[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You have been weighed." >"You have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: a_kinights_tale.jpg (331 KB, 1500x969) Image search: [Google]
a_kinights_tale.jpg
331 KB, 1500x969
>"You have been weighed."
>"You have been measured."
>"And you have absolutely..."
>"Been found wanting."
>"Welcome to the New World. God save you, if it is right that He should do so."

Wow, FUCK these smug assholes. Fuck them so hard in their goddamn throats.

Yeah I realize he said the same thing to Will earlier but that was man-to-man. It's pretty shitty to have all your friends gang up on someone like this.

I kept waiting for the movie to reveal he's actually a powerful prince or warlord or something so he could have them all executed.
>>
File: 1456343361802.jpg (164 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456343361802.jpg
164 KB, 750x1000
>>67168986
this is now a Laura Fraser thread
>>
It always annoyed me he didn't shack up with the based blacksmith girl.
>>
How could he have him executed? For beating him fairly in a competition, despite cheating and injury?

/tv/ is so full of fucking edgy contrarians.
>>
>>67169032

But she gt King Roberts Hammer from the bitch-buttering based Bobby B.

Ledgers tiny cock is only good enough for that twink Sausagemon.
>>
>>67169039
You know there's such a thing as being a sore winner, right?
>>
>>67168986
He was a cheater and a coward who did not respect the rules of the joust.

You're a fucking loser for sympathizing with him.
>>
>>67169065

How would he possibly have had them executed? The guy was powerful but he was still just a Count, and an actual Prince of England knighted Will like a day before. In fact, if he had tried to pull that shit, Prince Edward probably would've had Adhemar executed instead
>>
>>67169113
There are no rules in war.

Life isn't fair, you play the hand you're dealt.
>>
>>67169190
The joust is not war or life, it is a competition with clearly expressed rules.

Also: he still lost because he wasn't good enough.
>>
>cheat
>lose
>get taunted

sounds pretty fair to me
>>
>>67168986
At least they're all White.

I don't care for all this "PEASANTS TO POWER / POWER TO THE PEOPLE" retarded angle as long as it only involves Whiteys.
>>
>>67169251
You'd be a good neighbour, Norr
>>
>This guy is a total dick to them for no reason constantly
>Cheats
>Loses anyway

I'd be smug as fuck too. That asshole earned that humiliation.
>>
>>67168986
JOUST
>>
>>67168986
i love this movie
>>
File: 1437454745165.jpg (72 KB, 858x514) Image search: [Google]
1437454745165.jpg
72 KB, 858x514
>>67169387
i've never seen it
>>
>>67169251
Grumpy fuck.
>>67169437
Look at that fucking face.
>>
File: james_jurefoy_001.jpg (44 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
james_jurefoy_001.jpg
44 KB, 400x267
Best character in the movie
>>
>>67169020
Holy shit I never even noticed that was the same chick. Dang she was so much cuter in knights tale
>>
>>67169437
holy shit i saw Apocalypto two days ago for the first time, is very funny that you replied to me with that pic
>>
>>67169568
Purefroy is the best character in whatever he does.
>>
It he was imagining it anyway, it was his moment of realisation that he got wrecked by a lowborn nobody
>>
Love this movie
>>
>>67169642
Basically this. Name one thing when this doesn't happen.
>>
>>67168986
Aside from the princess or whatever's clothes and the rock sequences I love that movie.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.