[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
What the fuck happened?
>>
>>67168125
people ate up the bullshit in 2 so bay attempted to see how much he could get away with.

Keep in mind TF1 is a solid 6.5/10 movie.

The rest are all below 3/10.
>>
>>67168125

I wanted to see cool giant ass robots fighting,was not disappointed
>>
bay decided to let some intern direct the first half of the movie

the last half is great
>>
>>67168125
Comfy as fuck movie. especially the last half. This is my guilty pleasure movie.
>>
YOU GOT THE TOUCH.....
>>
>>67170424

Did that actually play in the movie? Was it the shitty new version?
>>
>>67170461
No. The Bay movies use Linkin Park.
>>
>>67170960

Just checking. Man those fags really dropped the ball, why not a high energy song instead of that Nickelback shit.
>>
I unirinically enjoy Transformers 1-4.
>>
>>67171237

Transformers 1-4 were very entertaining
>>
>>67168125

1 is far superior
2 and 3 were still okay (2 has one of the biggest explosions in movie history, and 3 has a giant effing robo worm)

but adding wahlberg was too much....should have stopped after three
>>
>>67171764
What's the explosion in Transformers 2 ? In the desert at the end ?
>>
>>67171794
yeah

http://tformers.com/transformers-bay-makes-it-into-guinness-book-of-world-records-for-biggest-explosion-on-film/11830/news.html
>>
1 was great, simple comfy action flick
2 was crap
3 was better than 2, but lacked the simplicity that made 1 work
Haven't seen 4
>>
Three was fucking fun. Much better than the mess that was two. Good human characters, great villain.

>>67171881
4 is just insanely long. If you liked 1 for its simplicity, you'll fucking hate 4
>>
Can someone explain to me what was bad about Transformers 2? I liked it just as much as the first one.

It might be because I haven't seen it in years, but I don't remember it being as bad as 3 and 4.
>>
>>67171794
start at about 3:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Of4pIOCLc0
>>
>>67171923
>>
>>67171923
>Mudflap and Skids
>That mexican guy
>Robot Heaven
>Turturro

It was basically half Michael Bay movie and half Adam Sandler movie
>>
>>67171939
and here's a cloooose up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4b4ALHutns
>>
>>67171948

>>Turturro

He was in the first one, just more annoying here.

And you forgot robo-balls, Autobot ghosts have been watching Spike for what a year, DUDE WEED LMAO, African tribesman opening for no reason, that stupid father-son scene that was almost word for word ripped from Armageddon but even worse.
>>
>Be Megatron
>Try to fight for your race's survival, even trying to form a pact with Sentinel Prime, a key leader in the force opposing you.
>Terrorist scum steal the Allspark, the only thing that can give life to new members of your species and jettisons it into space.
>Try to retrieve, get frozen on some shithole planet.
>Revived thousands of years later, terrorist autobots back again to fuck things up. They try to kill you and the Allspark all in one.
>Come back to life anyway and try Plan B - draining a sun to ensure your species survival.
>Get cucked AGAIN by Autobot leader Optimus Prime.
>Get tired of this shit, resign yourself to exile.
>Sentinel Prime comes back, offers a chance to help your race live again.
>Teleport your planet close to slave labour force of peasant primitives.
>Optimus 'Jihad" Prime cucks you again and actually destroys your home planet this time.
>You put aside your differences and help him defeat Sentinel Prime. You offer a truce.
>Optimus rips your head off with your spine.
>Come back again as a new digital Transformer that looks like a cheap toy.
>Fuck everything.
>>
>>67171943
Fucking kekkers
>>
>>67168125
Bay made another fun film

daily reminder that if you genuinely hate any of Bay's films, you should kill yourself right now
>>
>>67172145

Even Pearl Harbor?
>>
>>67172158
yes, the only thing really wrong with it was it was based on a historical event
>>
1 >>>>>> 2 > 4 >>> 3
>>
>>67168125
Muh only 2 disappointments are

1.being mean to Bumblebee

2. not actually transforming
>>
>>67171923

After Optimus gets killed, the remaining autobot cast is shit. The first half is fine but it falls apart badly.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.