[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like Chris Hardwick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: chris.jpg (71 KB, 420x594) Image search: [Google]
chris.jpg
71 KB, 420x594
Do you like Chris Hardwick?
>>
>>67170726
>yo Xbox, get me a job
>>
>>67170726
No idea who he is but if just judging by his appearance then no, I don't like him.
>>
>>67170726
Chris Hardwick we know this is you posting, go back to banging your supermodel girlfriend
>>
>>67170726
He is always the worst part of anything he is involved in.
>>
>>67170794
HUAHAAHAAAAH POINTS!!!!
>>
>>67170726
No, being a nerd isn't cool and he should shut the fuck up about it and learn shame.
>>
I cannot fucking stand Chris Hardwick but I run in all those stupid circles so video of him is always popping up
>>
No but I recognize that he's less insufferable than Wil Wheaton and that's noteworthy
>>
Nobody likes Chris Hardwick anon
>>
DUDE INTERNET LMAO
>>
>>67170726
HAHA IM A NERD GUYS
>>
Reddit embodied
>>
never made me laugh, but he seems a nice enough guy
>>
>>67170726
I liked his segments on g4, on attack of the show or some other shit. Seemed like a decently knowledgeable, nice guy. Now he is reddit personified and is over exposed on top of this.
>>
>>67170794
4th post best post
>>
>>67170726
Why should we I don't think he likes himself or his existence. It's a series of painful cries for attention and relevance in his waning popularity. Until, he's relegated to nothingness, his heiress wife leaves him for a real man that wants children and fulfills her evolutionary roll. He delves down the depression rabbit hole, goes off the wagon,dies a pitiful man poisoned by cirrhosis and renal shutdown. (Pills and alcohol abuse basically.)
>>
>>67170726
No, he's an annoying, little manlet faggot.
>>
File: 1455104385295.jpg (28 KB, 600x611) Image search: [Google]
1455104385295.jpg
28 KB, 600x611
No.
>>
>>67170726
I hate the whole nerdsplotation culture.
>hurr look at me I like comics and pop culture.

But my bigger beef is I dont think he's ever made me laugh in one of his interviews. He feels like a Youtuber who was accidently allowed on TV
>>
>>67170789
>Ironically calling out another poster for being Chris Hardwick while you yourself actually are Chris Hardwick bragging about your supermodel girlfriend

Nice try Chris Hardwick we know this is you posting, go back to your hit Comedy Central late night show
>>
Watched two episodes of the talking dead and he has literally no charisma or talent
>>
Nu male weak chin lib cuck
>>
>>67172477
I totally forgot about this qt boi
>>
>>67172587
>Ironically calling out another poster for being Chris Hardwick while you yourself actually are Chris Hardwick bragging about your hit Comedy Central late night show

Nice try Chris Wardick
>>
File: 1457512936553.png (376 KB, 809x608) Image search: [Google]
1457512936553.png
376 KB, 809x608
>>67170726
>Mom watches The Walking Dead and the Talking Dead
>Says Chris Hardwick is a handsome man.
>>
>>67172587
haha
make me laugh again, monkey! be witty!
>>
>>67172680
Ironically calling out another poster for being Chris Hardwick while you yourself actually are Chris Hardwick bragging about your attempt to fool everyone into believing you were not Chris Hardwick
>>
>>67170789
Who's his super model girlfriend?
>>
/tv/ is just jealous because he's good looking and successful on the premise of being a nerd.
>>
Did you know he's a recovering alcoholic? If not, listen to him talk for more than five minutes and he'll slip a reference in.
>>
>>67172732
>>67172680
>>67172587
>>67170789
>>67170726
Hi Chris
>>
Why is he so insecure? Anytime the Internet takes a crack at him he whines about it on his show. Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>67173261
I'm most certainly not Chris Hardwick but speaking of Chris Hardwick I really hope you tune into this weeks AMC's Talking Dead on immediately after AMC's The Walking Dead.
>>
Didn't he whine about Gamergate one time?

What a little bitch.
>>
>>67170726
This guy's whole career is based on reacting to things that other people have made.

>@midnight
He just responds to jokes made by people on the internet and by the (much funnier) contestants
>Talking Dead
Self explanatory. Literally a whole show about another show
>Nerdist podcast
Interviews people way more interesting than himself

I'll give it to him though, he's done a great job of cultivating his brand. He rode the crest of the Nerd Culture wave and surrounded himself with a lot of funny people in such a way that he has successfully convinced a lot of folks he is original and funny himself. Great businessman, shitty comedian.
>>
File: 141242367149.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
141242367149.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>social media game show
>>
>>67173160

more like understandably angry that some idiot got famous without an ounce of talent

>>67175137
>4chan segment

really the biggest reason i hate this faggot. this was on the tail end of that embarrassing chanology bullshit so he was the final kick in the ass for more newfags. which coupled with gamergate brought in the awful company we share today
>>
>>67175339
>muh secret club, rules 1+2!!!!

fuck off
>>
>>67175379
>I LOVE TOURISTS AND NORMALFAGS
>>
hey guys did you know i was an alcoholic?
>>
>>67170726
He was alright up until he started pandering to nerds because his career was failing and he was pushing his mid 40s. So like 2008.
>>
it's allright. @midgnight is cool and the Nerdist Podcast too.

it's ok in moderate doses
>>
>>67170726
I love how he belittles Marilyn Mason when they are place in the same room, other than that he's ok.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.