[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>attacks compound with dangerous gang inside >gets upset
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 613_Carol_Dejected.png (213 KB, 285x390) Image search: [Google]
613_Carol_Dejected.png
213 KB, 285x390
>attacks compound with dangerous gang inside
>gets upset and cries when it doesn't work

I sincerely hope this actual cunt gets the bat. I've hated her since day fucking one and she's only gotten worse since then.
>>
no women will

I promise you that
>>
>>67170121
I think if any female is gonna get it, it will be Maggie.
>>
>>67169966
Real talk, then. I thought she was only pretending to be upset. Carol is based as fuck.
>>
File: 1425626421958.jpg (116 KB, 783x712) Image search: [Google]
1425626421958.jpg
116 KB, 783x712
>murders the best character
>is old as fuck

Carol is truly awful
>>
File: The_Walking_Dead_100_Zone__027.jpg (609 KB, 1280x1968) Image search: [Google]
The_Walking_Dead_100_Zone__027.jpg
609 KB, 1280x1968
>>
>>67170291
>As soon as my body hits the floor my saviors will freaking screw you people up until your insides are outside--worse than your little old lady friend for sure.
>>
You guys ready for FTWD? More zombies, more people, more retarded actions that would play out exactly as in real life since people are selfish morons.
>>
>>67170291
Jesus christ the racism

poor asian people, again
>>
>>67169966
Is this a troll? She was pretending to be weak. Its basically her go to move. Everyone assumes she is weak at first.
>>
>>67170333
They are gonna butcher Negan.
>>
>>67170429
No she wasn't. She continued to act like a pussy even when she had the upper hand in the hallways and even at the end she had that pussy ass look on her face as Rick killed "Negan". Face it, she's gone soft. Morgan got in her head.

Doesn't matter anyway. Carol has been a shit character the whole time. Fucking annoying. That last episode just had like 3 minutes straight of her breathing heavily. Top quality television.
>>
They better kill Glen
>>
>>67170490
She was faking you absolute dumbass. That's why she put the rosary in her pocket, so that she could later take it out in front of her captors to appear convincingly soft and harmless.
>>
>>67169966
>still watching TWD after the shitfest of season 3 and season 4

nigger people like you are the reason this shit continues to get produced. die please
>>
Every single character is an annoying cunt.

This show better end soon.
>>
>>67170353
When does it come back on?
>>
>>67171054
>missing the rest of my post

And when she whimpered like a bitch later on, when she had the upper hand?
>>
>>67171085
Season 3 was fine. Season 4 only had 3 good episodes and two of them were entirely about the Governor.
>>
>>67171261
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.