[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you find this quirky Jew to be funny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
Do you find this quirky Jew to be funny?
>>
I liked his episode of Bedtime Stories
>>
i loved him in bored to death
>>
>>67164853
Yes, watch Rushmore
>>
I liked him in Bored to Death and Scott Pilgrim, don't care for his other work

Girlfriend is in love with him and Wes Anderson though
>>
His music's better than his acting.

Coconut Records always hits me in the feels.
>>
>>67164853
Bored To Death was GOAT tier.
>>
>>67165513
What about Saving Mr. Banks? Jason was great in that too.
>>
>>67165549
His other work consists of the Wes Anderson movies my chick makes me watch
>>
>>67164853
He looks like Luke wilson in a bad disguise
>>
Rushmore
I Heart Huckabees
The Darjeeling Limited
Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story
Listen Up Philip
The Overnight
Bored to Death
He's done some good things, anon.
>>
File: 5670bb1a70e0b.jpg (565 KB, 1528x2277) Image search: [Google]
5670bb1a70e0b.jpg
565 KB, 1528x2277
quirky and relatable
>>
>>67164853
He's Nicolas Cage's cousin you know?
>>
I'm watching Bored to Death right now, it's good

Rushmore was incredible. The timing on his "O, R you?" joke made me laugh for a solid 10 minutes
>>
>>67165519
Yes I remember hearing his albums when they came out and was really impressed with how catchy his shit was. Nothing groundbreaking of course, but still nice, well-written pop songs.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 200x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 200x125
>he fucked prime natalie portman on camera
>>
Despite his name, he's only 1/4th Jewish. He's actually a Coppola in disguise, and is cousins with Roman, Sofia, and Nic Cage
>>
>>67166116
>>67165519

listening to it now, daddy like
>>
File: tumblr_lxppus7gQS1qf9osvo1_500.jpg (58 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxppus7gQS1qf9osvo1_500.jpg
58 KB, 500x310
>>67164853
Did he convert to Judaism?
>>
>>67166229
Nah, his mom is a Coppola and his dad was half Jewish, I believe, hence the name.
>>
>that episode of bored to death when the nurse asks if george is his father
>>
>>67164853
liked him in Spun

pretty cringeworthy in everything else
>>
>>67166219
Listen to It's Not You It's Me

That's an awesome one
>>
>>67165519
im digging this. Sounds A LOT like some of Of Montreal's Stuff. Similar voice and vocal affectations as Kevin Barnes
>>
>>67165566
YE WANT SOME MORE EL ES DEE DEWEY?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq-S8CIU7VA
>>
>>67166521
>Liking of Montreal

My respectable companion of a shared ethnicity. False Priest is still his masterpiece.
>>
He was great in Moonrise Kingdom
>>
>>67166599
I enjoy false priest but Skeletal Lamping, Hissing Fauna, and Lousy will always be my favorites
>>
>>67166916
Like dont get me wrong False Priests has some pretty good songs, but as an entire album it's nearly as close to some other imo
>>
>>67164853
yes. all jews are funny
>>
Califoooooorniiiiaaaa!
Also, yes.
>>
Yes and his music is great too

[Embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSDVX6fRSr4[Embed]
>>
Didn't realise he was talia shire's son.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.