[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're coming to get you Barbara
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
They're coming to get you Barbara
>>
I understood that reference.

Would upvote if I could.
>>
>>67162916
The comma is right there in the subtitle, yet you've omitted it. Why?
>>
wow this is a hella EPIC thread! xD
>>
Is this from Back to the Future?
>>
File: feminine model.jpg (30 KB, 430x640) Image search: [Google]
feminine model.jpg
30 KB, 430x640
>>67162916
>>
bane?
>>
>>67162916
Yfw that's Otis Driftwood from devils rejects
>>
>yfw the first zombies on film (ok, maybe not THE first, but the first well-known) used tools and weren't shufflers
>>
If you went back in time and stopped this movie you could stop the entire Le geeky zombie fad.
>>
>>67162916
Thank Christ, you make me want to die.

This movie sucks.
>>
>>67163603
Why would you want to?
>>
>>67163061
>tfw he cuck off his dick
we can't have nice things.
>>
>>67163615
You make me sad
>>
How many movies have referenced this line? I can only think of one offhand
>>
>>67163603
You know we could probably just kill Simon Pegg and that would be enough to do it.
>>
>watch shawn of the dead with a large group
>i'm the only asshole who laughs at the "we're coming to get you barbara!" line

t-thanks george romero
>>
>>67163603
An interesting moral dilemma because I like NotLD and a lot of the movie it influenced. Can I just go back in time and destroy nerds who ruin shit instead?
>>
>>67163088
no it's not you dumbass
>>
Savini remake is unironically objectivity better. Better effects. Better score. More suspense. Better characters. Spookier. Stays with you longer after the movie ends.
>>
>>67163661
Really? What a shame. Little better than watching a boy's bitch clit bounce on your tummy.
>>
>>67163622
Can I borrow your DxRacer gaming chair?
>>
>>67163748
I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
so he was raping her yeah?
>>
>>67162916
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67162916
I liked the part where the Negro threw a right cross and knocked that white bitch out.
>>
File: stopitjohnny.jpg (72 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
stopitjohnny.jpg
72 KB, 720x480
Stop it, Johnny!
>>
File: motherfucker mike.jpg (41 KB, 817x564) Image search: [Google]
motherfucker mike.jpg
41 KB, 817x564
>>67164447
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.