[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which talk show host has the fakest "filler" laugh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: jimmy-kimmel.jpg (237 KB, 2048x1548) Image search: [Google]
jimmy-kimmel.jpg
237 KB, 2048x1548
Which talk show host has the fakest "filler" laugh in your opinion?

I vote Kimmel - half of the time he doesn't even seen to be present
>>
I would say botb of the jimmies
>>
All of them
>>
that seth guy, because he literally has nothing to say so it is all filler
>>
>>67163652
how is fallon not your first choice? dude just seems fake as fuck in general
>>
>>67164119
This This This. Fallon's fake laugh is painfully obvious and so overdone
>>
Fallon doesn't even laugh, he cackles. Probably unconsciously in scorn of his audience.
>>
>>67163652
Fallon hands down is the fakest laugher on Earth, everyone knows this even people stupid enough to like Jimmy Fallon know he has an extremely annoying and fake laugh.

Shit, not even the audience that was ordered to fake laugh fake laughs as much as this fake motherfucker.
>>
>>67163652
KIMMEL IS THE SMARTEST HOST ON LATE NIGHT

HE'S ALSO JADED AS FUCK AND YOU CAN TELL
>>
fat kimmel best kimmel
>>
>oh wow
*SLAPS HANDS ON DESK*
>THAT'S AMAZING
*STARTS CLAPPING*
>you're so great!
*ROCKS BACK AND FORTH FEVERISHLY*
>please like me
>>
>>67165048
He's not smarter than Conan. Even if you're only talking about network late night, he's not smarter than Colbert.

Ferguson and Letterman smarter than him, too.
>>
>>67165155
were*
>>
>>67165155
KIMMEL'S ACT IS MUCH MORE INTERNET SAVVY, AND WILLING TO ATTACK THE INTERNET

SMARTEST LEAST PANDERING HOST ON LATE NIGHT
>>
>>67163791
>>
>>67165252
Internet savvy is the opposite of smart. If any of us were smart, we wouldn't have wasted our lives online.
>>
>>67165268
COLBERT HIT NETWORK AND BECAME MILQUETOAST, TOTAL SHITSHOW

CONANS CLEVER AND BEEN AROUND FOREVER BUT HE PANDERS TOO MUCH

KIMMEL'S STYLE IS THE BEST, HE GIVES THE LEAST FUCKS OF THEM ALL AND THAT SMART IN ITSELF
>>
>>67165121
>what he says and does
>his_soul.jpg
>>
>>67165311
He's not as naturally funny as Conan. Watch literally any of Conan's remotes and tell me that depressed, contempt-filled Irishman isn't hilarious.
>>
>>67165155
Ferguson will never be topped in late night.

Nobody can match his genuine charisma and improv. His show was almost always unscripted and the interviews were always fun to watch, even when you had no idea who the fuck they were.
>>
Never understood the appeal of Conan. He just comes off extremely annoying and typically condescending
>>
Am I the only one who remembers Craig Kilborn's short run at a late night talk show host? He was fucking brilliant.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.