use metal ones. Not to mention the accuracy becoming a lot worse. In post-apocalypse America you'll actually have an easier time finding handgun ammunition than constructing new crossbow quills capable of penetrating humans skulls with any accuracy. The upside is that you can RE-USE the ammunition you have.

>One of t most fuel efficient vehicles you can choose, which is important when gas is sparse. Also very fast and can maneuver in places cars can't.

Too bad he drives a loud-as-fuck Harley and doesn't actually make much use of its manoeuvrability or speed, or to use it as bait.

If the writers weren't going out of their way to make him the cool badass character the fans would love he'd have been one of the first to go.
>>
>>67182956
That's not right. I like Vegeta. If anything Merle is Vegeta.
>>
>>67182952
Cutting your hair takes less than 5 minutes. We aren't talking about fancy hairstyles here, just a functional haircut.
>>
>>67182952
>be in a safe place
>not really strugling anymore
>not really tormented anymore
>doesn't cut hair
>>
>>67182952
>be in a world with mindless zombies who GRAB things
>doesn't cut hair
fucking genius
>>
Jesus is already the goat character
>>
>>67183163
> two episodes in a row without Jesus
Why live.
>>
>>67178991
Kek
Name 5 reasons that state they are not exclusively for children.
>>
>>67183023
>>67183040
>>67183063
I didn't realize that this was Iran, where individualistic thought and expression has been stripped by the outlawing of long hair on men and the public use of shorts of necklaces.

You must forgive his capitalistic, pig brained ignorance.
>>
>>67183268
Long hair on men is for faggots, son.
>>
>>67183268
In the ZA you need to cut your hair, I'm surprised Daryl didn't get caught by a Walker yanking on his hair. Then again, Daryl is a closeted faggot.

Carol learnt her lesson and cut her hair.
>>
Daryl is the only good character on the show. I'm sure that hasn't changed since the latest season (which I've yet to watch since the show is terrible).
>>
>>67183655
>Daryl is the only good character on the show
Will you still say that once Daryl fellatio Jesus on screen? And reveal he enter a relationship with him?
>>
>>67183709

Yeah :^3
>>
>>67183385
>Darabont had discussed making Daryl gay with Norman
>Norman said he'll rock that storyline
That explain why he never cut his hair.
>>
>>67183626
And Shane.
>>
>>67183268
No, but being an idiot in the apocalypse isn't smart. Zombies grab all the fucking time and having long hair is really stupid.
>>
>>67183268
Take your soapbox elsewhere. In the zombie apocalypse cutting your hair should be essential.

Daryl isn't exempt either, Michonne, Maggie, and especially Carl need their hair cut, or at least trimmed. Hell, in the comics Rick shaved his.
>>
>>67183655
>I'm sure that hasn't changed since the latest season (which I've yet to watch since the show is terrible).
He pretty much did nothing for the first 5 episodes of the season besides drive down the road on his bike at a walking pace, literally, but after that he's been pretty good. He's also been disagreeing with Rick a lot on some decisions because of some things that happened outside the walls that Rick wasn't there for, which is good, it makes him stand out a little more instead of just being Rick's pawn.
>>
>>67175465
i need him
right in my hole
>>
>>67184115
I liked his friendship/camaraderie with Aaron. Don't know why the writers abandoned that.
>>
>>67184149
They seem to be neglecting Aaron in general. Taking the blame for the Wolves, showing Maggie the sewers, and stabbing that one Savior is all I can remember him doing this season. When he was introduced last season, I thought he was going to be a little more regular. He kinda faded into the background after scouting Rick's group.
>>
>>67184282
It's a shame imo because I think the actor does a really nice job with him. Usually when the writers introduce a new character it takes about half a season or so to find their footing with them, but I liked almost Aaron right away. Same with Jesus.
>>
>>67184149
>Don't know why the writers abandoned that
Because Jesus x Daryl and the writers remembered Aaron had Eric.
>>
>>67184430
I don't care about it from a tumblr/""shipping"" perspective - they just had a nice platonic friendship and it gave Daryl a new dynamic.

Besides, the actor who plays Eric is committed to another show and barely shows up anyway.
>>
>>67179986
>eight second webm
It's fake, that's not from TWD.
>>
>>67184282
>They seem to be neglecting Aaron in general
I feel like they've been neglecting the Alexandrites since season five and six.
>Holly died and Francine filled her role
>they decided to make Abraham fall for Sasha and not Francine
>heath also had little to no screen time
>tobin had a few scenes too
>>
>>67184489
>originally uploaded on Youtube
>immediately taken down by AMC
>fake
>>
>>67184554
>>they decided to make Abraham fall for Sasha and not Francine
If the comics are anything to go by, that's because when Negan erroneously captures someone thinking they're Rick's girlfriend (Andrea in the comics) they have to look like Rick's girlfriend (Michonne in the show) and their attempt at revenge over their lover Abraham's death is what will get them captured in the first place. It seems like one last bid to close the book on this whole absence of Andrea thing, which is fine I guess.
>>
>>67184484
>it gave Daryl a new dynamic
How? Daryl has been a static character upon meeting Aaron and after assimilating into Alexandria. Six seasons in and his character went nowhere once Merle died.
>>
>>67184713
Huh? In the comics Dwight crossbow'd Abraham and that scene'll get adapted into Sunday's episode. And when Holly found out about his death she retaliated by paying Negan a visit, she got killed regardless.

Denise will get crossbow'd
>>
>>67184489
>what are leaks
>>
>>67183655
All Daryl is reduced to is scouting and working on his motorcycle, when the plot need him for the story then he is given a few lines and given a few action scenes.

He developed a spine and had a disagreement with Rick.
>>
>>67184876

Denise gets killed trying to close the gates trapping Negan in Alexandria to kill him, I really don't hope they waste the crossbow death on her, Morgan is probably going to get the arrow but since he's building Negan's jail it makes me think he'll get Luciled. A safe choice then again it wouldn't be a large impact for the audience but a big enough impact for Rick to want to bring back old laws into the new world.
>>
File: shanew.jpg (133 KB, 584x309) Image search: [Google]
shanew.jpg
133 KB, 584x309
So rick had to kill Shane because Shane became to wild and ruthless. Now look at how Rick is and the rest of the group for that matter
>>
>>67185449

TWD is basically you become who you kill
>>
>>67184489

>unpaid AMC interns doing damage control
>>
EH EF WE KILL THOSE PUNKS WILL YOU HOOK US UP?
>>
>>67185449
>"lemme tell you somethin'"
>rubs back of head
i miss shane
>>
File: 1445689610416.gif (502 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1445689610416.gif
502 KB, 160x160
>>67185646
>We want food, medicine, AND ONE OF THEM COWS!
>>
>>67178422
the comics are definitely much better than the TV show, but the TV show is slowly changing that. it always had the better characters but now that it's actually following the comic storyline it'll end up the better product
>>
File: 1254654987798798978.gif (2 MB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
1254654987798798978.gif
2 MB, 268x268
Homolust when guys?
>>
>>67185449
>>67185684
im tired of all these shanefags. they were intolerable when he was alive and even worse now that he's dead, they keep trying to inject shane into every character
>>
>>67182952
I'd definetly just have a hair clipper with me all the time

Hair gets shitty after not showering for one day
>>
>>67182356
This. The Governor did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>67183163
>introduce a new likable character
>never give him any screentime

Fuck this show.
>>
File: tyreese the walking dead.png.jpg (128 KB, 1025x702) Image search: [Google]
tyreese the walking dead.png.jpg
128 KB, 1025x702
Daryl being there fucked up the relationships from the comic too, though this is largely due to the show writers being retarded

>Daryl in show = Tyreese in comic
>T-Dog is sort of watered down Tyreese
>Daryl gets with Carol, as Tyreese does in comic
>The then REINTRODUCE a new Tyreese character, apparently T-Dog wasn't enough
>then then swap so Carol and Tyreese get together, and Daryl and Beth get together.
>Beth and Tyreese ded
>Sort-of now back to Daryl/Carol but never cleared up at all

Why the fuck was reintroducing Tyreese necessary, he was badass in the comic but totally shit in the show
>>
>>67185449
Shane was a delusional rapist who wasn't man enough to kill Sophia despite all his grandstanding.
Current Rick > Shane.
>>
File: tumblr_mwqh6cus6t1qjhqbxo1_500.png (346 KB, 435x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwqh6cus6t1qjhqbxo1_500.png
346 KB, 435x750
>>67176835
>Negan will go from a potty-mouthed meme greaser to charismatic, handsome Jeffrey Dean Morgan

This is not an improvement though
>>
>>67186972

>Tyreese didn't get infected despite being covered in Walker blood and gunk

BULLSHIT but still a very badass moment and one of my favourites from the early issues.
>>
>>67178874
Oh yeah, expect the rest of this season to be filler.

From my memory, in the comic, they come out of the Hilltop all "fuck yeah lets kill them" (no big emotional turmoil), and then Negan turns up and fucks their shit up

So anything in between those two events is filler so they don't get ahead of the comic
>>
>>67187056
No open wounds paterfamilias

No way he'd get infected unless he fucking drank the stuff
>>
>>67187056
Dude what? They routinely smear themselves with walker guts and blood to cover their scent. And walker fights end up in bloodbaths where everyone are soaked in blood. They don't turn when they get blood on them, this isn't a 28 days later infection. They turn when they die.
>>
>>67185941
They have a wealth of potential to have an interesting relationship dynamic.

So naturally Gimple and friends will be too retarded to actually have them interact again (see: Aaron and Daryl).
>>
File: 1446563127756.gif (2 MB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
1446563127756.gif
2 MB, 300x280
>Daryl is a virgin according to both Norman Reedus and Greg Nicotero
>they killed off Beth instead of having a scene where they lose their virginity to each other

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 515_Enid_Woods.png (587 KB, 457x595) Image search: [Google]
515_Enid_Woods.png
587 KB, 457x595
>>67187294
This actually would have been breddy good.

Even BETTER would be if
>writers realise they fucked up by killing off Sofia
>use qt3.14 Beth as her replacement for Sophia after All Out War, so she's Cuuuurl's girl next door
>not have to line up in Moody Emo Teen as a phoned-in replacement for that arc

That would be great.

Instead, we got the Hospital scene.
>>
>>67185084
Nigga, it's confirmed. Denise gets the crossbow
>>
>>67185449
Ironically, in the comic, Tyreese is the reasonable one on the farm, and Rick is the one being an asshole

Funny how that worked
>>
>>67178624
Yeah I never got the Dale fuckup. I mean, there was literally no reason not to do it the comic way, giving Herschel his role didn't really alter the plot at all

I think the bigger fuckup with Andrea was that they've chosen Michonne to replace her, that'll cause plot problems down the line, unless they replace Michonne's thing with Sasha, which would work
>>
>>67184713
Huh, that actually makes sense.

But then who takes Michonne's role later on?

Or is Rich gonna get cucked by the King?
>>
File: 1457433985694.jpg (464 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457433985694.jpg
464 KB, 720x1080
>>67187412
I appreciate your input but no, Daryl and Beth should have made awkward virgin love so that I could forever self-insert as some post-apocalyptic NEET crossbow hillbilly with my qt little teenage wife (no hymen no diamond).

What a fucking disaster Beth's death was. Absolute garbage final arc and garbage way to kill her off.
>>
>>67187618
>99%_padding.jpg
>>
STRONK
>>
File: 1437675814011.png (907 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1437675814011.png
907 KB, 720x720
>>67187675
STRONKLY CHEWED FACE.
>>
>>67176999
That's because comics insist on sticking with those tiny little bubbles of text, wasting the rest of the page on all that shitty "artwork" when instead they should just graduate to being tv scripts or, y'know, actual fucking books if they want to write decent stories.
>>
File: 1427457569463.png (646 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1427457569463.png
646 KB, 569x802
>>67187412
>>67187675
I wish they would stop using Jews for everything. maybe that's too much to hope for.
>>
File: 1457919898844.png (181 KB, 365x526) Image search: [Google]
1457919898844.png
181 KB, 365x526
>woman dies, Daryl cries
>rinse and repeat
I'm glad the fat lesbian is going to die, but Daryl needs a storyline that isn't a ripoff of Sophia's death.
>>
>>67187675
why am i so turned on
>>
>>67187819
She has very nice skin
>>
>>67185684
he made the show. i was so surprised they killed him off.
>>
File: David-Mazouz.jpg (66 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
David-Mazouz.jpg
66 KB, 500x600
>>67187806
What? You don't want every single character on TV played by a ratfaced goblin?

Yeah this shit is getting out of hand.
>>
File: Season_five_noah.png (463 KB, 455x652) Image search: [Google]
Season_five_noah.png
463 KB, 455x652
What was the fucking point of this fucker? He just ended up getting two decent characters killed only to die shortly after.
>>
>>67187844
he only made the show to edgy /tv/ hipsters
>>
>>67187901
muh humanity for Glenn I guess
>>
File: yotsuba1.jpg (91 KB, 703x230) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba1.jpg
91 KB, 703x230
>>67175465
>tfw he stole comic Andrea's chracter

Andrea is fucking GOAT
>>
>>67187908
or because his scenes were always interesting? or always something going on.

now a whole episode will be dragged out without much actually happening.
>>
>>67187901
because he had his whole life ahead of him only to die
>>
>>67187844
>>67187908
His was a tragic character. He was the one that adjusted to easily, too fast, and got burned because of it. 3 seasons later Rick & Co are behaving in ways that make Shane look like a teletubby, and it's often justified. Shane would fit right in to today's group of survivors.
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BC8pGT9jwQf/?taken-by=aliciawitty
>>
File: 1446562349166.webm (722 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446562349166.webm
722 KB, 1280x720
>>67187671
that's just fine if I'm being honest with you
>>
>>67187557
My guess is after Abraham gets killed by the Saviors at some point, Sasha will get all moody and sad again, and go off with Ezekiel to live with him and his people (which is Michonne's story arc in the comics)
>>
>>67187671
>>67188012
Yeah ppl say this like it's a bad thing but she's still fucking beautiful and no-one itt that are into girls would kick her out of bed for eating biscuits.
>>
>>67187999
exactly. shane and rick now would be on the same page. an unstoppable force
>>
File: jews.jpg (74 KB, 387x393) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
74 KB, 387x393
>>67187851
>>
>>67187294
They had no chemistry and she was an annoying whore.
>>
>>67187901
>Beth
>decent

Bethplebs have always been so baffling.
>>
>>67187999
>>67188078
You guys realize that Shane was going to kill Rick because he felt Rick couldn't protect Lori, Carl, and what he figured was probably his baby?

His motivation was wanting to fuck Rick's wife and have a baby with her and steal Rick's son. They wouldn't get along any better now than they did then.
>>
File: daryls.jpg (76 KB, 515x720) Image search: [Google]
daryls.jpg
76 KB, 515x720
Long hair > short hair
>>
File: 1457897590781.jpg (404 KB, 1667x2500) Image search: [Google]
1457897590781.jpg
404 KB, 1667x2500
>>67188136
>>67188180
Beth and Daryl episodes were some of the best episodes of that season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EMxAI018Ks
>>
File: 1427440635123.jpg (92 KB, 807x527) Image search: [Google]
1427440635123.jpg
92 KB, 807x527
>>67187851
It's like they have a 16 member cast and 8 of them are Jews, 4 are black, one is asian and the rest are shit-posting Australians.
>>
>>67187811
Put Daryl with Jesus, he'll finally be interesting again.
>>
>>67188210
The episode with him and Beth drinking was literally one of the worst episodes of the entire show, kill yourself.
>>
File: BrJZCBp.jpg (44 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
BrJZCBp.jpg
44 KB, 500x625
>>67188207
Nah, the long hair looks thin and greasy and makes him look fat.

Short haired Reedus is objectively best.
>>
>>67187294
how old is daryl even supposed to be? norman reedus is almost 50
>>
Has Glenn gotten his head hamburgerized yet?
>>
>>67188181
That's what it morphed into at the end, but that all came about precisely because they were butting heads long before that. Shane was usually on the side of harsh pragmatism and Rick was usually the one wanting to "keep are humanity" whatever that means.

Now it's "we're gonna murder a bunch of folks in their sleep. Y'all don't all have to participate but y'all have to be alright with it. This is how we eat." Let's also not forget Rick's recent moves on a woman already with someone, and while that person was an asshole that was putting her in danger, well, wasn't that exactly Shane's thought process way back in the final episodes of season 2?
>>
>>67188390
No, but I wish he would. He hasn't been good since season 2 and sucks away attention from better characters.
>>
>>67188421
The best outcome would be for Neegan to bash both Glen AND Daryl because everyone's expecting one or the other.
>>
File: 359286.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
359286.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
>>67175465
Stopped watching when Merle died. Really, he was the only interesting character.
>>
>>67188495
Best outcome would be Negan acting like he's going to bash Glenn and then bashing Maggie.
>>
File: all-stooges-slap-attack.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
all-stooges-slap-attack.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>67188495
>>67188596
The best outcome would be Negan smacking all three across the face with Lucille in one swing, Stooges style.
>>
>>67178874
He's only listed in imdb for the last episode. I imagine they show him or his voice in the opening scene right before the theme, and then him for the last 5 minutes.

>>67188596
that would be a good turn, since most assume it will be Glenn.
>>
>>67187956
>now a whole episode will be dragged out without much actually happening.

how long has it been since you watched the walking dead?

that may have been true for season 2 and 3 (shane was season 2 btw) but it hasnt been the case for a few seasons now
>>
>>67175465
He's barely even a secondary character at this point. They are writing him off of the show slowly so plebs don't riot when he dies.
>>
>>67188268
Yeah, how did a 16 year old girl as small as her who has never drank before drink a full jar of moonshine and still function?
>>
>>67189163
She drank it like it was water, no wonder her actress hasn't been in anything since.
>>
>>67186972
I think Daryl & Carol, as much as I want them to get it on post-apocalyptic style, work so much better as a brother-sister thing

and not a weird brother-sister thing, either

they just look out for each other, and that's kinda beautiful as it is
>>
>>67187056
Familia, only open wounds can be infected.
>>
File: The_Walking_Dead_100_Zone__028.jpg (598 KB, 1280x1968) Image search: [Google]
The_Walking_Dead_100_Zone__028.jpg
598 KB, 1280x1968
>>
>>67189301
Daryl is never going to get any puss, the writers already insinuated that he could be gay. But they know they'd piss off a lot more people by making him a fag on screen than they would by killing him off.
>>
>>67189301
>work so much better as a brother-sister thing

I get more of a mother-son vibe from them even if they are close in age.
>>
>>67189589
All the more reason to. Those tears would be delicious.
>>
>>67189589
Rick/Daryl is far and away the most popular ship in the fandom though, and since fujos know Rick is too straight for that they're now clamoring for Daryl/Jesus. Think they'd have the guts to actually go through with gay Daryl on the show?
>>
>>67189749
If they do the first thing I'm doing is going over to freerepublic and laughing at all the buthurt in the thread there.
>>
>>67185941
>Daryl is extra prickly towards Jesus because he gives him gay thoughts and is conflicted over that

Fund it.
>>
>>67187675
The SPICE MUST FLOW
>>
>>67189749
Of course, jews are degenerates. Destroying cultures and traditions is what gets them off.
>>
>>67189749
Yes, I don't think they would go for straight Daryl at this point, so gay Daryl or asexual Daryl are the only option. And people have wanted a Daryl romance for years.
>>
>>67187675
This is a 10/10 in my world. She's make a great mother for my children.
>>
>>67190004
There's nothing degenerate about loving your Christian Lord and Savior tenderly
>>
>>67190073
I'm thinking that I need to get a lampshade.
>>
>>67187675
>annoying voice
>overacting
>terrible mouth

What is it with /tv/'s dreadful taste when it comes to TWD waifus.
>>
Daryl is clearly getting Lucille'd
>>
>>67190073
Wonder if there will be a shitstorm when they reveal the character called Jesus is also a homo.
>>
>>67190021
Kirkman already confirmed on Talking Dead that Daryl is "straight, if slightly asexual." I think "slight asexual[ity]" in combination with him being reclusive in general means we probably won't ever see him get with anyone. I see most of the current group being off the table (either because they're taken, lesbo, or dead) and someone new just showing up and knocking his socks off would feel so forced to me, for what kind of person he is.
>>
>>67190217
You have never tasted a ginger snap.
>>
are the comics any good..
>>
>>67190430
>Daryl
>straight

Seems forced. It'd be far more interesting for the ignorant redneck character to be gay.
>>
>>67190430
>and someone new just showing up and knocking his socks off would feel so forced to me, for what kind of person he is.

So you'd be against Daryl and Jesus gradually forming a homo romance?
>>
>>67190641
>comics

That answer?
>>
>>67190837
I don't see Daryl forming a relationship with anyone he hasn't known and opened up to for at least 2 years like the pre-prison group. If it's going to be Daryl and anyone from Alexandria/Hilltop/Saviors/Kingdom, then it probably needs to be after the 2 year timeskip following All Out War.
>>
>>67190641
Yes.
>>
>>67190229
why does everyone keep saying this?

it will be Glenn morons, he's the only one that makes sense
>>
>>67191015
Since when do things make sense in a zombie show?
>>
>>67190919
What if he finally experiences immediate sexual attraction to someone for the first time?
>>
>>67190641
Some volumes were pretty good, others weren't.
>>
>>67190217

Thank you. I absolutely hated her. She ruined the episode for me.
>>
File: Kneegun.jpg (175 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
Kneegun.jpg
175 KB, 1024x1365
Season finale spoiler

In one scene Morgan is on horseback, looking for Carol. He stumbles across a freshly killed walker and Carol’s blood-stained rosary. He picks it up and continues on his search. At some point, Morgan finds Carol at a library camp. The survivors at this camp have all been slaughtered (presumably by the Saviors). Carol is injured with a slash wound on her side. Morgan patches her up with a first-aid kit and tells her that he’ll get her back to get some help in the morning. Carol looks at him like he’s crazy and tells him no.
>>
>>67176835
If the two guards from the episode two weeks ago are anything to go by, Negan will still be a cringy pottymouth.

The cursing was so forced it made me physically ill. Even my DAD mentioned it.
>>
>>67183014
>can't make crossbow ammunition
Pull your head out of your ass. You can. I have.
>>
>>67191718
I don't mind some colorful Abraham-esque language dialed up a few notches and far more frequent, but all the "FUCKEDY FUCK" business is just annoying and thankfully it'll be the first casualty of AMC's meddling.
>>
File: download (1).png (338 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
338 KB, 638x479
>>67190641
Yes and its the only way you're going to get the proper story. I have doubts we'll get 18 seasons of TWD. For every thing the show does right there's 2 things it does wrong and something or other that ends up being impossible to do due to the realities of making a television show.
>>
>>67187115
Everybody is infected though.
>>
>>67185982
I concur. Governorfags are even worse. Where are the Budfags?
>>
>>67175465
Literally the only good character apart from Rick now that Carol has gone soft.
>>
>>67182626
>Dwight
Literally who?
>>
>>67192320
He's a comic character, you already saw him earlier in the season but you don't know it yet. He'll make quite the comeback this Sunday.
>>
whats awful about daryl isnt his long hair, its his fucking bangs that cover his eyes constantly
>>
>>67192174
You lead my budfu out of this you shittaste autismic butty boy.
>>
>>67180452
Spoken like a true 12 year old comic reading fedoralord.

>>67178991
Comics were literally invented as a way to sell advertisements to children. Of course there's a demographic of adults who read them. Just like there's adults who still collect toys. We call these people manchildren. And yes there are comics out there that pander to these manchildren and try to be "mature", but in the end they are still just picture books with bad writing. I still follow a few comics, play videogames etc.. I'm a bit of a manchild myself at 26, but I have no problem admitting that it's a childish hobby.
>>
>>67192174
>Bud will never tickle you with his beard
>>
>>67178874
Footage of him using Lucille literally leaked the day it was filmed. It's a short clip where he says something, smiles, then swings the bat at an unknown target (a dummy head) in what looks to be a row of people on their knees just like the comic scene.
>>
>>67182668
>most efficient weapon for these apocalyptic circumstances

It's pretty ineffective in a fight with humans, who are the only real threat at this point. If you're in a situation where you can shoot a zombie with a bolt and retrieve it, or have time to load another one and fire it, then you can just as easily use a knife in that situation. They do it all the time in the show, just walk up to zombies and non-chalantly stick a knife in their head. It's completely impractical when dealing with more than a couple zombies, or dealing with humans at all. And your home made bolts aren't going to fly straight unless you put a ton of time and effort into making them proper, meanwhile that effort could be put into making bullets, which they start doing during the Alexandria arc of the comics.

>fuel efficient

Just plain wrong. None of the bikes he rides are efficient on fuel, and they are loud as fuck. The maneuverability is a moot point. There's no traffic to weave through. What's he gonna do drive it through the woods for no reason?

The fact that he's a hunter/tracker is all that's really interesting about him, and his relationship with Rick felt particularly ham-fisted.
>>
>>67192294
Jesus has potential to be GOAT
>>
>>67190217
She also had 4 kids so her snatch would be atrocious
>>
>>67195090
Why does anyone want to be a goat anon? Why not a cow
>>
>>67189572
did negan literally eyefuck rick or something? why is there cum leaking out of his eye
>>
File: R U KIDDING ME.png (162 KB, 316x435) Image search: [Google]
R U KIDDING ME.png
162 KB, 316x435
You are going to see 3 major character deaths in the finale, in summary:

Morgan - killed by Carol after he admits he met the wolfs before coming to alexandria and let them live. She blames him for everything that happened at alexandria and after Morgan almost gets both of them killed for refusing to kill a hostile person they encounter on the road she loses it.

Carol - out of guilt for killing morgan and not wanting to move forward in this world anymore she lets reanimated walker morgan devour her in a very gruesome and disturbing scene.

Glenn - he gets the same exact death in the comics by Negan although it won't be as brutal onscreen compared to the comics, but there is no question he is 100% dead at the end.
>>
File: 1455369454434.gif (3 MB, 241x236) Image search: [Google]
1455369454434.gif
3 MB, 241x236
Telltale game season 1 > Comics > Telltale season 2 > [power gap] > tv show
>>
Daryl should die considering his story has been completed for 3 seasons.
>>
>>67196905
Hmmm and how do you know all this, anon? I'll wait patiently for your response whilst I chew on your bait.
>>
>>67197078
Makeup artist. Contract ends after this season so I have no further ties.
>>
>>67196905
Nice try but they won't take the spotlight away from Negan by killing Carol and Morgan in a completely dumb and unrelated way
>>
>>67175575
>Hope I helped.

>>>/cm/
>>>/hm/
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>67197064

I think people look at the telltale games with rose tinted glasses, the first 3 episodes are kinda dumb and boring to play. The ending is still pretty great and Clem is a prime loli, but still pretty average game.
Season 2 is the opposite, started out really strong, ended kind of dumb and dull, again pretty average game.
>>
>>67187294
Who is this sperm wyrm
>>
>>67188372
Late 30s in the first season, early to mid 40s now.
>>
>>67192406
>Quite the comeback.
>Kills lesbian doctor.

Ok.
>>
>>67183014
>REUSE AMMUNITION
Please go buy a crossbow and shoot the same bolt a dozen times in a row. Please. Fucking idiot. Fakest part of the show
>>
>>67197756
Not really, they were still pretty good, much better than most of the seasons from the show desu.
>>
I want to see Daryl fucking Jesus' intestines out.
>>
>>67187675
Should have reused her florida accent from justified. So cute sounding
>>
>>67187675
YA JUST A FUCKIN D GIRL
>>
>>67192006
jesus its like an 8 year old writes the dialogue
>>
>>67195992
He's crying

Negan is dominating him and can't handle it because he's been big boss for so long
>>
>>67199110
That's comic books for you. Even if the writing in TWD tv show is absolutely terrible the comic books are even worse, yet comicfags still act like their infantile trash is vastly superior because they use cursewords.
>>
>>67187412
Ew
>>
>>67197064
telltale are fucking hacks
>>
>>67198568
Anon pls, that would kill him.
>>
oh fuck my siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiides
>>
>>67201674
>>
>>67201695
>>
>>67187675
>>67192174
What is with the overabundance of hammy, terrible actors playing disposable characters in this show lately?
>>
>>67201733
>>
>>67201762
>>
>>67175465
You're about 2 seasons too late there, Pal.
>>
>>67201793
>>
>>67201817
>>
>>67201741
I honestly think it's more of an issue with terrible writing and directing. Rus Blackwell played the dude who got shot in the arm last episode, his acting is typically pretty good but he totally sucked in this episode. Everyone sucks in the walking dead, it's like the directors are autistic and don't understand how humans behave or interact.
>>
>>67192006
Abraham is the most comic book soldier ever tho.
>tank top
>army pants
>army boots
>trucker beard
>m16
Is he from Vietnam?
>>
>>67176835
Almost like if TWD went for something original, using Kirkmans work as inspiration, it would be a lot better.
Comic books adapt badly to tv without adapting it, you're basically trying to translate a slideshow into a movie. Same reason why cutting of Rick's hand doesnt work.
People need to stop acting like a comic book literal translation would work. Its has never worked for capeshit without adaptation.
>>
>>67192083
Everyone is infected with the virus, which activates upon death.

I'ts fair to assume that the reason bites kill you is due to general infection (and probably shock), caused by the fact that the walkers' mouths are rotting
>>
So is it guaranteed that at least Abraham will get killed off? This whole turn of making him into an asshole and focusing on him a lot (plus his death in the comics) leads me to believe he'll kick the bucket alongside someone else.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTkpVsR4ICc

why the fuck was paul feig there?

????
>>
>>67202151
Yeah, a regular human bite is 90%+ sure to be infected. When a zombie bites you, you get infected, as in bacteria.
Others die from shock/blood loss
>>
>>67193092
the ends of those pistols look like they would slot into each other really neatly
>>
>>67202221
They just invite random "nerd" personalities to the talking dead for no reason. Nathan Fillon was there a couple of weeks ago too, he has nothing to do with the show either but TWD fans are fucktards who love to see their favorite celebrities on screen.
>>
File: wd2.jpg (173 KB, 1281x722) Image search: [Google]
wd2.jpg
173 KB, 1281x722
>>67193092
What's the deal with everyone on TWD holding their shoulder stock at chest height and aiming upwards? It happens all the fucking time.
>>
>>67178624
I hope they won't ruin Morgan and actually make his "zen mentality" be usefull for something. Like for example make them realise that if they want to rebuild society, then they can't just become unresponsive to taking one life as they were bugs.
>>
>>67202359
Morgan is already shit for infecting Carol (and probably infecting Rick later on).
>>
>>67182952
One grab from a walker and he's dead. Even Telltale Wlaking Dead pointed that out with Lee and Chuck
>>
>>67183163
Jesus with 2 desert eagles looked like some bad ass Max Payne
>>
>>67184149
His comraderie with gay guys and him eating spaghetti with them lookedl like some hint that he's gay. But apparently he's just an asexual without prejudice and that was all that the scene suppsoe to convey.
>>
>>67189572
Why did Rick and co. fail at beating Negan up?
>>
>>67185941
Nah, AMC is too afraid to portray a religious figure as gay. Kirkman was just being a fedora wielder when writing him. Gimple is going to make him straight or asexual.
>>
>>67202622
I'm pretty sure they've already said Jesus is going to be gay on the show. They'd get shit on by SJW's for turning a canon gay character straight.
>>
>>67187294
If he's a 45 year old virgin, then is pretty fucking obvious that he's either gay or asexual. Merle would have hook him up with a chick long time ago and Beth was probbaly willing to fuck him in that still episode. Him ignoring Carol on his bed is also a huge hint.
>>
>>67193092
Why do I find him hot?
>>
>>67188495
>they kill around 60 of his men

>Neegan only kill one or two of his men in a more effective way

And who suppose to be a villain here?
>>
>>67188531
>m-muh red neck with a counsciousness
>>
>>67202696
No offence but I'd fuck a goat before Carol. I dont mind Daryl not having a relationship, he is kind of a lone wolf. Shows like TBBT went from ok, to utter shit when they had to give all the characters a girlfriend, even Sheldon. Daryl's relationship with Carol should be brother and sister/mother?
>>
>>67189749
I think they would rather Lucille Daryl than making a drama with him being gay. There are already 2 homosexual couples on the show. Daryl being another one could only look like LGBT pandering. I doubt that even Jesus is gay on the show.
>>
>>67202778
Thats my problem with the recent season. That Rick tried to cuck another guy is a good parallel to what Shane tried to do, and it shows him slowly going bad. But the whole group?
>take half of the camp's supplies
>basically mercs, kill people without even thinking about some of them being nice people
Rick is literally a mix between the Gov and Shane
>>
>>67202847
>I doubt that even Jesus is gay on the show.

Gimple/Kirkman have said he is, dingus.
>>
File: iamthenight.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
iamthenight.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>>67197064
Telltale S1>comics>TWD tv S4-6>Telltale S2>TWD S1-3>Telltale Michonne
>>
>>67197527
And your father works at AMC
>>
File: 1457794478988.jpg (8 KB, 270x257) Image search: [Google]
1457794478988.jpg
8 KB, 270x257
>>67202982
>TWD 4-6 ranked higher than season 1
Its mistakes like these that makes the rest of your list seem bad
>>
>>67202982
only right about the first two. everything else is kinda meh
>>
>>67175465

>scrolling
>hottest pic of Daryl I've ever seen
>no homo yet 'it moved'

help
>>
>>67202805
Wasn't Sheldon asexual? WTF

>>67202877
Yeah, i kind of cheer for Neegan since i saw Ricks group doing more horrible things than Neegan men so far. And those 3 chick form previous episode seem more likable.
>>
>>67203071
Daryl stopped being attractive 4 seasons ago, he's aging terribly.
>>
>>67203019
>le thinking zombies
>le vatos
>good
>>
File: The-Boss-4.jpg?27c9ea.jpg (197 KB, 1600x927) Image search: [Google]
The-Boss-4.jpg?27c9ea.jpg
197 KB, 1600x927
>>67202805
Daryl would never fuck Carol, or even kiss her. doesn't make him gay. he's just lone wolf / not interested

They've close but it's not sexual. I always thought of them like pic related
>>
File: twddwight2-159115.jpg (71 KB, 655x380) Image search: [Google]
twddwight2-159115.jpg
71 KB, 655x380
>>67175465
So this is Dwight? He doesn't really looked like a bad ass. More like a generic one shot character that suppose to die in the same episode that was introduced.
>>
>>67203120

We're all aging terribly anon. At this point I don't care if he fucks a walker I just need to see Daryl get it on.
>>
File: 1426009547081.jpg (85 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1426009547081.jpg
85 KB, 612x612
>>67203029
>>67203019
>>67202982
>>67201162
>>67198551
>>67197844
>>67197756
>>67197064

Telltale S1 > Comic Book > TV S1 > Telltale 400 days > TV S3-4 > Telltale S2 > TV S5-6 > [Power gap] > TV S2
>>
>>67176835
Not to mention
>a shitty "Michonne a black cock loving whore" turned into a cute interracial power couple
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.