[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was he thinking about /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 600x800
What was he thinking about /tv/?
>>
>>67162343
>tfw /tv/ was full on memesy these last couple of days
Truly the new era of /tv/ is upon us
>>
>EVERY CELEB MUST HAVE A SMILE ALL THE TIME
>>
>Good, better rest
>he's almost falling asleep
Poetry
>>
>tfw wanting to make a new star trek with political commentary but make movies for plebs
>>
>>67162343
>why am I the only one reading a newspaper here
>>
why is a billionaire eating some cheap spaghetti ?
>>
>at least death is upon me
>>
>>67162343
this guy is richer than trump
>>
diet coke? damn this guy has bad taste...all jokes aside.this is what happens when all of your dreams come true. Epicurus makes sure nothing taste as good as it was before
>>
>>67162617
Even rich people get urges for cheap, trashy, junk food. Or maybe he was just hungry and that's what they had to eat wherever that pic was taken.

>>67162343
He was pretty assblasted about what Disney was doing with Star Wars after he sold it and he gave a bunch of whiny, salty interviews on the subject.

I would imagine he regrets it on a daily basis. Probably thinking about that while eating
>>
>>67162343
>I'm glad I left the extra button open. The girls would really be sweating otherwise.
>>
>>67162858
To be fair, he was operating under a delusional fantasy where TFA fails and disney begs him to show them how it's done.

Which, ya know, didn't happen. At all. Furthermore general response to TFA was better than any movie hes ever touched, with the one exception being a new hope.
>>
>>67162343

>...I should have gotten the bourbon chicken
>>
>>67163232
you are probably right, ol' george is going to die a sad man
>>
>>67162375
nigga /tv/ has been nothing but memes since 2010
>>
File: image.png (220 KB, 800x928) Image search: [Google]
image.png
220 KB, 800x928
>>67165411
and it's all the better for it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.