[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you join up? I know I would. Wake up blast those rebel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: images (4).jpg (12 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
12 KB, 266x189
Would you join up?

I know I would.

Wake up blast those rebel everyday, it would be a bad day if I didn't blast atleast one before the day was through.

Fuck those rebels to death, what we need to do is build a giant wall around the galaxy keep them and their filthy traitors.
>>
*Out
>>
#BelieveInSheev
>>
>>67165845
I know I do.

Vader is the real go getter though he has faith and has a real hands on approach.
>>
File: ZM97l1J.jpg (219 KB, 1280x911) Image search: [Google]
ZM97l1J.jpg
219 KB, 1280x911
here OP, here's your image not in a baby size

on topic, it's hard to imagine a reason to resist the empire. even in the OT, the most evil thing they're shown doing is blowing up alderaan, which was a strictly political tactic. i imagine if they controlled the majority of the known galaxy and didn't impose on any personal freedoms, i'd have no problem agreeing with them and joining the imperial stormtrooper draft.
>>
File: Vadera damaged armor.png (2 MB, 896x1488) Image search: [Google]
Vadera damaged armor.png
2 MB, 896x1488
Fuck yes. It's so clear that a strong central government would be required to rule a union of thousands of planets with quadrillions of citizens. You'd need a firm grip.
>>
>>67165928
If they blew up Alderaan what is stopping them from blowing up your home? I'd be in perpetual fear of the Empire.
>>
File: darth-vader.jpg (185 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
darth-vader.jpg
185 KB, 1600x1200
>>67165990
As you should be.
>>
>>67165928
Damn rebels fucking up my jpgs.

Thanks brother
>>
>>67165990
Vader may have to choke a bitch, what planet are you on at this moment?
>>
I'd join the rebels just to hang out with Luke. But I know he'd probably always be out doing jedi shit:(
>>
>>67165800
I would join just to have gay sex with other desperate, horny Stormtroopers.
>>
>>67166088
Should have joined for Han,Chewie and Leia.

Luke is best in RoTJ

>imo
>>
File: download (5).jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
4 KB, 300x168
Don't get me started on Tarkin that guy knows what makes the galaxy turn.
>>
>>67165928
My phone makes any jpg look big as fuck so every time I post someone points it out.
>>
>>67165928
We never saw them infringe on people's rights in the films. Sure they blew up one planet but in the grand scheme of things peace for 19 years was worth it.
>>
When I was younger thought The Empire were nerfherders but now I love them.

Hope those New Order boys make the galaxy great again...
>>
>>67166351
Anybody think it's weird they never mention Alderaan in the movies again?

Nobody must have missed it...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.